Photo ID to Vote

Are you disagreeing? Do you think we can trust our election system? I was assuming not, assuming you'd agree.
I know the game you play. And your self pity is noted.

In Alabama..............You will vote by the rules or not at all...............We will not allow the bs here that allowed the last joke of an election. Didn't happen here......And that is how the entire country needs to do it.

Ballot boxes are a freaking joke...........and should never be used. Too lazy to get off your ass and vote............OH WELL.

There is all kinds of evidence. More than enough to prove the election was a joke with 0 integrity. Anyone who thinks differently is just plain stupid.
Exactly. So, what do you propose we do about the mid-term election? How can we possibly trust the results?

But it won't put a stop to corrupted voting machines or mail in fraud. I don't see how we can ever trust elections again.
Eliminate the machines. Paper ballots and allow only real reasons for mail in voting like being physically incapable or being out of the country. And verify every signature.

I know the game you play. And your self pity is noted.
You know so much!
In Alabama..............You will vote by the rules or not at all...............We will not allow the bs here that allowed the last joke of an election. Didn't happen here......And that is how the entire country needs to do it.

Ballot boxes are a freaking joke...........and should never be used. Too lazy to get off your ass and vote............OH WELL.
It's all a joke from what I'm reading. We should just cancel the elections until we can get it all sorted out.

Yep. Eliminate the machines, have strict voter id laws, eliminate voting by mail, etc, etc.... But we won't get that done before mid-terms.
iu

I don't know who will cheat. Whoever wins I suppose.

Yep. Democrats are bad. I get it. I agree. But if what you say is true - if the elections system is so easy to defraud, how can we possibly trust the upcoming mid-term results?

Forum List

Back