New BioNTech COVID Booster Approved Without Any Human Testing Or Data

I've taken almost all known conventional vaccines but not the mRNA injections based on the failed experimentation and the amount of people who have been injured and died. That's not antivaxxism. That's making decisions based on the data.

Same here. I had COVID, and I have a healthy immune system, so no need for the COVID shots. Thankfully, I did not get them, knowing what we know now.

I know so many people who had bad reactions to the COVID shots and still got COVID anyway. My father-in-law died suddenly and unexpectedly after his COVID shot. A guy at my work got disabling Lupus after his COVID shot and had to quit working permanently - doctors told him his reaction was "extremely rare."

Some people (like yourself) can read and comprehend scientific studies with real data.

Other people choose to get their advice from CNN talking points.

Astonishing to me.

The EUA says the new shots are approved because of data from the old shots, and the expectations are similar.

New shot is supposed to work against Omicron XBB.1.5 variant.

Here is the EUA....

"Letter of Authorization (Reissued) The September 11, 2023 authorization of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (2023-2024 Formula) for individuals 6 months through 11 years of age is based on: 1) effectiveness of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (Original monovalent) in individuals 6 months of age and older, 2) immunogenicity of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent in individuals 6 months through 4 years of age, and 3) safety data previously reviewed. FDA’s review of previously submitted safety data with Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (Original monovalent), Pfizer and BioNTech’s bivalent vaccine (Original and Omicron BA.1) and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent, and postmarketing safety data from Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (Original monovalent), and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent did not identify specific safety concerns that would preclude issuance of an EUA. The safety data accrued with the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (Original monovalent), bivalent vaccine (Original and Omicron BA.1), and Pfizer‑BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent are relevant to Pfizer-BioNTech COVID‑19 Vaccine (2023‑2024 Formula) because these vaccines are manufactured using the same process. Based on the totality of the scientific evidence available, FDA concluded that it is reasonable to believe that Pfizer-BioNTech COVID‑19 Vaccine (2023-2024 Formula) may be effective in individuals 6 months through 11 years of age for the prevention of COVID-19 when administered in accordance with the dosing regimen and schedule as outlined in Section II. Additionally, FDA determined it is reasonable to conclude, based on the totality of the scientific evidence available, that the known and potential benefits of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID‑19 Vaccine (2023-2024 Formula) outweigh the known and potential risks of the vaccine for the prevention of COVID-19 in individuals 6 months through 11 years of age when administered according to the authorized dosing regimen and schedule."

The Bivalent vaccine was also approved without any data.

VAERS reports 251 Bivalent-associated deaths as of today. I am sure the actual numbers are much higher. I reported my father's-in-law death to VAERS because no one else was going to do it.

My wife and I got the latest boosters and amazingly we are still alive!

My wife and I got the latest boosters and amazingly we are still alive!

You probably have made bad decisions your entire life.

You had COVD very recently, why would you get a shot?
[Link]

Think about it. One of the reasons you did not have a bad reaction to the shot, is that in September your body created antibodies against spike proteins similar to those produced by the poison shot..

You also complained about the cost of the shot and expect me to pay for it for you, when you don't even need it...
[Link]

What a senseless waste of money.

The anti-vaxxers eat feces and can flip off.

In the first 44,000 person-controlled test, six people died, and none of those were caused by the vax.

The standard has been outstanding and will continue to be so.

Readers, don't pay attention to the anti-science people. They have trouble tying their shoes in the morning, much less be expert enough to opine on this issue.

In the first 44,000 person-controlled test, six people died, and none of those were caused by the vax.

Readers, don't pay attention to the anti-science people. They have trouble tying their shoes in the morning, much less be expert enough to opine on this issue.
If your family member or relative got the injection and died, would you change your tune?
This is not a vaccination, it is an injection.

I can provide millions of examples

You make the case perfectly for refusing this gene therapy treatment , Horsey .
I just hope your neurological imbalance can be corrected .

If your symptoms worsen we can call the vet , for they shoot horses , don't they Horsey .

Forum List

Back