Pick your poison.MCcain or Obama.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I know this is a little late but I have been trying to post a thread the last few days to no avail so I am trying today.here goes.

Okay it looks like FINALLY I have been able to get a thread to pop up after having no luck the last few days.I had no problem posting but could not get a thread to come up for some reason.

anyways this is what I been wanting to post for the last few days.Im thinking maybe I can only post so much characters on a thread is maybe I could not post so bare with me with the multiple posts I make.

Well anyboby who knows anything about government and politics knows there is no difference between the republican and the democrat party.That they both sleep in bed together.In that,I mean they are pals and have the same world agenda of a one world new order world.To become president,you have to be a member of the CFR group.the council of foreign relations.what this group does is plot and determine events for the future of the world.They are an evil group of people consisted of the likes of the Rockefellers,the Rothchilds and evil sinister people like Henry Kissinger.To become president,you have to be a member of the CFR.you dont get selected as president-which is what this group does,they SELECT our presidents for us,you cant become president unless you are a member of the CFR.Every president we have had within the past 60 years or so,was a member of the CFR even including the only president that we have had in that time period who cared about the people John Kennedy.The only difference between the presidents we have had since kennedy is all of them were regular attending members at their meetings.where kennedy only attended a couple or so of their meetings while president.MCcain and Obama are both CFR members so the elete did not care which one of them got put in office.The CFR is a group of rich and powerful and evil corrupt group that unless you are like that,they consider you the enemy of the world.Again Both MCcain and Obama are CFR members so they did not care which one got elected.

Ron Paul was the ONLY candidate of the candidates that ran,who was for the people and more importantly,was the only one who believes in the constitution of the united states.Paul used to serve in the Reagan administration and while up there in washington,he saw how corrupt washington was and found out about the CFR group and how there is no difference between the two parties so he wants nothing whatsoever to do with the CFR.He isnt a member so he never had a prayer of becoming elected.Paul was a republican that while serving in the Reagan administration,found out how there is no difference between the two parties of the republicans and democrats and got so disgusted with washington after he saw how things were run up there,that he resigned and started running under the independent party.The only reason he switched back and ran under the republican ticket he used to be on,was he realised that the independent never gets elected.Paul is for the people,MCcain and Obama,they are there in the oval office to do do the bidding of the CFR and represent big businesses and big corporations.

To give you an idea how there is no difference between the two parties of the republicans and democrats,LBJ-Lyndon Johnson and Tricky Dick Nixon,were long time buddies that had a relationship that went back quite some time.They both hated the kennedys and they were both also good buddies with J Edgar Hoover who also hated the kennedys as most people know.

A more recent example of how theres no difference between the two parites of the republicans and democrats is Bill Clinton and George Bush.Clinton has been buddies with the Bush presidents dating back to his days as governor of arkansas back in the
1980's .while governor of arkansas,He allowed the CIA to smuggle drugs into the Mena arkansas airport in exchange for the CIA to smuggle guns weapons out of arkansas to nicuagua to aid the nicuaguas.That waa the IRAN Contra affair that Reagan and Bush were involved in.Bush while vice president under Reagan was involved in the smuggling of the drugs into Mena as well.Bush and Clinton both knew all about it.a trooper and personal body guard of Clintons by the name of L.D. Brown wrote a book about clinton and his experinces working for him in the governors mansion called CROSSIFRE.He talks in this book how Clinton seemed to have a very unusal and strange relationship with the CIA.he talked about how Clinton made some calls to some buddies of his in the CIA AND told Brown all he had to do to get a job working for the CIA was answer some questions in a certain way and he would be in.which Brown found very strange that a governor had such close relations with the CIA and a mysterious connection to him and Bush as well.

Brown talks in his book how Clinton got Brown a job working for the CIA how unknown to Brown,Brown was helping the CIA smuggle drugs into the Mena arkansas Base.When Brown found out about it,he approached Clinton and yelled at him about it and clinton responded back to brown saying-Dont worry,its all taken care of.My Buddy Bush knows all about it.Brown talks in his book how Clinton arranged it for Brown to ride in a helicopter with Bush in arkansas while Bush was running for the presidency in 1988.
Brown also in the book,shows photographs with him pictured with Bush Sr and Bush Jr ar a party in arkansas that the Bushs were at and Clinton is in photos in the book with Bush as well.Matter of fact,the last 8 years Clinton has been seen on the golf courses with Bush Jr golfing with him and Bush Sr and spotted going on fishing trips with Bush Jr as well.Barbara Bush in fact has been quoted saying-Clinton is like a second son to me.
Terry Reed,a former contract pilot for the CIA ALSO puts Clinton in the loop with George Bush.He wrote a book called CLINTON,BUSH AND THE CIA.In that book,he talks about Clintons involvenment in the drug smuggling in arkansas and Bushs connections as well.
There is also a book with photos of Clinton and Bush at CFR meetings together that was held in the 1980's as well. well enough of the clinton/Bush connection.

My point here is neither party is for us.The republicans I refer to as the republicrats and the demo's as the demopublicans cause they are no different in any way from each other.our only hope is to have a third party created.

as usual,once again we are left with no choice to choose from for president with having to vote for the lesser evil of the two_Our choices are CFR member MCcain or CFR member Obama.to be in four feet of dog doo or two feet of dog doo.Not much of a choice to choose from.well pick your poison.again sorry about this being last but as explained,I could not help it.

My point here is neither party is for us.The republicans I refer to as the republicrats and the demo's as the demopublicans cause they are no different in any way from each other.our only hope is to have a third party created.

as usual,once again we are left with no choice to choose from for president with having to vote for the lesser evil of the two_Our choices are CFR member MCcain or CFR member Obama.to be in four feet of dog doo or two feet of dog doo.Not much of a choice to choose from.well pick your poison.again sorry about this being last but as explained,I could not help it.

We can do what they fear the most. Just stop working and listening to them. It takes real courage for people to commit to it. I am ready, just others are afraid to jump without looking.

We can do what they fear the most. Just stop working and listening to them. It takes real courage for people to commit to it. I am ready, just others are afraid to jump without looking.

well it would be nice if we could do that but unfortunately,too many people are afraid to take that stand.if there wasnt such a huge population in the states consisting of millions,it would be much easier to try and pull off probably but too many people are in denial and wont do it.

The world will go around if the regulation system of government was not there to tell us what to do and take our money.

A real ruling system should only be for guidance and assistance, not regulation and pay tribute to.

well it would be nice if we could do that but unfortunately,too many people are afraid to take that stand.if there wasnt such a huge population in the states consisting of millions,it would be much easier to try and pull off probably but too many people are in denial and wont do it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well... The way I see it: If Lots of people pick 1 Person to lead them... That person is under the power of people that want to lead Him/Her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well... The way I see it: If Lots of people pick 1 Person to lead them... That person is under the power of people that want to lead Him/Her.

well we tried to change things in the 60's with Martin Luther King as our leader but look what happened to him,the FBI killed him.The thing that irritates me about that is everybody let Kings assassination stop their movement,that they didnt continue on with it till the government became a government for the people like its suppose to be.If they werent willing to continue on then cause they got rid of their leader,no reason to believe they are any different now so thats the problem with having a leader is nobody wants to continue it on when they get rid of him/her apparently.

I'll be that leader. They have no reason to get rid of me. I'll stand for the one's that can't and fight for the ones that can't see. As soon as I get the chance to say something on a big enough scale you can bet I will.

speaking of ron paul did anyone hear his comment about calling obama either Uncle sam or Uncle Tom lol

Then shepard smith went after him on Fox said how he was irrelevant

well we tried to change things in the 60's with Martin Luther King as our leader but look what happened to him,the FBI killed him.The thing that irritates me about that is everybody let Kings assassination stop their movement,that they didn't continue on with it till the government became a government for the people like its suppose to be.If they weren't willing to continue on then cause they got rid of their leader,no reason to believe they are any different now so thats the problem with having a leader is nobody wants to continue it on when they get rid of him/her apparently.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I REMEMBER THAT TIME ZONE... THE SO CALLED CIVIL RIGHTS "movement"!
WHERE PEOPLE WANTED TO MAKE M.L.K'S. DREAM REAL!!! BUT WHAT HE PREACHED AS A DREAM... WAS A NIGHTMARE TO SOME OTHERS!!!

PREACHERS HAVE CAUSED MORE TROUBLE THAN SOLDERS!

M.L.K. WAS PITTED WITH HIS OPPOSITE: MALCOM X.
M.L.K. Destroyed Malcom X. ( When Malcome X , Was RIGHT!!!)
Gov. George Wallace, Was RIGHT TOO!

Ron Paul's basically a right wing idealogue.

I agree with him about one issue and one issue only.

You complaint about the similarity of the Rs and Ds is not entirely invalid, of course.

But Ron Paul is not the solution to that problem.

maybe not the solution but at least he is not evil and corrupted like MCcain and Obama.

I'll be that leader. They have no reason to get rid of me. I'll stand for the one's that can't and fight for the ones that can't see. As soon as I get the chance to say something on a big enough scale you can bet I will.

its coming to that time where people are going to have to make their decision to either take a stand or be a slave to them.when that time does come,I guarantee you,Im going to go down fighting.also you mentioned you would be that leader,well you better make sure that you have a better plan than what Martin Luther King did cause look what happened,once they got rid of him,everybody got scared about being the next victem and put their tales between their legs and ran because nobody wanted to be the next leader to take his place and carry on the movement.so the thing is,you would have to do a better job than he did of finding people who would be willing to take your place to be THE new leader and carry on the movement.

People who think Obama is going to bring any major changes to america and the world are in for a rude awakening.CFR member Obama has already been to the white house on a few occassions having lunch with Bush and shaking hands with him.He was also seen on the news last night giving ole Hillary a hug.31 of the 37 appointees of his are former cabinet members of the Clinton administration.The same people the american people voted out of office cause of how corrupt they were.This isnt change.give me a break.If Obama REALLY wanted change and was for the people,he wouldnt have nothing to do with Bush and wouldnt go anywhere near him.same with Hillary.People better wake up and realise that Obama is not for us.

well we all knew that if Mccain got elected president,nothing would change thats why I was pulling for Obama.Even though I knew it would not make any difference who got elected,I was pulling for Obama to win because if Mccain had won and the wars in afghanistan went on,people could say-man that sucks.I knew this would happen if Mccain became president,the republicans have really ruined this country..thats why I so much wanted Obama to win because he would have pulled us out.they would be making comments such as that.Well now with Obama in office and he has already proved he has lied about everything he said was going to do with his WE ARE CHANGE campain logan,people are finding out he is a liar as well.He said way many times a year ago while campaining that he was going to bring the troops home yet he has already called up for several thousand more troops to be deployed to afghanistan this year.He also has pardoned Bush from any crimes he committed as president.Not only that,but while people think he has accomplished change by shutting down guanatanamo bay,the media fails to mention he is allowing these other torture dentention centers around the world to still operate.Im glad Obama got elected because people are going to start seeing the light that there isnt any difference between the two parties of republicans and democrats.that their the same party.their the demopublicans and reprocrats.

Hi Inside Job:

Well anybody who knows anything about government and politics knows there is no difference between the republican and the democrat party.

Both parties are corrupt to the core representing bend-over puppets for the New World Order retards working every day to enslave you and your posterity. The best way to open your eyes to what is really going on is by reading Gary Allen’s book “None Dare Call It Conspiracy” (link and link) written in the 1970’s. This book is free on the internet, but the bad guys run around doing everything to force people into removing this information from the public eye and mind. This is the web archive link that I have been using for some time (http://web.archive.org/web/20061004152407/http://reactor-core.org/none-dare.html ), but you can see the bad guys have used bots to kill the links in our posts leading to a new dead end.

That they both sleep in bed together. In that, I mean they are pals and have the same world agenda of a one world new order world.

We agree 100 percent. The information leaked from the March 13, 2008 meeting in Congress tells much of the story (link). Martial Law and Pandemonium in the streets is on the doorstep and Congress already has a place to go and hide from 300 million angry Americans who have been sold to the New World Order cronies lock, stock and barrel. I explain more in this post (here) under “The Martial Law topic . . .”.

To become president, you have to be a member of the CFR group, the council of foreign relations.

All of that is explained in Gary Allen’s book where he thought their “NWO Plan” was being implemented back in the 1970’s under Nixon. Both political parties are bought-and-paid-for by more than 41,000 Washington Lobbyists bribing our elected officials with billions and billions of dollars every year. That is what We The People deserve for allowing corruption to become the norm and by allowing a murderer to sit in the White House for eight long years.

America has already picked its poison . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1R8vRB-qeU"]Obama Is Going To Change Things Alright . . .[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Forum List

Back