What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pfizer says we NEED their booster shot NOW!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No that isn't what Pfizer said ya idjit -They are working on a booster POSSIBLY at the one year point that will cover variants. No determination has been made whether a booster will be necessary. But if we gotta get a booster for the COVIDS once a year? Big deal - I'll get mine same time I get my flu shot.

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
No that isn't what Pfizer said ya idjit -They are working on a booster POSSIBLY at the one year point that will cover variants. No determination has been made whether a booster will be necessary. But if we gotta get a booster for the COVIDS once a year? Big deal - I'll get mine same time I get my flu shot.

Vaccinated people are dropping like flies. They are dying after getting covid and delta.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The government says no. The government has Fauci. Since he has been involved since the development of the virus I would say he is likely the expert.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Vaccinated people are dropping like flies. They are dying after getting covid and delta.
IVZA6Do.gif

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score
:link:

Ehhhh NO

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The government says no. The government has Fauci. Since he has been involved since the development of the virus I would say he is likely the expert.
Fau Chi is directly involved in the development of this man made deadly virus, so yes, he is an expert. He is not our friend though, he is one of the bad actors who is responsible for developing the weaponized virus that the pandemic is about.

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Ehhhh NO

If you are vaccinated, you may die. Vaccinated people are dropping like flies. If the vaccine doesn't kill you, you may die after getting covid or delta.

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Ehhhh NO

If you are vaccinated, you may die. Vaccinated people are dropping like flies. If the vaccine doesn't kill you, you may die after getting covid or delta.

I destroyed your little butt nugget, so you come back with more of the same?
Pathetic

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score
41586_2005_Article_BFnews05010310_Figa_HTML.jpg

All those vaxxers being buried en-mass, because they are dropping like flies sprayed with RAID.

(satire)

WTF19

Platinum Member
Reaction score

thats some 'vaccine' you keep standing by....yo, quit being a propaganda spewing moron....there is no vaccine....vaccines vaccinate,-- not --take a jab so we can see the effects....you may need another if the first didn't kill as many as they thought....and your reproduction system (the kids) isn't compromised, like beijing xiden, its all about population control
but, there has been less than 80,000 actual deaths (in the US) from the chinese flu...95% cure rate w/out the death jab...but hey, you can have a scratch-off if you get the death jab....i don't recall any vaccine ,prior to this death jab, that had to BRIBE the people....makes people wonder what is there actual motive, and what kind of poison is in this death jab

WTF19

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Ehhhh NO

Pathetic
only in your pathetic head did you do anything of the sort....just telling you , AMERICANS that are allowed to think 4 themselves, not the scum demonRATS, (you), don't believe the shit you spew....

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Ehhhh NO

Pathetic
Godspeed. We will miss you.

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score
only in your pathetic head did you do anything of the sort....just telling you , AMERICANS that are allowed to think 4 themselves, not the scum demonRATS, (you), don't believe the shit you spew....
So get sick and die Trumpkin. We honestly don't care so long as you stay the hell away from responsible adults.

WTF19

Platinum Member
Reaction score
thats why you are delusional.
nobody in their right mind would put any faith into a wanna be a dr--fake-i....this shit stain has no clue what to expect, nor has IT ever known...fake-i---LIES, LIES some more AND then LIES more...flip-flopping on every issue of the chinese flu, with a 95% cure rate
didn't they tell you in pre-k that there is ALWAYS more than 1 side to everything? obviously not

WTF19

Platinum Member
Reaction score
So get sick and die Trumpkin. We honestly don't care so long as you stay the hell away from responsible adults.
i sneezed all over your family yesterday....BOO

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List