Place in the USA that you enjoyed visiting.

My favorite place is fishing along the MN Ontario border at Voyageurs National Park...
2290f0a44b62__1274426674000.jpeg

20200605_071456.jpg
download.jpeg

These massive waterways stretch over 65 miles on the southern four lakes and Rainy Lake to the north is even more massive extending far into Ontario. Great fishing, boat in camping, and a snowmobile paradise only a few hours from home.
images (1).jpeg

I have been to multiple National Parks and states, but this is by far my favorite place.

Vegas before the mask mandate, New Orleans, Scottsdale, Key West and we just got back from Clearwater and it was pretty sweet.

Vegas before the mask mandate, New Orleans, Scottsdale, Key West and we just got back from Clearwater and it was pretty sweet.
Just stayed south of Clearwater Fl last spring. Really liked the endless beaches and more accessible to the water than the Keys.
I love the intercoastal, and the whole time was wishing I had my boat there.

What specifically did you enjoy about these Great Locations.
Lake George was a family trip we took when I was a kid. My Dad and I went fishing and took a little row boat out. The water was so clear you could see fish 10 feet under the water. It was the middle of summer and the whole area just looked like a post card with small farms, trees and mountains everywhere.

The last time that I went to Nashville was in 2000 for my one and only CMA Music Festival only Fan Fair was its name then. That was the final year that it took place at the fairgrounds before it was moved to where it has been ever since. The big question is, will this gathering ever happen again considering the frame of mind that too many people have possessed ever since the pandemic first started?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I went to the Mall Of America during the summer of 1993. I had just turned 11 years old then. I also got to be at the ball field where the Field Of Dreams film was made during that same trip. The mall was fun. The ball field was just a field surrounded by corn in my opinion.

The last time that I went to Nashville was in 2000 for my one and only CMA Music Festival only Fan Fair was its name then. That was the final year that it took place at the fairgrounds before it was moved to where it has been ever since. The big question is, will this gathering ever happen again considering the frame of mind that too many people have possessed ever since the pandemic first started?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I went to the Mall Of America during the summer of 1993. I had just turned 11 years old then. I also got to be at the ball field where the Field Of Dreams film was made during that same trip. The mall was fun. The ball field was just a field surrounded by corn in my opinion.
Did you expect to find actual ghosts?

Did you expect to find actual ghosts?
No. Back then, I had not seen the Field Of Dreams movie yet. I was on a family trip when I got to be where it was all filmed and I was only eleven when I was there and so I didn't get to pick where we went.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I hope that I don't sound like I am complaining there because I am not. It was actually the last family trip that happened for me before separation and divorce became the name of the family game.

I’d like to go fishing in Alaska someday

Went with my brother a few times; he lived there and had a cabin boat. If you fall in the water you will be dead in a couple of minutes, but yes, the fish are huge, even in the streams onshore. It's awesome.

Forum List

Back