Major COVID spike in unvaccinated SE Missouri

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Listen to Trump? - Listen to pseudoscience anti-vax crap?? Ya just might die. In the meantime, you are endangering RESPONSIBLE Americans.

Seventeen more residents of southwest Missouri have died of COVID-19 in Greene County’s latest reporting period as the area has experienced a spike in cases and a short supply of the medical equipment needed to treat the severely ill.​
On Tuesday, the Springfield-Greene County Health Department reported the death toll was the highest in a single reporting period since January. The period covered between June 21 and July 4, and all of the fatalities occurred in June, health officials said.​
The dead ranged in age from their 40s to 90s. None were fully vaccinated, according to the health department.

Need more? The CDC tells us that 99.5% of new COVID cases and nearly ALL deaths are among the unvaxed.

Last edited:
Listen to Trump? - Listen to pseudoscience anti-vax crap?? Ya just might die. In the meantime, you are endangering RESPONSIBLE Americans.

Seventeen more residents of southwest Missouri have died of COVID-19 in Greene County’s latest reporting period as the area has experienced a spike in cases and a short supply of the medical equipment needed to treat the severely ill.​
On Tuesday, the Springfield-Greene County Health Department reported the death toll was the highest in a single reporting period since January. The period covered between June 21 and July 4, and all of the fatalities occurred in June, health officials said.​
The dead ranged in age from their 40s to 90s. None were fully vaccinated, according to the health department.

Need more? The CDC tells us that 99.5% of new COVID cases are nearly ALL deaths are among the unvaxed.

There is no fixing stupid.

Yep, just a hop, skip and a jump away my fellow hard headed Mizzourians are letting themselves die and be hospitalized because they refuse to vaccinate, oh well, nothing I can do but watch nature take it's course. The hospitals are full and there are no ventilators available for the hoax virus victims...

Last edited:
Sounds like you’re trying to censor us.
It won’t work.
Get vaccinated.[/quote}

You're being censored. LOL...you poor little thing. You got the vaxx. YOU. ARE. SAFE.

I'm not going to put that in my body. NOT.

It's almost as if you realize you've put poison in your veins and you want to even the playing field by making me commit vaxx suicide too.

NOT. Gonna. happen.

Yep, just a hop, skip and a jump away my fellow hard headed Mizzourians are letting themselves die and be hospitalized because they refuse to vaccinate, oh well, nothing I can do but watch nature take it's course. The hospitals are full and there are no ventilators available for the hoax virus victims...

Should we just skip the selection formalities and go ahead with Springfield-Greene County on this one? :)

darwin-award-candidates-there-everywhere.jpg

Should we just skip the selection formalities and go ahead with Springfield-Greene County on this one? :)

darwin-award-candidates-there-everywhere.jpg
Why not, it's not like they'd be missed.

Because there’s precisely a Chinese-made fentanyl problem in Missouri, Moon should watch out for the irony of a local fentanyl addict infected with COVID-19. If they have the K417T mutation, then both the virus and the fentanyl link to each other: the virus mutates to threonine, while the mutation to threonine at position 230 of the human mu-opioid receptor causes the increased potency of fentanyl. Go Missouri!

Sorry, OP, the report fixates on the Delta variant, but does not mention Lambda, a variant of the Delta variant. Lambda arose in the country with the highest case fatality rate in the world, Peru

Need more? The CDC tells us that 99.5% of new COVID cases and nearly ALL deaths are among the unvaxed.

I see no real downside to anti-vaxers getting sick and some dying. It's natures way of culling the dumb ones from the herd.

Sorry, OP, the report fixates on the Delta variant, but does not mention Lambda, a variant of the Delta variant. Lambda arose in the country with the highest case fatality rate in the world, Peru
These new variants appear to be affecting younger people than the original also.

Arkansas is No 1 in Covid cases while Missouri is no 2. Trump is going to lose some votes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back