Every company says no to Parler. Parler is done :(

366h34d

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2020
Wow, it is heavy than Richard Gere and Harvey Weinstein :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BXUDPDi.png

Parler CEO John Matze said today that his social media company has been dropped by virtually all of its business alliances after Amazon, Apple and Google ended their agreements with the social media service.

“Every vendor from text message services to email providers to our lawyers all ditched us too on the same day,” Matze said today on Fox News.

Parler CEO Says Service Dropped By “Every Vendor” And Could End His Business

Wow, it is heavy than Richard Gere and Harvey Weinstein :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BXUDPDi.png

Parler CEO John Matze said today that his social media company has been dropped by virtually all of its business alliances after Amazon, Apple and Google ended their agreements with the social media service.

“Every vendor from text message services to email providers to our lawyers all ditched us too on the same day,” Matze said today on Fox News.

What are you? A China bot??

BXUDPDi.png

After seeing some of the stuff they allowed on their platform, I can't say I'm surprised. There's free speech and then there's evil.
And I've used that descriptor maybe twice to describe people. But there are some evil fucks on that platform and the boss seems to think that's great. So of course everyone is dropping them like a fresh turd. Because that's what Parler is.

BXUDPDi.png

Why you say that??

BXUDPDi.png

After seeing some of the stuff they allowed on their platform, I can't say I'm surprised. There's free speech and then there's evil.
And I've used that descriptor maybe twice to describe people. But there are some evil fucks on that platform and the boss seems to think that's great. So of course everyone is dropping them like a fresh turd. Because that's what Parler is.

Twitter, facebook, and reddit all had plenty of cess pool shit going on

That's how free speech works....?

Wasn't a problem when the incumbents were rising.....Hmmmm odd lol

BXUDPDi.png

Yep, how dare those fascist bastards provide a platform that allows that pesky free speech bullshit.

BXUDPDi.png

Why you say that??

The screenshot and ur name.

BXUDPDi.png

Twitter, facebook, and reddit all had plenty of cess pool shit going on

That's how free speech works....?

Wasn't a problem when the incumbents were rising.....Hmmmm odd lol

Really? Planning to overthrow the government and murder congress critters?

BXUDPDi.png

TFB I say.

BXUDPDi.png

Yep, how dare those fascist bastards provide a platform that allows that pesky free speech bullshit.

That stuff isn't covered under your right to free speech.

Trump is putting together a platform. Meanwhile see what Russia has to offer.
That post surprises me not at all
When this country is a totalitarian shithole find a free country.

Are you, little chinabot, going to claim that you had no idea that Mrs. CEO is Russian

The USA isn't a totalitaria shithole - yet. The totalitarian is being tossed out of office on the 20th.
The humpers on this site sure admit their true colors. Total losers will always be nothing but. They can't change history those wannabe book burning fascists.

BXUDPDi.png

You used to be a good poster with a somewhat open mind. Wow. Very disappointed.

BXUDPDi.png

I'm complicated.

BXUDPDi.png

I will never, ever bow to authoritarians trying to destroy our democracy. Over my dead body, baby.

Forum List

Back