Piers Morgan tears into ‘unfit’ President Donald Trump and regrets supporting him after US Capitol riots.

Piers Morgan tears into ‘unfit’ President Donald Trump and regrets supporting him after US Capitol riots.

Metro Sarah DeenMonday 11 Jan 2021 8:27 am. Piers Morgan is cutting ties with President Donald Trump after his supporters stormed the US Capitol last week. On Monday’s Good Morning Britain, Piers said he feels the president was ‘sent nuts’ by losing the election and regretted supporting him in the past. Their friendship has recently broken down with Trump unfollowing the TV star on social media. The presenter said: ‘Horrendous, what we witnessed in America last week was one of the saddest thing I have ever had to see, in a country I love. ‘It was a mob of insurrectionists attempting a coup, encouraged to fight down at the Capitol, by their own president.

View attachment 441140

Piers Morgan is ‘done’ with President Donald Trump (Picture: Getty)

‘I’ve been saying this for a while, Trump has gone mad. I think the pandemic, and the realisation he lost the election, have sent him nuts.’ Piers continued: ‘To everyone who gave him the benefit of the doubt, including me for a long time, there’s no doubt I never, ever imagined the person I’d known for 15 years would be capable of inciting a mob to attack the Capitol and attack democracy itself. ‘He didn’t just cross the line he trampled all over that line and he’s now a threat to American democracy.’

Read more: Piers Morgan tears into 'unfit' President Donald Trump and regrets support

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: Metro

Its about time.

During the attack on the Capitol when Mike Pence's life was in danger, Trump was watching TV and staff reports that he was delighted and couldn't understand why the people around him weren't happy.
Mike Pence's life was never in danger. This is called liberals lying themselves into the vapors.

Forum List

Back