Pfizer releases list of over 1000 side effects of the COVID-19 VACCINE

there's a cure for that:

5346331.jpg
Did you take the jab?

Did you take the jab?

yep. & i'm still alive.

now - b4 you start some such bull shit about my 'future' ... i wish the chicken pox vaccine was around when i was a kid. sure, i'm naturally immune from that virus - but got shingles a few years ago ... because the virus lives in yer nervous system & can surface at anytime - & i could have gone blind &/or deaf, had it traveled just slightly more along the nerve paths to my optic & audio nerves.

Last edited:
yep. & i'm still alive.

now - b4 you start some such bull shit about my 'future' ... i wish the chicken ox vaccine was around when i was a kid. sure, i'm naturally immune from that virus - but got shingles a few years ago ... because the virus lives in yer nervous system & can surface at anytime - & i could have gone blind &/or deaf, had it traveled just slightly more along the nerve paths to my optic & audio nerves.
Well good for you. Hope it stays that way. That rubbery stuff in your blood..........You should be ok in the years to come.

Did OMICRON fuck up the lock down parties.......Oh and now it's NATURAL IMMUNITY IS THE SHIT..........shhhhh.

We didn't mean to be Fascist assholes campaigning now.

More of the same BS your side did for 2 years.

Until you looked at the poll numbers with an election coming up. Your hope is that people forget your being total assholes by November.

i can't wait for the 'weeks of multiple hearings in vivid color '

that should be coming in the months ahead. hopefully - as i understand it - they will be aired in prime time, when more people are at home so a bigger amt of people will remember your being total traitors by november.

i can't wait for the 'weeks of multiple hearings in vivid color '

that should be coming in the months ahead. hopefully - as i understand it - they will be aired in prime time, when more people are at home so a bigger amt of people will remember your being total traitors by november.
aka...........you changed the narrative........because people HATE YOU OVER COVID.........and now you hope they forget all that shit.

We do have short memory populous.........We shall see if they forget how big of assholes your side was on this.

There was a potus who advocated researching the possibility of injecting disinfectant, tried to win votes with overmectin, and I can't think of that other snake oil he advocated yet now you are worried about side effects.
You've left your run a bit late.

Only fumb fuck lefties think this quote means to inject something into your own veins.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Hey, maybe do not vote for Trump in 2024.

What are you grumbling about now, idiot?

Who the fuck is Jimmy Dore? Another YouTube jerkoff?

Where did you go?

Why wont you read the PFIZER STUDY?

Why do you blast people who believe in clinate change, UBI, student loan forgiveness and a $15 minimum wage?

You sound like MAGA!

Forum List

Back