Pfizer says we NEED their booster shot NOW!

Vaccinated people are dropping like flies. They are dying after getting covid and delta.
:link:

Ehhhh NO

ehhhhh.....YES...over 6000 AMERICANS have died....quit being a delusional retard, denier, and a scum demonRAT

No that isn't what Pfizer said ya idjit -They are working on a booster POSSIBLY at the one year point that will cover variants. No determination has been made whether a booster will be necessary. But if we gotta get a booster for the COVIDS once a year? Big deal - I'll get mine same time I get my flu shot.

thats some 'vaccine' you keep standing by....yo, quit being a propaganda spewing moron....there is no vaccine....vaccines vaccinate,-- not --take a jab so we can see the effects....you may need another if the first didn't kill as many as they thought....and your reproduction system (the kids) isn't compromised, like beijing xiden, its all about population control
but, there has been less than 80,000 actual deaths (in the US) from the chinese flu...95% cure rate w/out the death jab...but hey, you can have a scratch-off if you get the death jab....i don't recall any vaccine ,prior to this death jab, that had to BRIBE the people....makes people wonder what is there actual motive, and what kind of poison is in this death jab

Who told you these things - Alex Jones? MrPillow?? Scott Atlas??? Rudy???? :lol:

tn_us-flag.gif

United States​

Coronavirus Cases:​

Deaths:​

Recovered:​

What will be "fun" to watch is just like COVID canceled the flu their shots will cancel the flu shot :abgg2q.jpg:

Joke's on you, motherfuckers.

No that isn't what Pfizer said ya idjit -They are working on a booster POSSIBLY at the one year point that will cover variants. No determination has been made whether a booster will be necessary. But if we gotta get a booster for the COVIDS once a year? Big deal - I'll get mine same time I get my flu shot.

Baby cakes, for months now-----they have been saying that boosters will be necessary and they didn't think that the vaccine was going to last even a year. They have known about this shit for a long long time. In fact, I have posted about it several times over the last few months....

It makes no sense to take an experimental vaccine that is costing people their lives when it may or may not even provide any protection for more than a few months. The long term effects of this vaccine------aren't even known yet and the vaccine doesn't even work well. You are better off taking your chances getting the virus especially during the summer when the sun weakens it than taking the vaccine especially if are young and healthy.

I've had the virus---my immunity will last longer than a few months..

thats some 'vaccine' you keep standing by....yo, quit being a propaganda spewing moron....there is no vaccine....vaccines vaccinate,-- not --take a jab so we can see the effects....you may need another if the first didn't kill as many as they thought....and your reproduction system (the kids) isn't compromised, like beijing xiden, its all about population control
but, there has been less than 80,000 actual deaths (in the US) from the chinese flu...95% cure rate w/out the death jab...but hey, you can have a scratch-off if you get the death jab....i don't recall any vaccine ,prior to this death jab, that had to BRIBE the people....makes people wonder what is there actual motive, and what kind of poison is in this death jab

Who told you these things - Alex Jones? MrPillow?? Scott Atlas??? Rudy???? :lol:

tn_us-flag.gif

United States​

Coronavirus Cases:​

Deaths:​

Recovered:​

keep spewing your LIES...keep living in denial....i don't give 2 shits if you drop dead now, no great loss
actual deaths in the US, from ONLY the chinese flu--less than 80000...if you dont like the number, moron, argue w/the CDC

ehhhhh.....YES...over 6000 AMERICANS have died....quit being a delusional retard, denier, and a scum demonRAT

Nearly 300 million doses given in US. How many of those people do ya think would have died anyway?
3.5 million Americans die every year COVID or no COVID.
Take your 6,000 butt nugget and shove it.
IDIOT

Nearly 300 million doses given in US. How many of those people do ya think would have died anyway?
IDIOT

none---they were all very healthy you fucking retard...so, take your delusional, denying, bullshit and stick it in your ass

IDIOT

If the immune system provides a 99.87% survival rate, you are only addressing the "potential" of helping 0.13% anyway.

If the immune system provides a 99.87% survival rate, you are only addressing the "potential" of helping 0.13% anyway.

Nonsense ^ Of those testing positive between 1.9 and. 2% have died. You don't get to guess at the number who were asymptomatic and didn't get tested.

The government says no. The government has Fauci. Since he has been involved since the development of the virus I would say he is likely the expert.
thats why you are delusional.
nobody in their right mind would put any faith into a wanna be a dr--fake-i....this shit stain has no clue what to expect, nor has IT ever known...fake-i---LIES, LIES some more AND then LIES more...flip-flopping on every issue of the chinese flu, with a 95% cure rate
didn't they tell you in pre-k that there is ALWAYS more than 1 side to everything? obviously not

I think you just decided to rant. Well, that's a given..................

Nonsense ^ Of those testing positive between 1.9 and. 2% have died. You don't get to guess at the number who were asymptomatic and didn't get tested.
your delusional head is STILL arguing the CDC numbers? you are pathetic

The government says no. The government has Fauci. Since he has been involved since the development of the virus I would say he is likely the expert.
nobody in their right mind would put any faith into a wanna be a dr--fake-i....this shit stain has no clue what to expect, nor has IT ever known...fake-i---LIES, LIES some more AND then LIES more...flip-flopping on every issue of the chinese flu, with a 95% cure rate
didn't they tell you in pre-k that there is ALWAYS more than 1 side to everything? obviously not

typical deflection from a scum demonRAT...sorry about you being WRONG AGAIN....not sorry
its quite obvious that it doesn't pay for you to think...you just proved that

Nor do you...........you just acknowledged that you realize that there are many people who had the virus but weren't diagnosed....they got the virus, their immunity kicked in, and they survived...ergo the survival rate is higher as is the immunity rate than what is documented.

typical deflection from a scum demonRAT...sorry about you being WRONG AGAIN....not sorry

What exactly was I wrong about? You think we do need a booster? You don't think Fauci is an expert on a virus he helped create? What exactly?

Godspeed. This board won't be the same with one less commie. I'll pray that you don't suffer too much when you get Delta

What exactly was I wrong about? You think we do need a booster? You don't think Fauci is an expert on a virus he helped create? What exactly?
fake-i is a flip-flopping QUACK...
do you ever hear anyone say--get your flu vaccination? no, its did you get your flu SHOT....yearly
vaccines, are 1 and done, i think mmr is 2...but thats fda approved
this shit they think they can force people to take has serious consequences, even if only 2 people died....its closer to 6000 as of today
masks and social distancing were fine in the beginning, its not now? what changed---fake-i flip-flopping is all that changed
masks work....masks dont work...what changed? fake-i flip-flopping AGAIN
you sheep got death jabs, but you still need 2 keep your distance and wear a mask, oh wait, not today...its mask free day, again
fake-i ..did a paper on corona years ago...now, the QUACK doesn't believe anything IT wrote...what changed? the flip-flopping FAKE-I

Forum List

Back