Pick your poison.MCcain or Obama.

Hi Inside Job:

Well anybody who knows anything about government and politics knows there is no difference between the republican and the democrat party.

Both parties are corrupt to the core representing bend-over puppets for the New World Order retards working every day to enslave you and your posterity. The best way to open your eyes to what is really going on is by reading Gary Allen’s book “None Dare Call It Conspiracy” (link and link) written in the 1970’s. This book is free on the internet, but the bad guys run around doing everything to force people into removing this information from the public eye and mind. This is the web archive link that I have been using for some time (http://web.archive.org/web/20061004152407/http://reactor-core.org/none-dare.html ), but you can see the bad guys have used bots to kill the links in our posts leading to a new dead end.

That they both sleep in bed together. In that, I mean they are pals and have the same world agenda of a one world new order world.

We agree 100 percent. The information leaked from the March 13, 2008 meeting in Congress tells much of the story (link). Martial Law and Pandemonium in the streets is on the doorstep and Congress already has a place to go and hide from 300 million angry Americans who have been sold to the New World Order cronies lock, stock and barrel. I explain more in this post (here) under “The Martial Law topic . . .”.

To become president, you have to be a member of the CFR group, the council of foreign relations.

All of that is explained in Gary Allen’s book where he thought their “NWO Plan” was being implemented back in the 1970’s under Nixon. Both political parties are bought-and-paid-for by more than 41,000 Washington Lobbyists bribing our elected officials with billions and billions of dollars every year. That is what We The People deserve for allowing corruption to become the norm and by allowing a murderer to sit in the White House for eight long years.

America has already picked its poison . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1R8vRB-qeU"]Obama Is Going To Change Things Alright . . .[/ame]

GL,

Terral

yeah thats a great book by Gary Allen.Has tremoundous amount of great information in it.
wow some of that stuff I didnt even know about Terral.Thanks for posting that,that blows me away. But what are you talking about when saying a murderer to sit in the white house for eight long years? try 20 long years at LEAST.we had 8 years with Bush Jr,before him 8 years with that mass murderer Bill Clinton who murdered those women and children at waco and oklahoma city bombing and also people who knew too much about his mena arkansas drug scandal,then Bush sr for 4 years in his crimes in the persian gulf war.so try at LEAST 20 years with a mass murderer in the white house.but yeah,the american people deserve this corruption for ignoring it and only being concerned about their own little pity problems.thanks for the post and the additional information.

Last edited:
Civil War is comming.

Yeah?

Tell us UKNow...how will the sides be chosen?

What criteria will be used to determine who is on what side?

Who will be fighting who?

Civil War being a figurative.

The war will be what society will continue on. Their should be no blood shed unless the otherside starts it.

The second society on this planet is splitting now. This society has members that know there is an easier way to conduct business and to live life.

This second society no longer agrees with the current institutions and methods of business and government.

This second society really knows what freedom is and wants it.

These people are willing to make a few years of their life crummy and hard so they can live a better life and meaningful life.

This second society is based on 2 agreements.

1 Be productive
2 Share

And if those agreements are not followed they can not be a part of the second society.

If you would like more information just ask.

Civil War is comming.

Yeah?

Tell us UKNow...how will the sides be chosen?

What criteria will be used to determine who is on what side?

Who will be fighting who?

Civil War being a figurative.

You mean like the same philosophical war we've been having now for the our entire lifetime?

That civil war isn't coming...it's here, and it plays out most obviously in our regulations and tax policies.

I call it an undevclared but extremely obvious class war, but civil war works, too, I guess.

The war will be what society will continue on. Their should be no blood shed unless the otherside starts it.

What does any of the above actually mean?

The second society on this planet is splitting now.

What "second society"? Speak directly and stop pretending to be deep, would you?

This society has members that know there is an easier way to conduct business and to live life.

Yeah? Illuminate us.

This second society no longer agrees with the current institutions and methods of business and government.

Discontents come lately then, aren't they?

I haven't agreed with "the current institutions and methods of business and government" since I was about 17.

This second society really knows what freedom is and wants it.

Well then, why don't you explain that to us, too.

These people are willing to make a few years of their life crummy and hard so they can live a better life and meaningful life.

Okay.

This second society is based on 2 agreements.

1 Be productive
2 Share

Sounds like excellent principles to establish a society upon. When do we start killing the parasites in limos who aren't especially productive and don't like to share?

And if those agreements are not followed they can not be a part of the second society

So then what? They hand in their decoder rings or something?

If you would like more information just ask.

Okay...only perhaps you should start out by not expecting me to have to ask.

Simply declartive sentences not pretending to be deep and mysterious, but straight-foward statements of fact or opinion would be appreciated.

We can't read your mind, dude.

@ Edict.

I can not give you to much all I can say is listen to the words of peace. If these words are not being spoken then why listen.

I know everyone has seend the Rightwing Extremism documents?

But does that make me a terrorist because I want freedom and no war?
or is that my 1st admendment being violated or my God/Creator natural ability to talk being violated?
Why do they want to shut is up?

Does that make me paranoid? or does that make the institution paranoid for producing the documents?

They always are the pot calling the kettle black if you get what I mean.

You have rules but we don't is what they mean.

This is not freedom.

This is much more then class war. Thats what they teach in psych 101. This is nothing like that.

This is basically that ol' battle for your mind.

Remember that?

Its are you going to continue going on to let bad decisions be made and sit there with your hands on the lap?

You know all those TEA party guys are now terrorist.

If you ask me I think the you know who's dropped the ball and it was a poor mistake and revealed their hand terribly.

How far are you in the battle of your mind?

I read thru the documents of Rightwing extremism and none of them apply to me. I am sure they would like to put me in the catagory tho.

They are just trying to make a deteriant because scared people will enforce their laws without and enforcement officials to be around.

You know who they are. They are those people that say when you want to go buy fireworks from an Indian reservation and shoot them off now. They go no don't do that, that is illegal we might get in trouble.

Obama, your people the citizens of the US are scared because of all the secrets in the world. All the info we do not know about.

We do not feel like part of a Country anymore. We are not allowed top secret information.

So why should we trust you if you don't tell us?

We are always at war with another country.

Why should we fight for you if you don't share your secrets and classified information with us?

I mean really what are we fighting for and why am I proud to be an American if all I do is speak about this not being completely fair and then see documents a few days later saying that I can be considered a terrorist?

What does that make me feel like?

Are you driving a wedge and trying to cause the "Rally in Washington"?

It is time Obama.

Answer to the people of the Country you reside in and are Commander and Cheif of.

Answer the hard questions. Do not give us the kiddy stories. We want it all. We want to know everything.

I doubt that will make it to him. Atleast someone will see it.

Last edited:
I'll be that leader. They have no reason to get rid of me. I'll stand for the one's that can't and fight for the ones that can't see. As soon as I get the chance to say something on a big enough scale you can bet I will.

Right NOW they have no reason to get rid of you since your not well known like Ghandi or MLK.They tried to lead a revolution and look what happened to them.Once you become well known like THEM is when they have a reason to get rid of you.and like I said,the problem is once they get rid of the leader,nobody wants to carry it on.Sadly the truth is,if they had been able to kill George Washington,we never would have become a free country once they took him out-the leader.so theres the problem right there,once you say something on a big scale like MLK did,then you become the leader they turn to and once they gid rid of YOU,the movement stops.so what then? btw didnt you say that you have some people in high place of influence in the government or something who were goig to start a movement or something one time?

Okay it looks like FINALLY I have been able to get a thread to pop up after having no luck the last few days.I had no problem posting but could not get a thread to come up for some reason.

anyways this is what I been wanting to post for the last few days.Im thinking maybe I can only post so much characters on a thread is maybe I could not post so bare with me with the multiple posts I make.

Well anyboby who knows anything about government and politics knows there is no difference between the republican and the democrat party.That they both sleep in bed together.In that,I mean they are pals and have the same world agenda of a one world new order world.To become president,you have to be a member of the CFR group.the council of foreign relations.what this group does is plot and determine events for the future of the world.They are an evil group of people consisted of the likes of the Rockefellers,the Rothchilds and evil sinister people like Henry Kissinger.To become president,you have to be a member of the CFR.you dont get selected as president-which is what this group does,they SELECT our presidents for us,you cant become president unless you are a member of the CFR.Every president we have had within the past 60 years or so,was a member of the CFR even including the only president that we have had in that time period who cared about the people John Kennedy.The only difference between the presidents we have had since kennedy is all of them were regular attending members at their meetings.where kennedy only attended a couple or so of their meetings while president.MCcain and Obama are both CFR members so the elete did not care which one of them got put in office.The CFR is a group of rich and powerful and evil corrupt group that unless you are like that,they consider you the enemy of the world.Again Both MCcain and Obama are CFR members so they did not care which one got elected.

How many times has Obama attended?

He is different.

The CFR didn't elect Obama. Grass roots baby!!!

We turned out in droves. They couldn't steal this one.

I agree Clinton was a sellout.

And I agree that in some ways, they are no different,

But you are out of your fucking mind if you don't think it matters which party is in control. After all the bad policies and laws the gop passed the last 8 years, you are crazy.

But then again, I don't see them bringing jobs back home.

I think there is only so much Obama can do. But like Kennedy, I believe he is different.

And even if you are right, that still doesn't mean that there aren't HUGE differences between the GOP and their agenda/policies and what the Dems are pushing for.

Who wants universal health?

Which party wants to end social security?

Which party is endorsed by the unions?

Did Bush spend money on us or the richest 1% of Americans?

Is Obama's spending anything like what the GOP would have spent on? Fuck no. They would have given it to the richest Americans and hoped it trickled down.

Clinton was a sellout bitch, but still not as bad as Bush or Bush 2.

And are you saying Carter was in this group? He was a flaming liberal.

LBJ was a traitor to his class. The rich considered him a traitor.

And you guys don't think we have class warefare going on.

I'll be that leader. They have no reason to get rid of me. I'll stand for the one's that can't and fight for the ones that can't see. As soon as I get the chance to say something on a big enough scale you can bet I will.

Right NOW they have no reason to get rid of you since your not well known like Ghandi or MLK.They tried to lead a revolution and look what happened to them.Once you become well known like THEM is when they have a reason to get rid of you.and like I said,the problem is once they get rid of the leader,nobody wants to carry it on.Sadly the truth is,if they had been able to kill George Washington,we never would have become a free country once they took him out-the leader.so theres the problem right there,once you say something on a big scale like MLK did,then you become the leader they turn to and once they gid rid of YOU,the movement stops.so what then? btw didnt you say that you have some people in high place of influence in the government or something who were goig to start a movement or something one time?

The reason I hate when people say there is no difference in the parties is because that's how many people made the mistake in voting for GW.

And that's what the right wants people to think. Instead of blaming the GOP for the last 8 years, you are helping them by spreading their message that Dems are just as bad/guilty. WRONG! Even though you are partially right, you are also dead wrong.

Dude your seriously misguided if you seriously believe Obama is not evil and corrupt and that he is the next John F Kennedy like so many other misguided fools out there are ignorantly believing.I would love to believe he is but the evidence is overwhelming he isnt.He has lied about everything he said he was going to do.He has pardoned Bush from all crimes he committed while he was in office and endorces the 9/11 commission report.that should tell you right there he is not for the people.I'll post more on the rest of your post later when i got more time just wanted to address the Obama issue.You need to watch THE OBAMA DECEPTION that Terral has the link to here on this thread in his post.

Running little on time right now but to answer your question actually yeah carter was the one president since kennedy who I wouldnt lump as being evil and corrupted.I rank him as being somewhere in between in the middle.Not evil and corrupt but not a good president like Kennedy was.and yeah Clinton was even worse than Bush sr.God as much as I hated Bush sr,I hated Clinton so much during his presidency I was wishing Bush sr to still be in office.going back to Carter,every president that has gotten into office since him has been worse than the previous one,Reagan far worse than Carter,Bush sr much worse than Reagan easily,Clinton worse and was tied with DICK Nixon as the most evil and corrupt of them all till Bush Jr came along.Obama is just expanding what Bush started.Like i said,you really need to look at that link of Terrals here called THE OBAMA DECEPTION and watch it.Obama is Bush Jr's cousin so its no surprise he pardoned him.At first I didnt believe those rumors but he even admitted it on David Letterman that their cousins.Al those idiots in Chicago that were going crazy over his election are in for a very rude awakening.Obama he aint no different than Bush or Clinton.You'll understand that once you watch The Obama Deception.

Last edited:
Hi Inside Job:

Well anybody who knows anything about government and politics knows there is no difference between the republican and the democrat party.

Both parties are corrupt to the core representing bend-over puppets for the New World Order retards working every day to enslave you and your posterity. The best way to open your eyes to what is really going on is by reading Gary Allen’s book “None Dare Call It Conspiracy” (link and link) written in the 1970’s. This book is free on the internet, but the bad guys run around doing everything to force people into removing this information from the public eye and mind. This is the web archive link that I have been using for some time (http://web.archive.org/web/20061004152407/http://reactor-core.org/none-dare.html ), but you can see the bad guys have used bots to kill the links in our posts leading to a new dead end.

That they both sleep in bed together. In that, I mean they are pals and have the same world agenda of a one world new order world.

We agree 100 percent. The information leaked from the March 13, 2008 meeting in Congress tells much of the story (link). Martial Law and Pandemonium in the streets is on the doorstep and Congress already has a place to go and hide from 300 million angry Americans who have been sold to the New World Order cronies lock, stock and barrel. I explain more in this post (here) under “The Martial Law topic . . .”.

To become president, you have to be a member of the CFR group, the council of foreign relations.

All of that is explained in Gary Allen’s book where he thought their “NWO Plan” was being implemented back in the 1970’s under Nixon. Both political parties are bought-and-paid-for by more than 41,000 Washington Lobbyists bribing our elected officials with billions and billions of dollars every year. That is what We The People deserve for allowing corruption to become the norm and by allowing a murderer to sit in the White House for eight long years.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1R8vRB-qeU"]Obama Is Going To Change Things Alright . . .[/ame]

GL,

Terral

I figure that once every 6 months during Obama's presidency,I will bring this thread back in hopes that a newbiw will come by and see this thread and want to post on it.This is a great post of Terrals that shows Obama is not for us.Wow I thought that we would be better of with Obama in there than MCcain since everything would just be the same under MCcain but I think MCcain is the lesser evil of the two.Thats why he did not get elected.We would have just gone the same course under MCCain but Obama is not only continuing what Bush got started,he is EXPANDING it as well as Alex Jones has documented in THE OBAMA DECEPTION.

Last edited:
dont you have anything better to do than troll here like candy corn constantly does by bringing back all these old dead threads and resurrecting them? pretty pointless to bring this thread back since nobody wants to talk about this issue obviously.

Also I thought about bringing this thread back since its been one year now that he has been in office but didnt because of the lack of interest of it even though its every bit as important as 9/11 which for some reason,everybody in the world wants to constantly talk about.thats why i made this thread was to get off that topic hopefully.Since it WAS resurrected though,people here really need to watch THE OBAMA DECEPTION video.I have that in my link right below where it says MUST SEE video.of course you watch that video since like many loyal Bush dupes,you only see what you want to see.oh and here is that video for you to watch in big format IN case your too much of a lazy ass to click on my link below where it says MUST SEE VIDEO.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw[/ame]

Last edited:
Hi Inside Job:

GL,

Terral

This is a great post of Terrals that shows Obama is not for us.Wow I thought that we would be better of with Obama in there than MCcain since everything would just be the same under MCcain but I think MCcain is the lesser evil of the two.Thats why he did not get elected.We would have just gone the same course under MCCain but Obama is not only continuing what Bush got started,he is EXPANDING it as well as Alex Jones has documented in THE OBAMA DECEPTION.

here I am man, a newbie-just trying to keep your genius relevent and current dude.
You should actually thank me.

I love retro posts, reading them a few months later just gets it all started again.

You said yourself when you posted that was your intent............what's the problem?

Hi Inside Job:

Obama Is Going To Change Things Alright . . .

GL,

Terral

This is a great post of Terrals that shows Obama is not for us.Wow I thought that we would be better of with Obama in there than MCcain since everything would just be the same under MCcain but I think MCcain is the lesser evil of the two.Thats why he did not get elected.We would have just gone the same course under MCCain but Obama is not only continuing what Bush got started,he is EXPANDING it as well as Alex Jones has documented in THE OBAMA DECEPTION.

here I am man, a newbie-just trying to keep your genius relevent and current dude.
You should actually thank me.

I love retro posts, reading them a few months later just gets it all started again.

You said yourself when you posted that was your intent............what's the problem?

its pretty pointless to keep bringing back this thread though since nobody has an interest in it though which is really stupid on their part.they are obsessed over 9/11 but dont want to come here for something as important.pretty pitiful.

I just have to revive this one, just so I can get 911insidejob SUPER-Genius to comment some more.

debating with you makes me look like a super genius the way you wont even address a post when challeneged to.:lol:

I know. Doesn't it make you feel bad to take advantage of the obviously mentally disabled?

Thanks for admitting that you have no logic or common sense.Now if you could just get your fellow Bush/Obama dupes to do the same thing.

debating with you makes me look like a super genius the way you wont even address a post when challeneged to.:lol:

I know. Doesn't it make you feel bad to take advantage of the obviously mentally disabled?

Thanks for admitting that you have no logic or common sense.Now if you could just get your fellow Bush/Obama dupes to do the same thing.

Don't have to be a boooosh dupe to oppose you treasonous democrat twoofers

if this is all your going to do is throw childish insults instead of adressing the topic of this thread and nobody else wants to come here and post,this thread should go back to where it was,several pages back.

Forum List

Back