Piano Players

If you want the best piano... Teddy Wilson is one the very best!

Vintage perfection.

Teddy Wilson Trio plays Rosetta

At this point in time I forget about everybody who plays the piano lately...you know ....and concentrate on the best of the best in the whole wide world.

Great thread by the way.

Teddy Wilson plays 'Satin Doll' (Ellington/Strayhorn)

The amazing Mr Wilson! :thup:

If you love piano ....if anybody loves piano ...........you must listen to him! :up:

Lullaby of Birdland

Gotta start with Billy...

There are three great piano players in rock and roll.

Elton John
Billy Joel
Bruce Hornsby

I've worked with all of them. Hornsby plays so much that he had to stop to have the piano retuned the first time I worked with him.

Nothing needs to be said about Elton or Billy.

I love to hear Rascal Flatts cover this Brooks and Dunn song where one Rascal Flatts member sits at the piano.

God bless you and the Flatts and B&D always!!!

Holly

Please let me turn you on to another piano player. He's a youtube player, Italian, does covers and remakes of almost everything! I'm amazed at his talent...

Here's a taste... Michael Jackson melody...

I'll leave you with this for tonight.

Great song....great performance.

Elton is good, but he's no Billy. He's pop. I've been to 4 BJ vs EJ piano concerts, and it's no contest. It's BJ every time. He has great songs, but he's nowhere near billy joel in piano talent. Not even close.

Even an old Billy blows away Elton...

I actually play that too and have it recorded

friggin amazing fast, that's not fair... I play it normal fast, but nowhere near that. Never saw that video before. Fucking amazing, and I know I posted it! Here's my slow take...

Forum List

Back