UTube Removes All Videos With Election Fraud Claims

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
YouTube will remove videos disputing the 2020 presidential election

The Left wing censors are at work.

By concealing evidence, they are obstructing justice

"Whoever tampers with evidence, such as by altering, destroying, or concealing a record, document or other tangible object with an intent to obstruct or impede a court proceeding can be punished with up to 20 years in prison."
Federal Obstruction of Justice Charges - Federal Criminal ...
www.pagepate.com › ... › Federal Criminal Defense

Last edited:
Gotta wonder where their brains are?? Removing it from UTube doesn't change anyone's mind. This is the biggest election fraud in this countries history and idiots running UTube, Twitter, Facebook and every other social site aren't going to change anyone's mind.

Gotta wonder where their brains are?? Removing it from UTube doesn't change anyone's mind. This is the biggest election fraud in this countries history and idiots running UTube, Twitter, Facebook and every other social site aren't going to change anyone's mind.
First you'd have to have a mind before it could be changed. You ain't got one, stupid.

Bill Barr said there was no sizable voter fraud. He was your blob's hand-picked attorney general.

First you'd have to have a mind before it could be changed. You ain't got one, stupid.

Bill Barr said there was no sizable voter fraud. He was your blob's hand-picked attorney general.

Well I do have a mind. You apparently don't. Stupid and lack of mind isn't going to change the minds of those who know election fraud when they see it.

Bill Barr is full of shit if he said that. There was so much fraud it was easy to see. You just don't want to see it. If Biden were Trump you'd be screaming election fraud long and loud and you know it. Then all that evidence that's out there would be real. Stupid.

Well I do have a mind. You apparently don't. Stupid and lack of mind isn't going to change the minds of those who know election fraud when they see it.

Bill Barr is full of shit if he said that. There was so much fraud it was easy to see. You just don't want to see it. If Biden were Trump you'd be screaming election fraud long and loud and you know it. Then all that evidence that's out there would be real. Stupid.
Barr said his attorneys have not found any evidence of massive fraud. He said that only a few days after he said they would look into it. They did not have enough time to look for anything.

He did say that, stupid. Nobody is the least bit surprised that you were ignorant about that fact.

Where are all of the arrests for the "fraud", stupid?

Barr said his attorneys have not found any evidence of massive fraud. He said that only a few days after he said they would look into it. They did not have enough time to look for anything.
He said that on 12/21; 6 weeks after the election.

"Whoever tampers with evidence, such as by altering, destroying, or concealing a record, document or other tangible object with an intent to obstruct or impede a court proceeding can be punished with up to 20 years in prison."
The person who created the video has a copy...... millions of people have copies.... the Cloud has a copy.....

Evidence, even fake evidence, is not being destroyed..... just removed from one setting.

It’s about time. Accusations of fraud aren't fraud. Unproven ever changing ridiculous claims are now on the internet’s version of “The Rubber Room” and off the main board. I’m sure you guys can relate.
Why don't they remove interviews with Tara Reade if that's the case.
And remove the interviews of Kamala Harris saying that she believes Tara Reade.
What a tyrannical nation the U.S has become.

It’s about time. Accusations of fraud aren't fraud. Unproven ever changing ridiculous claims are now on the internet’s version of “The Rubber Room” and off the main board. I’m sure you guys can relate.
It is obvious that Trumpers are either incapable of distinguishing truth from fiction or just hate our democracy. As I have written before, I support You Tube‘s decision, but Trumpist insanity and their violent tendencies have resulted in less freedom for all of us.

Unfortunately, we have to treat Trumpers like a 5th column in this country. A traitorous sect in our mists.

Last edited:
Since all that hogwash has progressed to the point that people are trying to topple the government and other people are getting killed something has to give. Are companies just supposed to stand around while a terrorist network uses their platform to coordinate attacks?
Cool, why stop at the U.S.
Remove videos on people complaining about election fraud in EVERY country. Start with Syria, Venezuela, Cuba,, China...oh and don't forget to remove the allegations of Russian involvement in 2016.

Who is gonna arrest them? The FBI? What a corrupt joke they turned out to be , huh!

It is obvious that Trumpers are either incapable of distinguishing truth from fixture or just hate our democracy. As I have written before, I support You Tube‘s decision, but Trumpist insanity and their violent tendencies have resulted in less freedom for all of us.
Of course you support censorship, draconian laws, shooting of peaceful protesters, and now the banning of questions.
You are a Stalinist.

It is obvious that Trumpers are either incapable of distinguishing truth from fixture or just hate our democracy. As I have written before, I support You Tube‘s decision, but Trumpist insanity and their violent tendencies have resulted in less freedom for all of us.
Of course you support censorship, draconian laws, shooting of peaceful protesters, and now the banning of questions.
You are a Stalinist.
No, I am against censorship, but when 5th columnists, like yourself, use YouTube as a means to forment insurrection and violence in our country, then they have no choice.

Forum List

Back