Pfizer releases list of over 1000 side effects of the COVID-19 VACCINE

How much you wanna bet none of the elites got the shot?
It was quite telling watching the high level athletes who refused to get jabbed. Those people's livelihoods literally depend upon the health and performance of their bodies, and they have the resources to get the top advice and treatment. All I needed to see was the fanatical attacks on them by the leftist useful idiot cult to know I made the right choice.

It was quite telling watching the high level athletes who refused to get jabbed. Those people's livelihoods literally depend upon the health and performance of their bodies, and they have the resources to get the top advice and treatment. All I needed to see was the fanatical attacks on them by the leftist useful idiot cult to know I made the right choice.

I do not believe that was a real shot they gave Biden on worldwide television live. Maybe if my government didnt lie to me all the time, I would have a little more faith.

Do you know how they determine alleged side effects of a medication?

When they do the clinical trials, the participants have to report every potentially averse effect they experience during the study. They get a headache, they have to report it. Bit of nausea, they have to report it. So on, and so forth. It's CORRELATION.

Anything that occurs in the study group more than once becomes part of the list of potential side effects, without any causal relationship actually being identified. You see a depression medicine commercial that says broken bones may be a side effect? Study members become friends, hang out in during the study, get into a car accident and both suffer broken bones. And all of a sudden it's a potential side effect of the medicine. Have a study where one participant comes into the facility with the flu and spreads it to others, and all of a sudden the flu is a possible side effect for this new brand of a cholesterol medicine that has been around for 100 years.

Some studies involve people staying in a facility for several days at a time. They feed the participants three meals at scheduled times and everyone gets the exact same thing, and they have to eat the whole thing. But sometimes the food sucks and gives everyone indigestion. All of a sudden, heartburn becomes a side effect of a glaucoma medication administered via eye drop.
Forgets what happens to your ass years down the road........Which is why new experimental vaccines take a long time for approval normally.

Ok..........Side effects.......How about the guy at work Aunt taking the jab.............Arm swells up...........the family says go to the hospital............She says if it's still bad in the morning she will go...........NEVER WAKES UP.

She is DEAD after the jab from the jab............Nothing you can say to me will change that for me...........You can kick and scream at me........I don''t give a damn.

The PFIZER JAB KILLED HER ASS.............

Neighbor's arm swole up but he didn't die............Was out of work for a few days from it........sore for a week.

Nailed it. :21:
I actually read that Candy ass response........Nailed it...............lmao

The cheap drugs were used all over the world............And they worked........

We have the WORST STATS ON PLANET EARTH...........And you MOONBATS are HIGH FIVING EACH OTHER over it.

Brain Damage.........So many other countries with low deaths......used EARLY TREATMENTS............IMAGINE THAT.

you-suck-9c0a734dff.jpg

Lefties, where exactly are you guys feeling regret?

Is it in your taint?

1000 side effects….and Pfizer knew a fucking year ago! :auiqs.jpg: :rolleyes:

Trust Big Pharma and TRUST THE GOVERNMENT!

Idiots.

VAERS ID:1006662 (history)
Form:Version 2.0
Sex:Female

Vaccinated:2021-01-22
Onset:2021-01-22
Days after vaccination:0
Submitted:0000-00-00
Entered:2021-02-05

Write-up: Pt had 2nd vaccine, went home and started having "cramping" in all of her muscles. It became bad enough that she was taken to local ED where she then started coughing up blood, required intubation and about 6 hrs later, died.

VAERS ID:989006 (history)
Form:Version 2.0
Sex:Female

Vaccinated:2021-01-30
Onset:2021-01-30
Days after vaccination:0
Submitted:0000-00-00
Entered:2021-01-31

Write-up: After being observed for approximately 20 minutes and patient walked to her car without assistance I was called to assess the patient in the parking lot for troubles breathing. EMS was called as I made my way outside. Upon my arrival patient was leaning out of the car and stating that she could not breath. She was able to tell me that she was allergic to penicillin. Oxygen was immediately placed on the patient with minimal relief. Lung sounds were coarse throughout. She then began to vomit about every 20-30 seconds. Epipen was administered in the right leg with no relief. Patient continued to complain of troubles breathing and vomiting. A second epipen was administered in the patients right arm again with no relief. A few minutes later patient was given racemic epinephrine through the oxygen mask. There appeared to be mild improvement in her breathing as she appeared more comfortable, but still complaining of shortness of breath and vomiting. When EMS arrived patient was unable to transport herself to the stretcher. When EMS and clinical staff transferred patient to the stretcher she became unresponsive. She appeared to still be breathing. She did not respond to verbal stimuli. Per ED report large amount of fluid was suctioned from the patients lungs following intubation in the ambulance. When patient arrived to the ED she was extubated and re-intubated without difficulty and further fluid was suctioned. At that time patient was found to be in PEA, shock was delivered. Shortly thereafter no cardiac activity was found and patient pronounced dead.

Forum List

Back