'Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?' Biden once again inserts foot in mouth!

Obviously. He asked if she was there.

Brandon's really lost it.
Because he can't keep track of all 435 House of Rep members? Dude, do you know how busy the president is? I know Trump didn't take it seriously but Biden does.

Biden has been a great president you'll never admit it. Most everyone who benefits from his student loan forgiveness makes less than $70K a year. He is a man of the people.

And yesterday I heard something like 3 billion of his infrastructure bill is going to help the people on the Colorado River and their drought problem.

You won't like anything he's done. I'm wasting my breath.

Because he can't keep track of all 435 House of Rep members? Dude, do you know how busy the president is? I know Trump didn't take it seriously but Biden does.

Biden has been a great president you'll never admit it. Most everyone who benefits from his student loan forgiveness makes less than $70K a year. He is a man of the people.

And yesterday I heard something like 3 billion of his infrastructure bill is going to help the people on the Colorado River and their drought problem.

Dude he talked about her death. There's video. Just stop

But the Haitian dyke said she was on the top of his mind.

Malaka, you make no sense at all.

1664493695195.png

You are such a bag of bullshit
Of those members, maybe 3 have died in the last 2 months. Maybe one; Her!
Yes the POTUS Should Absolutely Be Aware that someone he is deriding did in fact very recently die. He was likely reminded 5 minutes before he spoke

Last edited:
Yes the POTUS Should Absolutely Be Aware that someone he is deriding did in fact very recently die. He was likely reminded 5 minutes before he spoke
We knew this about Reagan and he was still re elected and you guys for decades called him the GOAT. Biden is such a great POTUS for us liberals. He's not pissing you guys off like Trump pissed us off, but he's doing for us like Trump did for you.

Hopefully we can get him re elected. You could not. You failed.

Many critics of the president’s age, primarily conservatives, seized on the episode, pointing to it as the latest example of what they have alleged to be the president’s declining mental state.

How about this you fucking assholes. He was praising the woman. She WAS a Republican. How many times did you hear Trump being bipartisan?

Biden is a very busy man. He's the freaking leader of the free world. He can't keep track of everyone who's died. He forgot. Sue him.

If this is all you guys got, NEXT.

She's dead dumbass!

'Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?': Biden asks if Republican Rep. Walorski who died in a car crash in August is in crowd during hunger speech​

• Joe Biden asked where the late Representative Jackie Walorski was during a speech on Wednesday
  • Walorski died in a car crash in Indiana with two of her staffers in August
  • 'Jackie, are you here? Where's Jackie?' the president questioned during the White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition, and Health
  • He concluded: 'She must not be here'
So funny that on Fox News website this is still their top story on Friday. It's like Benghazi all over again. Or Hillary's emails. Making a lot out of nothing.

Forum List

Back