Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel

The point is that involuntary deductions happen

List them for me.

Do you get the feeling that Daniel has no idea what an involuntary deduction is and is making it up?

He's probably a union guy with no imagination.

Actually, no...he's probably just stoned, as usual.
The point is that involuntary deductions happen; it is arbitrary and capricious to Only have a problem with union dues.

But many of us have a problem with all the deductions, so your point is moot.
It is only moot to those of your point of view; not the left who have a good argument.

Do you get the feeling that Daniel has no idea what an involuntary deduction is and is making it up?

The point is that involuntary deductions happen; it is arbitrary and capricious to Only have a problem with union dues.

It is only moot to those of your point of view; not the left who have a good argument.

Let me know when the left gets a good argument, I have yet to see one.

End all involuntary deductions.

It is not practical since taxes are included.

End tax deductions.
Pay all taxes in a lump sum. Due the day before national elections.

It is arbitrary and capricious to force a business to go to the expense of withholding and then cutting a check to a union. Especially when the business has fiduciary responsibility to either the union or the employee.

Why can't employees pay their own taxes and not have a business be a government collection agency.

End tax deductions.
it is to much of a hassle for the least wealthy who may spend it over saving some of their income to pay for taxes.

It is arbitrary and capricious to force a business to go to the expense of withholding and then cutting a check to a union. Especially when the business has fiduciary responsibility to either the union or the employee.
Why Only a problem with unions? The point is that involuntary deductions happen; it is arbitrary and capricious to Only have a problem with union dues.

[

End tax deductions.

There should be line items on the bill.

This is how much you are charged for defense.

This is how much you have to pay for Shrimp treadmill studies.

This is how much money you are charged for the subsidies for bonus that were given to the Solyndra executives.

This is how much you were charged for Michelle Obama's vacations.

This is how much you were charged to provide Air Force 1 so Obama could do his Democrat Party fundraising.

This how much of your money that went to pay UAW pensions.

This is how much you are charge so that we can have a welfare state.

This is how much is being given away to somebody else that didn't earn the money.

Why Only a problem with unions? The point is that involuntary deductions happen; it is arbitrary and capricious to Only have a problem with union dues.

Your argument is wrong as not many have problems with just unions but ALL deductions, so it is not arbitrary or capricious, I know you are hung up on the two words but they don't apply. Several posters have already stated the issue with all deductions.

End tax deductions.
it is to much of a hassle for the least wealthy who may spend it over saving some of their income to pay for taxes.

You need the government to hold your hand?
Can you manage to cross the street by yourself yet?

Your argument is wrong as not many have problems with just unions but ALL deductions, so it is not arbitrary or capricious, I know you are hung up on the two words but they don't apply. Several posters have already stated the issue with all deductions.

The point is that involuntary deductions happen; it is arbitrary and capricious to Only have a problem with union dues--except as a political gambit based on ideology.

End tax deductions.

Corporate welfare can require entire departments to fill forms in triplicate.

End tax deductions.

Corporate welfare can require entire departments to fill forms in triplicate.

That's awful. Let's get rid of that too.

Forum List

Back