Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel

[

Corporate welfare can require entire departments to fill forms in triplicate.

Corporate welfare? You mean like when Obama bailed out GM and Chrysler or do you mean when he bailed out Wall Street? Do Solyndra subsidies count?

How about joining me in proposing that the government give absolutely no transfer payments of any kind? No welfare, bailouts, subsidies or entitlements.

Last edited:
Let me know when the left gets a good argument, I have yet to see one.
The point is that involuntary deductions happen; it is arbitrary and capricious to Only have a problem with union dues.

It is arbitrary and capricious to force a business to go to the expense of withholding and then cutting a check to a union. Especially when the business has fiduciary responsibility to either the union or the employee.
Why Only a problem with unions? The point is that involuntary deductions happen; it is arbitrary and capricious to Only have a problem with union dues.

Your argument is wrong as not many have problems with just unions but ALL deductions, so it is not arbitrary or capricious, I know you are hung up on the two words but they don't apply. Several posters have already stated the issue with all deductions.

The point is that involuntary deductions happen; it is arbitrary and capricious to Only have a problem with union dues--except as a political gambit based on ideology.

Lol! Why are you being arbitrary and capricious with your line of reasoning? Do you not have a Cause?

According to Republicans, it's NOT OK for an auto deduction which costs nothing, but IT IS OK to use your cell phone to pay, and PAY A FEE.

I LOVE IT.....screw workers and suck your contributors all at once! YOU GO REPUBLICANS!!!!!!

Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel News The Advocate Baton Rouge Louisiana
I think it's a good idea to not force the taxpayers to subsidize the DNC through forced dues of public school teachers to the NEA.
But, it is ok to subsidize corporate management for spending on lobbying from proceeds with tax breaks or simply not really caring about the employees or stockholders?
Separate issues. Neither a qualifies the other. Deal with them separately. Start with removing the DNC wage garnishments.

Lol of course.

You'll tell us how you give a shit about the "freedom of the worker" but in reality, you want to eliminate the competition to bring in a one party government system (Communism anyone?).

But when companies use their money that their workers help bring in to thwart the very protections they have in the workplace, well that's okay because they are republicans.

Hypocrites abound
You need to itemize the posts I've made that lead you to that conclusion. There aren't any.
Try keeping separate issues separate. It's called objectivity.

[

Corporate welfare? You mean like when Obama bailed out GM and Chrysler or do you mean when he bailed out Wall Street? Do Solyndra subsidies count?

How about joining me in proposing that the government give absolutely no transfer payments of any kind? No welfare, bailouts, subsidies or entitlements.

Unfortunately when the left says they are against corporate welfare, they mean corporations they don't like. The ones they do, well.... in that case, there are very good super special reasons what those particular areas of corporate welfare are fine.

We can't let those Democrat Union people lose their jobs, so we have to bail out GM... we just have to!

And we love Green-energy, and Solyndra was super green, and green is good. So we have to have corporate welfare for them.

Left-wing = Hypocrite that screams a ton.

[

I say talk is pretty cheap for the Right; let's discuss this after we end the Drug War.

The GOP hates unions because quite frankly they are about a decent wage for the working person...can't have that. So, now we have a nation wide movement against the working class person being implemented perfectly and those in the middle class rooting against themselves. Well done I must say. Some down south butyl the lie that $10 an hour is a fair and livable wage. But that's what the south is... not all that bright.

[

I say talk is pretty cheap for the Right; let's discuss this after we end the Drug War.
Talk seems pretty cheap for you.

[

You were bitching about corporate welfare. However, the Moon Bat Party loves corporate welfare if the corporation is one of their darlings like GM with its UAW workers and bloated pensions that need to be subsidized with taxpayer's hard earned money. That pretty well makes you a hypocrite, doesn't it?

Billionaire Tom Steyer is paying big bucks to Democrats nowadays to get them to subsidize environmental wacko projects.

If you were against corporate welfare then you be against the Democrat Party and their bailouts and subsidies.

The GOP hates unions because quite frankly they are about a decent wage for the working person...can't have that. So, now we have a nation wide movement against the working class person being implemented perfectly and those in the middle class rooting against themselves. Well done I must say. Some down south butyl the lie that $10 an hour is a fair and livable wage. But that's what the south is... not all that bright.

Unions are disliked by Conservatives because they are the cash cow for the filthy ass Democrat Party. Also, unions are scammers that take away the freedom of Americans in non right to work states.

The greedy unions give the Democrats big bucks and the Democrats protect the bloated wages and pensions, usually at taxpayer's expense. Everybody should hate that kind of corruption.

If you want more than minimal wage then work harder and smarter. You will make more money. It is none of the government business what the market rate of labor should be. At least not in a free market. Moon Bats hate the concept of a free market, don't they?

[

yes, especially when the Right has nothing but diversion .

[

Blaming others of YOUR cheap talk? :lol:

[

[

You were bitching about corporate welfare. However, the Moon Bat Party loves corporate welfare if the corporation is one of their darlings like GM with its UAW workers and bloated pensions that need to be subsidized with taxpayer's hard earned money. That pretty well makes you a hypocrite, doesn't it?

Billionaire Tom Steyer is paying big bucks to Democrats nowadays to get them to subsidize environmental wacko projects.

If you were against corporate welfare then you be against the Democrat Party and their bailouts and subsidies.
corporate welfare as business as usual has some economic benefit; merely bailing out the wealthiest is just supply side economics for the Right.

Thank you, you further confirmed what others think of you and your intellect.

Thank you, you further confirmed what others think of you and your intellect.
oh look; the supply side economics (of words) for the Right.

[

corporate welfare as business as usual has some economic benefit; merely bailing out the wealthiest is just supply side economics for the Right.

So Obama voting to bailout Wall St. And Obama bailing out the automobile companies is not bailing out the wealthiest? Why didn't Obama prosecute any of the Wall St. bankers after the 2008 debacle? Why does Obama and the Democrats grant favors to large corporate entities like Haliburton by offering them large no bid contracts?

Translation for everyone's: Daniel has been beaten solidly and he no longer wants to talk about anything because he is crying about being beaten so soundly. He is going to deflect, because it hurts him so much.

[

So Obama voting to bailout Wall St. And Obama bailing out the automobile companies is not bailing out the wealthiest? Why didn't Obama prosecute any of the Wall St. bankers after the 2008 debacle? Why does Obama and the Democrats grant favors to large corporate entities like Haliburton by offering them large no bid contracts?

Labor is required to have a work ethic from the Age of Iron (by the Right); what would you do?

And, why not ask the Party of Nothing but Repeal, why they couldn't repeal that, either.

Translation for everyone's: Daniel has been beaten solidly and he no longer wants to talk about anything because he is crying about being beaten so soundly. He is going to deflect, because it hurts him so much.
nothing but diversion while proclaiming to to have a "gospel Truth" Cause, Person on the Right?

Let's end the Drug War, first.

Or, is the Party of Nothing but Repeal (or diversion), going to be infidel, protestant, and renegade to that ideology as well?

Forum List

Back