Pick your poison.MCcain or Obama.

if this is all your going to do is throw childish insults instead of adressing the topic of this thread and nobody else wants to come here and post,this thread should go back to where it was,several pages back.

Just following your pathetic lead on this one. You only insult and do not discuss.

Your just embaressed you made this thread to start with....

if this is all your going to do is throw childish insults instead of adressing the topic of this thread and nobody else wants to come here and post,this thread should go back to where it was,several pages back.

Just following your pathetic lead on this one. You only insult and do not discuss.

your a freaking liar as always,your the one that goes around insulting people when and wont even address points cause you know you cant counter the evidence,i just challenged you to talk about the topic,you became a chicken and did not.I also would not have brought this thread back to the top again if that was the case fool.I would have let it die.thanks for proving as always,your clueless in what your talking about.

Last edited:
Hi Inside Job:

Well anybody who knows anything about government and politics knows there is no difference between the republican and the democrat party.

Both parties are corrupt to the core representing bend-over puppets for the New World Order retards working every day to enslave you and your posterity. The best way to open your eyes to what is really going on is by reading Gary Allen’s book “None Dare Call It Conspiracy” (link and link) written in the 1970’s. This book is free on the internet, but the bad guys run around doing everything to force people into removing this information from the public eye and mind. This is the web archive link that I have been using for some time (http://web.archive.org/web/20061004152407/http://reactor-core.org/none-dare.html ), but you can see the bad guys have used bots to kill the links in our posts leading to a new dead end.

We agree 100 percent. The information leaked from the March 13, 2008 meeting in Congress tells much of the story (link). Martial Law and Pandemonium in the streets is on the doorstep and Congress already has a place to go and hide from 300 million angry Americans who have been sold to the New World Order cronies lock, stock and barrel. I explain more in this post (here) under “The Martial Law topic . . .”.

To become president, you have to be a member of the CFR group, the council of foreign relations.

All of that is explained in Gary Allen’s book where he thought their “NWO Plan” was being implemented back in the 1970’s under Nixon. Both political parties are bought-and-paid-for by more than 41,000 Washington Lobbyists bribing our elected officials with billions and billions of dollars every year. That is what We The People deserve for allowing corruption to become the norm and by allowing a murderer to sit in the White House for eight long years.

America has already picked its poison . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1R8vRB-qeU"]Obama Is Going To Change Things Alright . . .[/ame]

GL,

Terral

I figure that once every 6 months during Obama's presidency,I will bring this thread back in hopes that a newbiw will come by and see this thread and want to post on it.This is a great post of Terrals that shows Obama is not for us.Wow I thought that we would be better of with Obama in there than MCcain since everything would just be the same under MCcain but I think MCcain is the lesser evil of the two.Thats why he did not get elected.We would have just gone the same course under MCCain but Obama is not only continuing what Bush got started,he is EXPANDING it as well as Alex Jones has documented in THE OBAMA DECEPTION.

bump

Hey slackass troll,Your the only one interested in this thread obviously,you must love taliking to yourself.funny that just NOW after several weeks later you just now decide to bring this thread back.Your life must be so pitiful that your that desperate for my attention that you just now after all these weeks later when that discussion took place between us that your just now bringing it back.how pathetic.sorry troll,im done wasting my time with you.

Hey slackass troll,Your the only one interested in this thread obviously,you must love taliking to yourself.funny that just NOW after several weeks later you just now decide to bring this thread back.Your life must be so pitiful that your that desperate for my attention that you just now after all these weeks later when that discussion took place between us that your just now bringing it back.how pathetic.sorry troll,im done wasting my time with you.

In your own sorry-ass words asshat;
"I figure that once every 6 months during Obama's presidency,I will bring this thread back in hopes that a newbiw will come by and see this thread and want to post on it.This is a great post of Terrals that shows Obama is not for us.Wow I thought that we would be better of with Obama in there than MCcain since everything would just be the same under MCcain but I think MCcain is the lesser evil of the two.Thats why he did not get elected.We would have just gone the same course under MCCain but Obama is not only continuing what Bush got started,he is EXPANDING it as well as Alex Jones has documented in THE OBAMA DECEPTION."

I am new shit-stain, and I wanted to post on this thread fuckface, at your invitation!
If you have a problem with that, why don't you bitch at your own treasonous self in front of an unbreakable mirror.

your a freaking liar as always,your the one that goes around insulting people when and wont even address points cause you know you cant counter the evidence,i just challenged you to talk about the topic,you became a chicken and did not.I also would not have brought this thread back to the top again if that was the case fool.I would have let it die.thanks for proving as always,your clueless in what your talking about.

>smiles shrewdly<

So, .......911, (can i call you 911?), hows the Obama presidency goin' for ya dude?

This is a great post of Terrals that shows Obama is not for us.Wow I thought that we would be better of with Obama in there than MCcain since everything would just be the same under MCcain but I think MCcain is the lesser evil of the two.Thats why he did not get elected.We would have just gone the same course under MCCain but Obama is not only continuing what Bush got started,he is EXPANDING it as well as Alex Jones has documented in THE OBAMA DECEPTION.

here I am man, a newbie-just trying to keep your genius relevent and current dude.
You should actually thank me.

I love retro posts, reading them a few months later just gets it all started again.

You said yourself when you posted that was your intent............what's the problem?

its pretty pointless to keep bringing back this thread though since nobody has an interest in it though which is really stupid on their part.they are obsessed over 9/11 but dont want to come here for something as important.pretty pitiful.

so 911traitornutjob, do you still feel the same way?

again you prove a what a fucking moron troll you are and how desperate you are for my attention bringing back this old thread that only YOU have an interest in posting on,god your so pathetic and have such a sad life.hahahahahahaha.not even your other troll buddys have an interest in the discussion of this thread.

just thought since traitorous nutjob was resurrecting old threads........

>smiles shrewdly<

So, .......911, (can i call you 911?), hows the Obama presidency goin' for ya dude?

and lest we forget;
"Hell anybody who espresses their support against the GOVERNMENT of the united states I support.anybody who declares themselves to be an emeny of the USA is smart "-911insidejob, USMB 3/6/2010

just thought since traitorous nutjob was resurrecting old threads........

>smiles shrewdly<

and lest we forget;
"Hell anybody who espresses their support against the GOVERNMENT of the united states I support.anybody who declares themselves to be an emeny of the USA is smart "-911insidejob, USMB 3/6/2010

Just ignore him and he'll go away.

too bad sarah G is the only poster that has responded recently who's not a stupid troll I dont have on ignore, she's the only one that has responded recently who says anything intelligent and worth reading.

too bad sarah G is the only poster that has responded recently who's not a stupid troll I dont have on ignore, she's the only one that has responded recently who says anything intelligent and worth reading.

Its also too bad that you think anybody who disagrees with you (at last check over 6,000,000,000 people) is a government agent.

Watchout out for dem black helicopters.

This is Base Plate; Out!!!!!!

We can do what they fear the most. Just stop working and listening to them. It takes real courage for people to commit to it. I am ready, just others are afraid to jump without looking.

well it would be nice if we could do that but unfortunately,too many people are afraid to take that stand.if there wasnt such a huge population in the states consisting of millions,it would be much easier to try and pull off probably but too many people are in denial and wont do it.
Maybe if Rand Paul/Ron Paul fans weren't such fucking retards.

We can do what they fear the most. Just stop working and listening to them. It takes real courage for people to commit to it. I am ready, just others are afraid to jump without looking.

well it would be nice if we could do that but unfortunately,too many people are afraid to take that stand.if there wasnt such a huge population in the states consisting of millions,it would be much easier to try and pull off probably but too many people are in denial and wont do it.

coming from a stupid fuck coward who cowardly runs off from evidence that obama is as evil as bush and expanded the war in the mideast,you are hardly one qualified to say ron paul supporters are retards.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::iyfyus.jpg::itsok:

coming from a stupid fuck coward who cowardly runs off from evidence that obama is as evil as bush and expanded the war in the mideast,you are hardly one qualified to say ron paul supporters are retards.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::iyfyus.jpg::itsok:
You need to realize the two parties represent the people. First of all they are private parties that can nominate whom ever they want. You are free to participate or not.

Ron Paul’s a party guy. That’s why like Bernie he didn’t run third party. Right? Why didn’t he? And his son is a member too. He took 10th in the primaries. You libertarians aren’t very convincing. In fact your numbers are regressing.

Anyways, until you stop voting gop the democrats can never show you they are different. But you have to be loyal. This would change the republicans for the better too. Then they would be forced to do better. The republicans love you voting 3rd party. They win if you

A. Don’t vote
B. Vote gop
C. Vote 3rd party

Republicans love your stupid ass

shut up troll,as always you prove you are an idiot by saying the two parties represent the people,they represent the corporations you stupid fuck.

you have alzhemiers diseace,you forgot the FACTS i mentioned that ron paul other than when he first got into office and served in washington under reagan and worked for him on,he has always been an INDEPENDENT cause while he was in washington,he saw firsthand how reagan was corrupt and that both parties were corrupt as well and he wanted no part of it so he got out of washington poliitics and was an INDEPENDENT his entire life after that until he recently when he ran as president under the repubican ticket again since that was what he origianlly was.He only ran under the republican ticket AGAIN because he knows the independent never wins you stupid ass moron.so enough of your lies he is a party guy already.

oh and get your facts straight,just because i voted for trump does not mean i have always voted republican you stupid ass troll.

matter of fact this is the ONLY time i ever voted for a president.There was no way in hell i was about to vote for bush when he ran either time same as there was no way in hell i would vote for that mass murderer clinton that only a stupid fuck like YOU would actually vote for over trump. I only voted for trump cause ANYBODY was an improvement over the witch,not because i wanted him as president.

you keep embarrassing yourself here its not even funny anymiore.yeah the people that voted INDEPENDENT 4 years ago,their votes went to get that asshole murderer Obama elected. same as any independent vote went to trupm this past election.

you are too much of a stupid fuck to comprehend FACTS that BOTH parties are funded by the lobbyists of Isreal. that things will NEVER change as long as we have this corrupt two party system we have where BOTH parties serve the coporations and the lobbyists instead of the people asshole. that things will NEVER change until we get an INDEPENDENT like Gary Johnson in there who has a great majority of the same views that ron paul does og fetting rid of the fed,the CIA and FBI.something that asshole Obama just like Bush and now trump,had NO INTEREST in doing,the fed and the CIA is WHY the world is in the mess it is and guess what? your heros Clinton and Obama have close ties to the CIA same as Bush does moron

you are too stupid obviously to understand that we dont elect these people,that they are SELECTED for us by the establishment,that whoever they want in,they make sure gets in and they beforehand the candidate they put in is evil and corrupt and they know they will do their bidding and if they dont be their what they are told,they end up like kennedy who the CIA murdered.are yoo so stupid you dont even know all these yeas later the CIA killed JFK? jeseus christ.

you are also too stupid and brainwashed to understand that BOTH parties are funded by the lobbyists of Israel and corporations,that the CIA killed JFK because he was our last REAL president we had because he was on the verge of returning us to the constituion of the united states where the PEOPLE had control over the government instead of the bankers and coporations that do now and was also killed because he had cut off aide to Israel which is WHY every president since then has all stayed alive because they have all given aide to Israel.

Not only that but you have obviously done no research into the JFK assassination cause if you had,you would know that Johnson reversed kennedys policys on vietnam,he was going to pull us out of the war by 1965 and once johnson got in,he reversed kennedys policys on that and expaned the war calling for ground troops.

PLUS you dont understand that he was killed by the CIA because he was going to get rid of them.the CIA and the FED l which he also tried to abolish,are the reason WHY the world is in the mess it is along with Israel. Gues what you stupiod ass moron.your heros Clinton and Obama BOTH have close ties to the CIA same as Bush does.

Debunk This! OBAMA GROOMED BY AND WORKED FOR CIA!!!

SNOW JOB: THE CIA, COCAINE, AND BILL CLINTON | Conspiracy School

that is WHY goverment corruption will never change as long as we have this corrupt two party system in power and until an indendent not connected to the establishment like gary johnson gets in you idiot troll.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back