Photo ID to Vote

The only sensible thing to do is cancel all elections until all the cheating is sorted out. Or until people come to their senses and vote for Trump.

It might be even worse!
LOL

How so............poor things have to show up to vote and show an I.d. If they want to get their free food from wick............they have to show an id.........BUT TO VOTE............OMFG.

Are you afraid those 38 million illegals with stolen ssns and fake ass ids will BE SCARED TO VOTE..............OH NOES...............

:slap:

Exactly. The whole thing is replete with fraud and we can no longer trust the election process. We'll just have to cancel elections until we can put a stop to it.
I think we should load all voting drop boxes in this country and haul them offshore...............and make a reef out of them.

LOL

How so............poor things have to show up to vote and show an I.d. If they want to get their free food from wick............they have to show an id.........BUT TO VOTE............OMFG.
But it won't put a stop to corrupted voting machines or mail in fraud. I don't see how we can ever trust elections again.

But it won't put a stop to corrupted voting machines or mail in fraud. I don't see how we can ever trust elections again.
Your drama is noted. Poor thing. You want to keep the drop boxes...........and not have to risk getting caught with a fake .........IDENTITY THEFT ID.............

That is exactly why our states Do this..............to prevent thieves from corrupting the vote.

We will decide how it is done in Alabama..................and YOU WILL SHOW THE ID.

The corruption of the system and the futility felt by the poor has also made it not worth their while to bother voting. Compounded on account of having to pay for it with money that can buy pop and chips. = The breakdown of society.

Which also = turning to crime as more profitable than ever imagining that some politician will ever benefit them and their lot in life.

Leads to a shortage of police,
Leads to more easily committed crimes.
Leads to more guns
Leads to more murders
Leads to a culture of violence and killing.
Leads to readily accepting another foreign war on phony justification. Again!

Your drama is noted. Poor thing. You want to keep the drop boxes...........and not have to ...
Nah. None of that. I'm agreeing with you. Now that there's rock solid proof that the election process is replete with fraud, I don't see how we can possibly accept the results of the upcoming mid-terms.

Last edited:
Trump is having the best 2nd term without being in the white house in our nations history....
Us "Trumplets" are going to kick your asses in November and then we will put Trump back in the white house....
You throw away our government and country with both hands for love of your orange godlet. History will remember the spineless, slavish worship of MAGAts.

Nah. None of that. I'm agreeing with you. Now that there's rock solid proof that the election process is replete with fraud, I don't see how we can possible accept the results of the upcoming mid-terms.
Well good for you and who is the WE .......Got a mouse in your pocket?

Nothing against Voter ID in it either.
The list of America's rights and freedoms that the people consider to be sacred to allow a politician to eliminate.

What's left when half the people are convinced that their election was stolen?

And what could be left when obvious criminal action is being taken to ensure a win by a criminal psychopath?

Is it going to be settled with guns the next time?

Forum List

Back