Please Read and Opine

They are. But kids can be rebellious. You know this. We have friends where one kid is off the rails woke and the other is pretty moderate and logical. Once was just more influenced by leftist teachers. Both parents are pragmatic and hard working.

This is true.

When someone tells me not to do something, I instantly do it. Can't help it, I don't even think about it........it's a built in auto response. I've been doing it since first grade (thats how far back I can remember). I got in so much trouble all the time, because I unknowingly and instantaneously do what I'm told not to do.

So, in this respect, I've always been my own person and never believed anything anybody says or writes, unless I've done my research on them and found out for myself whether the person is worthy of my time and belief or not.

Red herring that diminishes the racist nature of slavery
Did blacks have white slaves?

Yes, they had white indentured servants. Just like there are white slaves in black Africa RIGHT NOW!

#Projection.

Just looking at your signature line confirms you aint right.
Feel free to exit the thread. The Wall of Shame consists of direct statements of your fellow deranged leftists. Not my fault they said those stupid things. You can’t even admit what rightwinger said. You’re mentally ill.

Children do or do not learn to love our nation at home. If they do, then nothing some asshole at school or anywhere else will make them change that. If they do not learn anything one way or another at home, then they will be susceptible to other influences.
Both my sons are in the military. One in the Navy, one in the Air Force, both have found out that Progressives are in charge of the military and are fucking it up.

I did and you were obtuse. You said all kids should be ashamed. Right?
I said kids should be proud of the good things our country has done and ashamed of the bad things.

A concept that goes over your head

What? You moron. Below is his exact quote. You are one stupid person.

“White kids should not be shamed by our racist history……All kids should be ashamed”

What is so difficult for you to understand?
These kids are Americans.
All Americans should be ashamed of some of the human rights violations in our history.

And hate to tell you, all kids should be taught the good and the bad of our history

We are not China where we rewrite history to hide the bad stuff

I said kids should be proud of the good things our country has done and ashamed of the bad things.

A concept that goes over your head
Why should kids be ashamed of anything when they didn’t do anything? That doesn’t make any sense. You’re an idiot.

What is so difficult for you to understand?
These kids are Americans.
All Americans should be ashamed of some of the human rights violations in our history.

And hate to tell you, all kids should be taught the good and the bad of our history

We are not China where we rewrite history to hide the bad stuff
Why should kids be ashamed of something they didn’t do. That doesn’t make any sense. So OJs kids should be ashamed? Why? They are kids? They aren’t responsible for the sins of their parents. You’re an idiot. I reiterate an idiot.

You stopped making sense on page 1. Now you are just lashing out. Wipe the spittle off your chin.
Nope. I from The outset said that kids have nothing to be ashamed of. You like an idiot tried to troll and divert the thread. Now you get what you give, prancing Nancy boy.

Why should kids be ashamed of something they didn’t do. That doesn’t make any sense. So OJs kids should be ashamed? Why? They are kids? They aren’t responsible for the sins of their parents. You’re an idiot. I reiterate an idiot.

They should be ashamed for what their country did
Just like all Americans should be

Only telling the kids the good stuff while hiding the negative is not helping them

How do you tell kids about the Civil War or Martin Luther King day without touching on racism?

Forum List

Back