Pfizer Now Says First Two Shots Were Worthless

I told you so.

January 17, 2022​

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla makes startling admissions about the vaccines​

Last week Albert Bourla, the CEO of Pfizer, gave an interview to Yahoo Finance and made some truly startling admissions. He said, among other things, that the two original Pfizer injections provide no protection against COVID-19.​
"We know that the two doses of the vaccine offer very limited protection, if any," Bourla confessed.​
If, then, you have received the two shots, you are not protected against infection or severe COVID or death. Neither are you less likely to transmit the disease to others than your unvaccinated neighbor or co-worker.​

To put it in a different way, the first two jabs you have taken are no good to you at this point.​
7_91_9.gif

It was less than a year ago that we were promised that these injections would be our ticket to safety, normalcy, and freedom.​
Those who believed this and submitted themselves to Pfizer are now for all practical purposes unvaccinated. It is as if they had not taken anything all.​

Lying thread title, lying article, uses quotes taken out of context to fool gullible idiots.

I expected to hear something about this story on the TV news but so far I have heard no coverage. I thought it would be one of the BIG news stories of the day. It seems the media is covering up this story like a cat covers up its poop.

A search on the net shows that often the story is that it was just a call for a third booster shot of the Pfizer vaccine.

Some sites do state that two shots of the Pfizer vaccine may be totally ineffective.

It would be nice if we had news sources which are totally reliable but today it seems all news is propagandas and mostly Democratic Party
propaganda.
How is it covered up?
It's an interview on Yahoo News.
Don't you "do your own research"?
If you followed COVID research and news items this wouldn't have been a surprise to you...it's been signalled as a likelihood since the Delta variant appeared.

Don't be a sheeple and do your own research...stop relying on lamestream news.

No reason to believe the shots were fully effective.

Good reason to believe that IF this shots carried micro-chips to track you - yeah, those would work perfectly.

Remember when the tombstone said "died by lethal injection" meant you were at the grave of c convcted murderer? These days it just means "here lies a GOOD serf".

How is it covered up?
It's an interview on Yahoo News.
Don't you "do your own research"?
If you followed COVID research and news items this wouldn't have been a surprise to you...it's been signalled as a likelihood since the Delta variant appeared.

Don't be a sheeple and do your own research...stop relying on lamestream news.
Normally I catch news like this on several sources with are not liberal mainstream. I didn’t notice any mention until I Googled the subject.

To be fair I spent a lot of time recently watching the football playoffs.

Sadly, I am not shocked by this. Kinda no duh--that the shots were meaningless (if they didn't cause long term damage to the victim receiving them) at best.
I hope it will not have long-term side effects given the number of people who have been vaccinated but already two people I know seem to lose memory at times after having their second shot.

I told you so.

January 17, 2022​

Last week Albert Bourla, the CEO of Pfizer, gave an interview to Yahoo Finance and made some truly startling admissions. He said, among other things, that the two original Pfizer injections provide no protection against COVID-19.​
"We know that the two doses of the vaccine offer very limited protection, if any," Bourla confessed.​
If, then, you have received the two shots, you are not protected against infection or severe COVID or death. Neither are you less likely to transmit the disease to others than your unvaccinated neighbor or co-worker.​

To put it in a different way, the first two jabs you have taken are no good to you at this point.​
7_91_9.gif

It was less than a year ago that we were promised that these injections would be our ticket to safety, normalcy, and freedom.​
Those who believed this and submitted themselves to Pfizer are now for all practical purposes unvaccinated. It is as if they had not taken anything all.​

That's gonna boil the piss of the sheep, sorry, pro vaxxers

That's gonna boil the piss of the sheep, sorry, pro vaxxers
Not really. Normal, rational adults have already been following this and are already aware of the diminished effectiveness with newer variants.

Your surprise and glee comes from your ignorance, your political fetishes, and the poor choices you make in your sources of information.

Not really. Normal, rational adults have already been following this and are already aware of the diminished effectiveness with newer variants.

Your surprise and glee comes from your ignorance, your political fetishes, and the poor choices you make in your sources of information.
Nope, I'm Astra Zeneca vaccinated, may turn out to be as useful as Pfzier. As the scientists said, as the virus mutates, it'll get less and less, down to cold level. Omicron followed that path.

What the vaccine highlighted, pro-vaxxers wanted to control those that wanted to exercise their right not to have the vaccine, irrelevant for whatever reason they believed in. I for one applaud those who wants a vaccine and I applaud those who didn't. I'm not stupid enough to tell others what to do with the vaccination.

Last edited:

Diminished to zero, you mean?

They were not worthless, a great many fascist democrats are gonna be dying in coming weeks and months, immune systems permanently deadened or reduced by mRNA, remember the only good fascist democrats are Biden Boosted fascist democrats, and remember those obedience masks, wear them as badges of fascist honor, even to bed at night..... :banana:

I read the OP's link, within that link there is a jump link to the original statement

Now, I listened to Dr Bourla's statement in the provided video and it was incomplete (started with the statement in progress) so it was hard to tell exactly what he meant. He said the two dose offers very limited protection if any, 3 doses with a booster offers reasonable protection against hospitalization and death and less protection against the infection. He mentioned Omicron later in regard to the new vaccine.

So...AT's summary was incomplete and news.com's summary was incomplete and the video was incomplete. Such is the state of our 'news' today.

Last edited:
Im A-political...I think BOTH parties are lying because they are too full of politicians instead of leaders. None of them are FOR the people or OF the people. They are a small group of elitist vying for power.

Like how the Republicans have eroded our rights to protest using the Jan 6 protest as license to do so. The Democrats going right along. (They like power too)

So how about instead of beating a Political agenda drum you start actually discussing the TRUTH?

The biggest roadblock ATM is these supply chain interruptions. At this point it's deliberate. It isn't a byproduct of a "difficult situation" like has been claimed. Republicans can be beating that drum but aren't saying a word about it. How about the fiasco with the education system?
How about the fiasco with the health care system? Healthcare in GA looks a LOT different than TN and different still from TX. Who gets treated vx who doesn't. The lines are long everywhere.
There are ways to fix it. Nobody wants to talk about those things.... because we don't have leaders and instead only have politicians that don't want to talk about anything except for what lines their pockets.
Jan 6 was nothing---but a bunch of pist off taxpayers/voters. And yet you chose to pretend it was something more. The Drama queen nonsense of 1/6 isn't impressing anyone but the very weak minded among the dems.

It’s boiling down to the only reason we took shots is panic and being ordered to. Nothing as to effectiveness.
proven true by every day....
Biden claimed that but he's an old man and not a virologist, Walensky claimed that but was quickly corrected by the CDC, Fauci never claimed that, Gates never claimed that.
That's also true, YET they made claims......so just why are we listening to them at all?????
The effectiveness has reduced over time, that's true but partly because there are new variants that the original vaccine wasn't designed for.
The efficacy never existed in the first place
Booster shots have been shown to push the effectiveness back up.
Not what the WHO has claimed at all

Methinks you need to realize, you've no debate stance whatsoever,,,,,

~S~

I told you so.

January 17, 2022​

7_91_9.gif

Complete and utter fabrication

proven true by every day....

That's also true, YET they made claims......so just why are we listening to them at all?????

The efficacy never existed in the first place

Not what the WHO has claimed at all

Methinks you need to realize, you've no debate stance whatsoever,,,,,

~S~
You should listen to the people that actually do the research.
Don't listen to politicians.

The effectiveness of the vaccine was there for the first variant, it has declined over the variants but is still significant.

I never claimed anything about what the WHO might have said about boosters...but since you bring them up they have said that studies seem to confirm that they are improve protection against all variants.

Claiming victory when you're debating using false claims is an interesting strategy.

Forum List

Back