Pfizer says we NEED their booster shot NOW!

The government says no. The government has Fauci. Since he has been involved since the development of the virus I would say he is likely the expert.
thats why you are delusional.
nobody in their right mind would put any faith into a wanna be a dr--fake-i....this shit stain has no clue what to expect, nor has IT ever known...fake-i---LIES, LIES some more AND then LIES more...flip-flopping on every issue of the chinese flu, with a 95% cure rate
didn't they tell you in pre-k that there is ALWAYS more than 1 side to everything? obviously not

I think you just decided to rant. Well, that's a given..................
typical deflection from a scum demonRAT...sorry about you being WRONG AGAIN....not sorry
its quite obvious that it doesn't pay for you to think...you just proved that

What exactly was I wrong about? You think we do need a booster? You don't think Fauci is an expert on a virus he helped create? What exactly?
fake-i is a flip-flopping QUACK...
do you ever hear anyone say--get your flu vaccination? no, its did you get your flu SHOT....yearly
vaccines, are 1 and done, i think mmr is 2...but thats fda approved
this shit they think they can force people to take has serious consequences, even if only 2 people died....its closer to 6000 as of today
masks and social distancing were fine in the beginning, its not now? what changed---fake-i flip-flopping is all that changed
masks work....masks dont work...what changed? fake-i flip-flopping AGAIN
you sheep got death jabs, but you still need 2 keep your distance and wear a mask, oh wait, not today...its mask free day, again
fake-i ..did a paper on corona years ago...now, the QUACK doesn't believe anything IT wrote...what changed? the flip-flopping FAKE-I

OK, you ranted again. You did not explain where I was wrong.

The government says no. The government has Fauci. Since he has been involved since the development of the virus I would say he is likely the expert.
nobody in their right mind would put any faith into a wanna be a dr--fake-i....this shit stain has no clue what to expect, nor has IT ever known...fake-i---LIES, LIES some more AND then LIES more...flip-flopping on every issue of the chinese flu, with a 95% cure rate
didn't they tell you in pre-k that there is ALWAYS more than 1 side to everything? obviously not

typical deflection from a scum demonRAT...sorry about you being WRONG AGAIN....not sorry

What exactly was I wrong about? You think we do need a booster? You don't think Fauci is an expert on a virus he helped create? What exactly?
do you ever hear anyone say--get your flu vaccination? no, its did you get your flu SHOT....yearly
this shit they think they can force people to take has serious consequences, even if only 2 people died....its closer to 6000 as of today
masks and social distancing were fine in the beginning, its not now? what changed---fake-i flip-flopping is all that changed
you sheep got death jabs, but you still need 2 keep your distance and wear a mask, oh wait, not today...its mask free day, again
fake-i ..did a paper on corona years ago...now, the QUACK doesn't believe anything IT wrote...what changed? the flip-flopping FAKE-I

' Since he has been involved since the development of the virus I would say he is likely the expert.'

as i said...this fake-i shit stain is no expert...the QUACK is a politician

' Since he has been involved since the development of the virus I would say he is likely the expert.'

He hasn't been involved from the beginning?

If the immune system provides a 99.87% survival rate, you are only addressing the "potential" of helping 0.13% anyway.

Nonsense ^ Of those testing positive between 1.9 and. 2% have died. You don't get to guess at the number who were asymptomatic and didn't get tested.
Godspeed. This board won't be the same with one less commie. I'll pray that you don't suffer too much when you get Delta
Really? I pray you DO suffer when you die atop pile of your lies & disinformation ;)

Yep, vaccinated people are dropping like flies. They get jabbed, and then they get delta or covid.

Humanity will be given boosters till 'kingdom come.

And every other month there will be a new covid variant.... and each variant will be "better" than the previous one.

Yippy!:rolleyes:

There are only so many variants that Fau Chi can get backwards in his award-winning videos (see youtube). The Lambda variant is included in Pfizer’s “thrust” to drop this mofo, because it arose from the Delta variant. The exact positions they are concentrating on are unknown, though at least one of them has to be Delta L452R vs. Lambda L452Q. Lambda arose in the country with the world’s highest case fatality rate (nearly 10%): Peru.

He hasn't been involved from the beginning?
r u really that stupid? by no means is fake-i an expert...if that was the case, IT wouldn't be flip-flopping on a daily basis...OR, is IT just a flat out liar...you choose

If the immune system provides a 99.87% survival rate, you are only addressing the "potential" of helping 0.13% anyway.

Nonsense ^ Of those testing positive between 1.9 and. 2% have died. You don't get to guess at the number who were asymptomatic and didn't get tested.
Godspeed. This board won't be the same with one less commie. I'll pray that you don't suffer too much when you get Delta
Really? I pray you DO suffer when you die atop pile of your lies & disinformation ;)
if you only had a brain.......

The real inventor of the mRNA technology is a Hungarian woman. Then the scientist that created the Moderna vaccine is a local TN guy working at Vanderbilt University. He already has a "booster" developed for the variants and I believe that it is in testing now. (Can't remember which stage)

News media is way way behind the curve and usually a political machine.

Where I have a natural aversion to doctors and nurses as a general rule (everyone I know that died was under doctor and nursing care) I do know that vaccines do prevent disease and sometimes infection. These mRNA vaccines do seem to prevent infection...we will know more soon. Those studies should be finishing up in the Fall/Winter... maybe Spring.

A third round of Pfizer is going to kill a lot of people.
And save scores more. You are trying to inject fear into the roulette that all human genomes are playing with this commie virus.
Scores? If our immune system is 99.78% effective at saving us from the commie virus, then there can only be a potential to help 0.22% of people who get infected, right? Vaccines deaths from vaccines that are pushed upon everybody will close that 0.22% potential even more, if they don't already offset completely. We haven't even looked at how long term side effects effect that 0.22% potential.

Last edited:
The real inventor of the mRNA technology is a Hungarian woman. Then the scientist that created the Moderna vaccine is a local TN guy working at Vanderbilt University. He already has a "booster" developed for the variants and I believe that it is in testing now. (Can't remember which stage)

News media is way way behind the curve and usually a political machine.

Where I have a natural aversion to doctors and nurses as a general rule (everyone I know that died was under doctor and nursing care) I do know that vaccines do prevent disease and sometimes infection. These mRNA vaccines do seem to prevent infection...we will know more soon. Those studies should be finishing up in the Fall/Winter... maybe Spring.
Dr Malone, the inventor of mRNA vaccines is suppressed, deplatformed, censored, canceled, and destroyed because of his opinion on his own invention, since it doesn't align with the political vaccine narrative.

A third round of Pfizer is going to kill a lot of people.
And save scores more. You are trying to inject fear into the roulette that all human genomes are playing with this commie virus.
Scores? If our immune system is 99.78% effective at saving us from the commie virus, then there can only be a potential to help 0.22% of people who get infected, right? Vaccines deaths from vaccines that are pushed upon everybody will close that 0.22% potential even more, if they don't already offset completely. We haven't even looked at how long term side effects effect that 0.22% potential.
The vaccines produce a much more robust immune response than your genome can give to the commie virus, including convalescent serum.

Forum List

Back