Piers Morgan tears into ‘unfit’ President Donald Trump and regrets supporting him after US Capitol riots.

Oz and the Orchestra

Platinum Member
May 25, 2020
Lake District England
Piers Morgan tears into ‘unfit’ President Donald Trump and regrets supporting him after US Capitol riots.

Metro Sarah DeenMonday 11 Jan 2021 8:27 am. Piers Morgan is cutting ties with President Donald Trump after his supporters stormed the US Capitol last week. On Monday’s Good Morning Britain, Piers said he feels the president was ‘sent nuts’ by losing the election and regretted supporting him in the past. Their friendship has recently broken down with Trump unfollowing the TV star on social media. The presenter said: ‘Horrendous, what we witnessed in America last week was one of the saddest thing I have ever had to see, in a country I love. ‘It was a mob of insurrectionists attempting a coup, encouraged to fight down at the Capitol, by their own president.

1610362136873.png

Piers Morgan is ‘done’ with President Donald Trump (Picture: Getty)

‘I’ve been saying this for a while, Trump has gone mad. I think the pandemic, and the realisation he lost the election, have sent him nuts.’ Piers continued: ‘To everyone who gave him the benefit of the doubt, including me for a long time, there’s no doubt I never, ever imagined the person I’d known for 15 years would be capable of inciting a mob to attack the Capitol and attack democracy itself. ‘He didn’t just cross the line he trampled all over that line and he’s now a threat to American democracy.’

Read more: Piers Morgan tears into 'unfit' President Donald Trump and regrets support

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: Metro

Biden is far from any shining example. Calmer and less excitable than his predecessor, but lacking in qualities necessary for the best a President should be. It is incredible what America allows to happen to itself.

Metro Sarah DeenMonday 11 Jan 2021 8:27 am. Piers Morgan is cutting ties with President Donald Trump after his supporters stormed the US Capitol last week. On Monday’s Good Morning Britain, Piers said he feels the president was ‘sent nuts’ by losing the election and regretted supporting him in the past. Their friendship has recently broken down with Trump unfollowing the TV star on social media. The presenter said: ‘Horrendous, what we witnessed in America last week was one of the saddest thing I have ever had to see, in a country I love. ‘It was a mob of insurrectionists attempting a coup, encouraged to fight down at the Capitol, by their own president.

View attachment 441140

‘I’ve been saying this for a while, Trump has gone mad. I think the pandemic, and the realisation he lost the election, have sent him nuts.’ Piers continued: ‘To everyone who gave him the benefit of the doubt, including me for a long time, there’s no doubt I never, ever imagined the person I’d known for 15 years would be capable of inciting a mob to attack the Capitol and attack democracy itself. ‘He didn’t just cross the line he trampled all over that line and he’s now a threat to American democracy.’

Read more: Piers Morgan tears into 'unfit' President Donald Trump and regrets support

Wow Piers...real profile in courage there. Perhaps you could have taken a stand when it mattered.

View attachment 441140

Its about time.

During the attack on the Capitol when Mike Pence's life was in danger, Trump was watching TV and staff reports that he was delighted and couldn't understand why the people around him weren't happy.

Piers Morgan doesn’t let anyone get a word in edgeways on his show.

He asks and answers his own questions.
Least he's a Labour & Arsenal FC supporter which gives him a great deal of free reign in my book.
Poor bastard...being an Arsenal supporter that is...
Me? I'm Ipswich. Go Roger Osbourne...
Don't remind me!

The Tractor Boys? Sounds very parochial and could also be an American right-wing militia group.

We've been a global embarrassment from the beginning of this one term to the end.

It's almost over.

Meanwhile, outside of LibTardia, real world shit happens and ALL good real Americans have kicked ass, stacked cash and unified under Trump policy while weirdos and degenerates have laid in the fetal position defeated and crying.

We've been a global embarrassment from the beginning of this one term to the end.

It's almost over.

Meanwhile, outside of LibTardia, real world shit happens and ALL good real Americans have kicked ass, stacked cash and unified under Trump policy while weirdos and degenerates have laid in the fetal position defeated and crying.
:spinner:

It's almost over.

BrokeLoser suits you.

It's almost over.

You must feel really betrayed then that your leader has said that you do not represent the American people and those of you who kicked ass will be pursued and criminalised.

It's almost over.

You must feel really betrayed then that your leader has said that you do not represent the American people and those of you who kicked ass will be pursued and criminalised.

I think you’re confused....there’s no concentration camp large enough for all 75 million of us Comrade.

It's almost over.

I think you’re confused....there’s no concentration camp large enough for all 75 million of us Comrade.
I was talking about the orange blob betraying you.

As you mention them I think the vast majority of trumpsters will come around to our way of thinking once we make the gulag the alternative. Ha ha ha

It's almost over.

As you mention them I think the vast majority of trumpsters will come around to our way of thinking once we make the gulag the alternative. Ha ha ha

You silly Marxists always forget one small detail...it is “Trumpsters” who own 400 million firearms....hahaha

It's almost over.

You silly Marxists always forget one small detail...it is “Trumpsters” who own 400 million firearms....hahaha
But are too dumb and drug-induced to know how to load and use them!
You do keep walking right into it.

Forum List

Back