Liz Cheney debates Wyoming’s MAGA minions

I think dumbing down the GOP further is a great idea.
Sure, if we drop our IQ by another 50 points we'll get to the level of the avg Dem voter

hrcdemsstupid.png

Whole debate not just cherry picked parts. Some uh uhs were there. Oh well.

The people there know what Liz is now and she's toast.

Whole thing is a cluster. Very first person: Hunter Biden Hillary!!!! Bwahahahahaa

It’s as if they nominated nuts from this board.

When will the MAGAts form their own party?
They have their own party, It's called "The Republican Party."

Voters own the party, who did you think owned it?

That selectively edited clip makes Cheney's Republican opponents look pretty lame. How much lamer will she seem when one of them (or all of them) beats her in the primary?

Whole thing is a cluster. Very first person: Hunter Biden Hillary!!!! Bwahahahahaa

It’s as if they nominated nuts from this board.
I would wipe the floor with her on those questions. The blond lady was ...........well a BLOND...

But a couple of the others had some very good points if you didn't cherry pick it. None were as good as Cheney in talking though. She is a veteran con artist.........lol

But she IS NO CONSERVATIVE.........and will not win.............People there bought a name for a bit and that is done.

Whole debate not just cherry picked parts. Some uh uhs were there. Oh well.

The people there know what Liz is now and she's toast.

That’s fair. I watched it and the vast majority of answers were nuts or ignorance. Liz and Denton were the only two who had zero whacko answers that I saw.

I would wipe the floor with her on those questions. The blond lady was ...........well a BLOND...

But a couple of the others had some very good points if you didn't cherry pick it. None were as good as Cheney in talking though. She is a veteran con artist.........lol

But she IS NO CONSERVATIVE.........and will not win.............People there bought a name for a bit and that is done.
Have you seen her voting record? She’s a conservative. She’s not a maga.

Forum List

Back