'Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?' Biden once again inserts foot in mouth!

But the Haitian dyke said she was on the top of his mind.

Malaka, you make no sense at all.
If this is the worst you have on Biden, that's a good thing. Remember every other day with Trump it was breaking laws, lying, upsetting his political opponents, making fun of retards, giving signs to racist whites, and trying to rig our elections.

One little gaffe aint gonna change anyone's mind. But this is all you got or will have so run with it. Have fun. If you got nothing big, make something small seem bigger than it is.

If Joe and the Mrs. hadn't issued a statement expressing their condolences at Walorski's this might be faux pas that could be easily dismissed.

Then again, it's very likely that the statement issued was some boilerplate, fill in the blanks, White House bullshit signed by autopen and Joe has no idea he issued a statement concerning her death. If this is the case, their should be some Biden staff heads rolling.

Either way, he should have known, period.

At the end of the discussion, it is at the very least another example of why Joe should not be allowed to go off script. And if you are a Biden supporter and this incident does not give you pause, then you are unable to be honest about the possibility the man may have cognitive issues.

One more thing... If it was a simple slip, just say so. The whole "top of mind" thing is bullshit and everyone knows it. Just say he made a mistake and be done with it.

For me, I like the response from the brother, Joe Walorski, and tend to agree:

"No. I’m not gonna hold it against him. I just feel sorry for him."

1664573031812.png

If this is the worst you have on Biden, that's a good thing. Remember every other day with Trump it was breaking laws, lying, upsetting his political opponents, making fun of retards, giving signs to racist whites, and trying to rig our elections.

One little gaffe aint gonna change anyone's mind. But this is all you got or will have so run with it. Have fun. If you got nothing big, make something small seem bigger than it is.

"One little gaffe"? Really dude, you don't see that this guy who is about to turn 80 fucking years old, is losing his cognitive abilities?

He was introducing a TRIBUTE video on her life and asked where the dead woman was?

Just un fucking believable.

"One little gaffe"? Really dude, you don't see that this guy who is about to turn 80 fucking years old, is losing his cognitive abilities?
Who cares? I'll take him over Trump. Run someone else then you will have a strong case and we probably won't run him again. Run Trump, you get Biden/Kamala.

You won't like whoever we run btw. Same policies as Biden. Biden has actually been a really good liberal president. He's doing a lot for the poor and country. Infrastructure, etc. God bless him. Student loan forgiveness. Overpaying unemployment. Better than Trump's tax breaks

Forum List

Back