Pick your poison.MCcain or Obama.

I know this is a little late but I have been trying to post a thread the last few days to no avail so I am trying today.here goes.

I haven't had any problems posting. There are occasional slowdown but not often.
Did you not notice the date of the OP or are you being sarcastic ?
Yep, the date of the OP threw me for a loop! I WOULD'VE answered Barry the Fairy in 2008, because I ACTUALLY voted for the miscreant that year. It was because I detested McStain, didn't really know much about politics then, and I really didn't know ANYTHING about the Kenyan-born bastard. If I were to answer this question today, and I AM doing so right now, I would definitely choose NEITHER. One was a RINO that absolutely hated our current president because he was sickeningly envious and jealous of him, and the OTHER one, of course, is an anti-American buffoon that was groomed and mentored by the devil incarnate himself, George Soros. I WISH I had known more about Barry before I voted for him.

Yep, the date of the OP threw me for a loop! I WOULD'VE answered Barry the Fairy in 2008, because I ACTUALLY voted for the miscreant that year. It was because I detested McStain, didn't really know much about politics then, and I really didn't know ANYTHING about the Kenyan-born bastard. If I were to answer this question today, and I AM doing so right now, I would definitely choose NEITHER. One was a RINO that absolutely hated our current president because he was sickeningly envious and jealous of him, and the OTHER one, of course, is an anti-American buffoon that was groomed and mentored by the devil incarnate himself, George Soros. I WISH I had known more about Barry before I voted for him.
I've voted for 2 Dem POTUS nominees - Jimmy Carter in 1980, which I'm very proud to admit, and Barack Hussein Obama in 2008 something I'm more ashamed of every day. My other prez votes were Ross Perot in 1992, Ralph Nader in 96 and 2000 and Jill Stein in 2016. I skipped '88 and '04. And 2020 will be my first time voting (R).
1590548231775.png

Last edited:
I've voted for 2 Dem POTUS nominees - Jimmy Carter in 1980, which I'm very proud to admit, and Barack Hussein Obama in 2008 something I'm more ashamed of every day. My other prez votes were Ross Perot in 1992, Ralph Nader in 96 and 2000 and Jill Stein in 2016. I skipped '88 and '04.
Jill Stein in 2016? WHAT were you thinking? I kid, I kid! I DO like your third party votes in 92, 96, and 2000. I probably WOULD'VE voted the same if I had had any real interest in politics then. But I didn't. I've actually voted for president just 4 times. Reagan in '80 (I knew VERY little about politics then, I just liked the guy.), George, Jr. in 2004 (Because I did NOT like John "Lurch" Kerry, and didn't really know much about politics.), the Kenyan-born miscreant in 2008, and Donald Trump in 2016. I AM a perfect 4 out of 4 in picking the winners! And I WILL of course be voting for President Trump again in the next election.

A little site history.
Uh I know you are into the Clinton/ Bush drug smuggling operation as much as me even moreso I am sure living in anrkansas and all,but don’t you got anything better to do that bring old dead threads from the grave back? No offense. When I saw this thread was back again figured it had to be that troll sealybozo,he brought it back once before as well and has a habit of doing that with threads all the time,thank god it’s at least not him again.

We can do what they fear the most. Just stop working and listening to them. It takes real courage for people to commit to it. I am ready, just others are afraid to jump without looking.

well it would be nice if we could do that but unfortunately,too many people are afraid to take that stand.if there wasnt such a huge population in the states consisting of millions,it would be much easier to try and pull off probably but too many people are in denial and wont do it.
Maybe if Rand Paul/Ron Paul fans weren't such fucking retards.

coming from a stupid fuck coward who cowardly runs off from evidence that obama is as evil as bush and expanded the war in the mideast,you are hardly one qualified to say ron paul supporters are retards.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::iyfyus.jpg::itsok:
You need to realize the two parties represent the people. First of all they are private parties that can nominate whom ever they want. You are free to participate or not.

Ron Paul’s a party guy. That’s why like Bernie he didn’t run third party. Right? Why didn’t he? And his son is a member too. He took 10th in the primaries. You libertarians aren’t very convincing. In fact your numbers are regressing.

Anyways, until you stop voting gop the democrats can never show you they are different. But you have to be loyal. This would change the republicans for the better too. Then they would be forced to do better. The republicans love you voting 3rd party. They win if you

A. Don’t vote
B. Vote gop
C. Vote 3rd party

Republicans love your stupid ass
This is why sealybozo is such a moron,he rambles on and on with bullshit that the republicans love it if I vote third party with a warped opinion that by doing so,they win with no evidence whatsoever to back it up,complete idiot :uhoh3: Sealybozo troll has always ignored my obama deception video that he was as evil as bush as well since it proves hisbabble about him being different is bullshit

This idiot sealybozo aka sealybobo is too much of an idiot to understand the elite don’t care if it’s the democrat or Republican Party gets in,they know both are evil and one in the same and will,do their bidding like the puppets they are and shit on the constitution as every president since Reagan has alll done,that that is why an independent will never get elected:uhoh3: had Clinton and Obama never been president,then he would have a point to vote democrat since as I said,carter was the last halfway decent president we had.:uhoh3: However Clinton and Obama were president and are up there with bush and Reagan as the biggest mass murdering shiton the constitution presidents we have ever had:auiqs.jpg::lmao:

I've voted for 2 Dem POTUS nominees - Jimmy Carter in 1980, which I'm very proud to admit, and Barack Hussein Obama in 2008 something I'm more ashamed of every day. My other prez votes were Ross Perot in 1992, Ralph Nader in 96 and 2000 and Jill Stein in 2016. I skipped '88 and '04. And 2020 will be my first time voting (R).
View attachment 341421
Yeah Carter was the last halfway decent president since jfk,same as him,he also tried to get rid of the evil cia which is why he only served one term.they did not assassinate him cause as I said,he did leave the fed alone,that would have been a fatal mistake as jfk found out had he gone after the fed as well. A lot of times during tax season I will see signs that truthfully read END THE FED,KENNEDY TRIED AND DiED. SAD But true,I,liked carter,he was a lot like Kennedy. :thup:

Just as it looked like like the democrat party was the one to vote for,Clinton disproved that having people arkansawed for knowing too much about his drug smuggling operation that was going on with his pal bush in mena arkansaw,Clinton had connections to the cia as does Kenyon traiter obama who was the next mass murderer same as Clinton,to give the democrats a bad name

Yeah Carter was the last halfway decent president since jfk,same as him,he also tried to get rid of the evil cia which is why he only served one term.they did not assassinate him cause as I said,he did leave the fed alone,that would have been a fatal mistake as jfk found out had he gone after the fed as well. A lot of times during tax season I will see signs that truthfully read END THE FED,KENNEDY TRIED AND DiED. SAD But true,I,liked carter,he was a lot like Kennedy. :thup:

Just as it looked like like the democrat party was the one to vote for,Clinton disproved that having people arkansawed for knowing too much about his drug smuggling operation that was going on with his pal bush in mena arkansaw,Clinton had connections to the cia as does Kenyon traiter obama who was the next mass murderer same as Clinton,to give the democrats a bad name
Him outliving Bush Sr could be a little sign from God.;)
1590554032999.png

1590554061976.png

Trump and Cheney both looking at the camera....at Poppy's memorial.
1590554250654.png

No McCain

No Hussein Obama

I am picking no such poisons!

NEVER NEVER!

what nerve to ask such a thing!

It's like asking pick Charles Mason or Jack The Ripper!

NO

I know this is a little late but I have been trying to post a thread the last few days to no avail so I am trying today.here goes.

I haven't had any problems posting. There are occasional slowdown but not often.
Indeed,yeah had all that been known about him that he was Kenyon born,I doubt even the blacks would have voted for him.its incredible thst to this day people are still in denial mode on thst that he was not born in hawaii :uhoh3: not surprising in the least though,the fact they are still in denial mode on 9/11 being an inside job as well:uhoh3: the media also suppressed it as well that same as Clinton and Bush,he had cia connections

I knew things would stay the same with traiter mccain but I had my suspicions about Obama though and knew better than to vote for him either.thefact both parties are corrupt and one in the same,I knew there were things about him that the media was not telling us so I knew he had to be evil same as McCain.

Last edited:

Indeed,yeah had all that been known about him that he was Kenyon born,I doubt even the blacks would hav
Yep! Or how much of a LIAR the man is. Pretty much everything about the man IS a lie. He was Kenyan-born, is a closet homosexual, was a HEAVY drug user in the past, is married to a man, and has kids that AREN'T his. All the shit he's gotten away with is pretty scary. And this is because he's part of AND protected by the Deep State. And of course, he's hideously anti-American, anti-Christian, and pro Muslim Brotherhood and Terrorism. AND he was hand-picked, groomed, and mentored by the devil incarnate himself, multi, multi billionaire George Soros. This one Barry Obama needs to be put away for life, safely away from good, decent people.

Indeed,yeah had all that been known about him that he was Kenyon born,I doubt even the blacks would hav
Yep! Or how much of a LIAR the man is. Pretty much everything about the man IS a lie. He was Kenyan-born, is a closet homosexual, was a HEAVY drug user in the past, is married to a man, and has kids that AREN'T his. All the shit he's gotten away with is pretty scary. And this is because he's part of AND protected by the Deep State. And of course, he's hideously anti-American, anti-Christian, and pro Muslim Brotherhood and Terrorism. AND he was hand-picked, groomed, and mentored by the devil incarnate himself, multi, multi billionaire George Soros. This one Barry Obama needs to be put away for life, safely away from good, decent people.
You should tell all that to sealybozo,you know him right? that moron thinks he was diiferent same as Kennedy instead of being the most dangerous president ever,thst troll puts him on a pedastal ,he is as much of a stupid shit as the sheep are that think reagan was such a good man :uhoh3: That coward always runs off with his tail between his legs everytime I challenge him to watch the Obama deception.just look my posts on page two an see how he refused to take my challenge.lol

You see what I mean,have you by chance crossed paths with that idiot before.? He won’t watch that video since it documents that he lied about reversing the patriot act and not only continued bush’s policy’s,but expanded them

Last edited:

You should tell all that to sealybozo,you know him right? that moron thinks he was diiferent same as Kennedy instead of being the most dangerous president ever,thst troll puts him on a pedastal ,he is as much of a stupid shit as the sheep are that think reagan was such a good man :uhoh3: That coward always runs off with his tail between his legs everytime I challenge him to watch the Obama deception.just look my posts on page two an see how he refused to take my challenge,you,lol see what I mean,have you by chance crossed paths with that idiot before.?
I think I HAVE crossed paths with that asshole. I most likely ripped him a NEW asshole, and he went whimpering away and never fucked with me again.

You should tell all that to sealybozo,you know him right? that moron thinks he was diiferent same as Kennedy instead of being the most dangerous president ever,thst troll puts him on a pedastal ,he is as much of a stupid shit as the sheep are that think reagan was such a good man :uhoh3: That coward always runs off with his tail between his legs everytime I challenge him to watch the Obama deception.just look my posts on page two an see how he refused to take my challenge,you,lol see what I mean,have you by chance crossed paths with that idiot before.?
I think I HAVE crossed paths with that asshole. I most likely ripped him a NEW asshole, and he went whimpering away and never fucked with me again.
I checked his avatar pic and profile. Yep, I HAVE ripped him a new one in the past. I can't believe the two of you have been part of this site as long as you have. Quite impressive.

Forum List

Back