Photo ID to Vote

So you don't care about the Constitution. Why am I not surprised, what with you being a trumplet and all.
Trump is having the best 2nd term without being in the white house in our nations history....
Us "Trumplets" are going to kick your asses in November and then we will put Trump back in the white house....

It appears that America has no path forward to recover from the corruption of the system of voting that disqualifies so many.

Line ups at the polls 4 or more hours long.
No will to register all voters before an election.
Accusations of illegal ballots due to improper and inadequate registration practice.
And so many other issues that are tied up with political bias.

Will bring another coup attempt by which side the next time?

No one provides mine in Alabama. I pay for that myself. And I show it to vote every time.

People have to show id to cash a check. To show proof of age...........It's not uncommon needing an id.
I had to pay for mine too. But requiring an id and not issuing it for free isnt right.
Look at the Indiana SC case a few years ago.

One thing is for sure, with all the cheating going on, if the Republicans do win, it won't be a valid result.
So obviously if having to show an id everyone is cheating huh...........

You are clearly a joke.............How do you like the NEW SUPREMES? lol

iu

Of course....nothing against that in the Constitution.
So you are fine with making people pay for a background check, which is a constitutional right. But not having people pay for an id to vote. Which isnt even a constitutional right? :lol:
You are so inconsistent its nauseating

It appears that America has no path forward to recover from the corruption of the system of voting that disqualifies so many.

Line ups at the polls 4 or more hours long.
No will to register all voters before an election.
Accusations of illegal ballots due to improper and inadequate registration practice.
And so many other issues that are tied up with political bias.

Will bring another coup attempt by which side the next time?
Got more people. Then open more voting centers. OH WELL.

iu

So obviously if having to show an id everyone is cheating ...
Who said that? Are you just making shit up again? You cheeky money!

Most of the claims of cheating have had nothing to do with ids. At least what I've read - but I confess, I don't read every whack-a-doodle conspiracy theory you guys cook up.

State ID costs $28 in South Dakota. If you're too poor to be able to afford that, I don't want you voting for the future of my state. Poor people vote stupid and selfish with everybody else's money.
An open admission of choosing fascist priorities and ideals.

Is this a more popular opinion than many Americans realize?

So you are so ignorant you don't know about the XXIV Amendment, eh? Why am I not surprised at your ignorance. :heehee:
OK genius. Apparently you consider paying for I.D a "tax"? That is quite a stretch.
And since the 24th Amendment only extends the right to vote to U.S. CITIZENS, how else to you intend to make sure that is followed?
We'll wait.

Forum List

Back