This is how I define Whites.

nawpar

Jan 9, 2013
Ohio
Whites:
The light skinned people, who are being judged to be morally inferior, because they are being judged to be racist, in this day and age.

il_fullxfull.2735833770_mnzd.jpg

Up in the NW corner.

If you move into the east, south, G.T.F.O.

Last edited:
Whites:
The light skinned people, who are being judged to be morally inferior, because they are being judged to be racist, in this day and age.
This is how I define "Whites."

A group of people that contains some nice people and some bad people.

When compared with the other ethnicities, "Whites" are not the "best."

They are simply, IMHO, the "least bad."

In fact, there are a lot of people in the OTHER ethnicities that are nicer than a lot of "Whites."

But when shove comes to push, I think that most people of ALL ethnicities prefer, for example, to live in a "White" (or possibly Asian) neighborhood and send their children to a "White" or Asian school.

Whites:
All whites aren't judged that way and your definition ignores 403 years of racist behavior.

I am old and I get to live out my last days in a small Midwest town where race is simply not an issue. I like this.
Same here. A quiet rural acreage development.
There are several minority families in here who are also escaping the liberal illness and crime of the Twin Cities.
Not to mention the low taxes and lack of idiotic mandates.

Same here. A quiet rural acreage development.
There are several minority families in here who are also escaping the liberal illness and crime of the Twin Cities.
Not to mention the low taxes and lack of idiotic mandates.
Those who move away from the blue shitholes are the ones who simply never make an issue about race. They are the ones who want you to see them for who they are, not how pigmented they are. That makes life so much better.

Those who move away from the blue shitholes are the ones who simply never make an issue about race. They are the ones who want you to see them for who they are, not how pigmented they are. That makes life so much better.
An Asian family moved in across the street and we welcomed them.
Was actually glad they bought it instead of the single young white guy who also looked at it.
At least I know they won't disturb the quiet having such young children.
They were escaping the crime of Mpls.

Whites are one of many unique and beautiful races that God created. There are plenty of things that make them unique from other races, but they are hated and loved just like any other race.

Image38.jpg
Unless you are as white as me then you are inferior than me!

The picture above is not me but I am as white as them and they are from Telemark, Norway where my Great-Grandfather came from!
My Great-Grandmother on my mother's side was from Monster, Monster, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands.
On my mother's side I'm related to Abraham Lincoln and on my father's side I'm related to Daniel Boone.
I can't say that I have any black blood.....but I probably have Native-American blood. The problem is finding out exactly how much because most NAs don't do DNA tests.....so they don't have a good enough sample to compare. Anyone who says their high cheekbones indicates their native heritage is full of horse manure.

My Great-Grandmother on my mother's side was from Monster, Monster, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands.
On my mother's side I'm related to Abraham Lincoln and on my father's side I'm related to Daniel Boone.
I can't say that I have any black blood.....but I probably have Native-American blood. The problem is finding out exactly how much because most NAs don't do DNA tests.....so they don't have a good enough sample to compare. Anyone who says their high cheekbones indicates their native heritage is full of horse manure.
On my Mother side I am Scottish\Norwegian\Bavarian-German…

On my Father side Danish\French which mean I am actually Flemish on my father side.

My Grandfather ( Mother side ) was from Bavaria and was a Nazi… A true Nazi… I mean Heil Hitler Nazi!!!

My Grandmother mother ( Great-Grandmother ) parents were Islay, Scotland and my Great Grandfather was from Telemark, Norway.

My Father side is harder because the men would make babies and run, so we are tracing our ancestry down and my half-siblings never knew I was out there…

Six kids so far in my father side and still counting…

Anyhoo, when someone screams “ White Power “ or how White they are I just say “ Unless you are as white as me then shut the hell up and sit down “ because look skin color is just an excuse to be an asshole, and for me I am Blonde, Hazel Eyed, and white as hell!

Hell, when I was a kid my hair was platinum white and had I had pink eye I would have been Albino!

So what is white is just someone opinion and even amongst Whites we have where we look down on different variations of White society…

On my Mother side I am Scottish\Norwegian\Bavarian-German…

On my Father side Danish\French which mean I am actually Flemish on my father side.

My Grandfather ( Mother side ) was from Bavaria and was a Nazi… A true Nazi… I mean Heil Hitler Nazi!!!

My Grandmother mother ( Great-Grandmother ) parents were Islay, Scotland and my Great Grandfather was from Telemark, Norway.

My Father side is harder because the men would make babies and run, so we are tracing our ancestry down and my half-siblings never knew I was out there…

Six kids so far in my father side and still counting…

Anyhoo, when someone screams “ White Power “ or how White they are I just say “ Unless you are as white as me then shut the hell up and sit down “ because look skin color is just an excuse to be an asshole, and for me I am Blonde, Hazel Eyed, and white as hell!

Hell, when I was a kid my hair was platinum white and had I had pink eye I would have been Albino!

So what is white is just someone opinion and even amongst Whites we have where we look down on different variations of White society…
Bet you $10 we're related.
My Scottish heritage is with the Keith Clan, 23%.
Almost half of my DNA points to England, Belgium, France, Luxembourg, The Nederlands, and Switzerland. The rest is Norway, Scotland, Denmark, Germany, Sweden, Wales, Northern Italy, and Ireland.

Bet you $10 we're related.
My Scottish heritage is with the Keith Clan, 23%.
Almost half of my DNA points to England, Belgium, France, Luxembourg, The Nederlands, and Switzerland. The rest is Norway, Scotland, Denmark, Germany, Sweden, Wales, Northern Italy, and Ireland.
Most likely…

MacEachern, Campbell and Paul Clan of Scotland…

Geier in Germany…

Thought the father name was Laney but that was his adopted name and we discovered our grandmother ( his mother ) was Flemish French, so we are still working on it…

Forum List

Back