Pitbulls...

if a smaller dog starts giving him the shits, I don't care if he tears it to shreds - if he gets to it before I kick it.

You realize that YOU deserve the same treatment - at least, right?

if a smaller dog starts giving him the shits, I don't care if he tears it to shreds - if he gets to it before I kick it.

You realize that YOU deserve the same treatment - at least, right?

I guess you are okay with little yappy dogs being let off the leash and allowed to snap at the heels of dog walkers?

And there is nothing between that and letting some irresponsible, immoral fool like you cause its death because you are too stupid and weak to control an animal you have no business being near let alone owning? You're a disgrace of an animal yourself.

I happen to be a decent person, thank you very much.

Prove it say something decent instead of thew bull shit that you have been saying.

I will say something decent when you show me respect.

Bitch you have to earn it. Respect isn't given and being an arrogant foreigner talking about a subject that you don't have a clue on (the U.S.) IS ONE STRIKE AGAINST YOU. And being a liberal makes it two. so shut the fuck up.

Pit Bulls are the "Breed du Jour" to beat up on.

I know plenty of pit bull owners that never had trouble with their dogs.

Generally if you dig a bit into the stories? You find that the dog was abused at some point. Not necessarily by the present owner.

False.

Every one keeps forgetting the full name.

Pit Bull Terriers.

A Yorkie is just a smaller version of the same.

Terriers.

My parents Boston was hell on four legs. :lol: I used to beg my parents not to make me walk him. Our neighbor had a german shepherd.

No Benny no Benny not Wilhelm (our neighbors german shepherd) I'd scream this every walk.

It was a freaking nightmare, but this little son of a bitch kept challenging our neighbors dog. Why?
Because he was a terrier. A Boston Terrier.

Just like the pit bull terrier. Are we getting better now to understanding what I am talking about?

It's the nature of the beast.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back