Pfizer Now Says First Two Shots Were Worthless

Shocking....
And to Think My Intelligence at NOT Wanting
that shit Almost cost me my Fucking Job
No one has to lose their job they just have to be sensible about it if they're not vaccinated they have to mask up at work and get tested weekly. That is a reasonable request.

I said all along if it worked it would be super expensive like insulin.

I don't know how but somehow this has been taken out of context. I could see how an official at Pfizer would say the first two shots are no longer effective given all the new variants, but initially they did work they were effective. There weren't any breakthrough cases until the newer variance showed up.
There is no proof that the first two shots were ever effective.
What we do know is more people have come down with COVID since they started vaccinations....and many of the people that have been vaccinated have had COVID more than once.

I don't know how but somehow this has been taken out of context. I could see how an official at Pfizer would say the first two shots are no longer effective given all the new variants, but initially they did work they were effective. There weren't any breakthrough cases until the newer variance showed up.
Knows more than the people who made it! Classic.

What we do know is more people have come down with COVID since they started vaccinations....and many of the people that have been vaccinated have had COVID more than once.
The data proves otherwise the data is the evidence as it always is.

Explain why death rates among the unvaccinated we're over 4 x higher than those who were vaccinated.

Explain why death rates among the unvaccinated we're over 4 x higher than those who were vaccinated.
It depends.....most of the unvaccinated that died early on had several factors that made them high risk. Many were already with one foot in the grave. Right now....most of the people catching COVID now already had it before, and were vaccinated.
Ask yourself how many NFL players have died from COVID?
How many players from other sports have died from COVID?
Now ask yourself how many right-wing talkshow hosts have died from COVID?
Seems being vaccinated doesn't have much to do with who dies from COVID. It has more to do with your health before you caught it.

It depends.....most of the unvaccinated that died early on had several factors that made them high risk. Many were already with one foot in the grave. Right now....most of the people catching COVID now already had it before, and were vaccinated.
Ask yourself how many NFL players have died from COVID?
How many players from other sports have died from COVID?
Now ask yourself how many right-wing talkshow hosts have died from COVID?
Seems being vaccinated doesn't have much to do with who dies from COVID. It has more to do with your health before you caught it.
Not good enough, the vaccinated that also died had same type conditions and age group.

Not good enough, the vaccinated that also died had same type conditions and age group.

To repeat.

Infection rates and hopitalizations are highest among the unvaccinated. Hospitals are turning away people with real medical emergencies because they have no ICU Beds for them. Innocent people are dying because Maskholes and COVIDIOTS refuse to be be vaccinated.

So you basically are either proving my point or have said nothing.

Nobody can prove that the vaccines ever did what they claimed they did.
Add to that the fact that cities that are really big into vaxxing have the biggest body-counts.
Most of the people that died from COVID were elderly.
Seems to me that this is a designer....genetically altered virus.

If you wanted to snuff or pull the plug on alot of old people...you couldn't ask for a better way to do it.....and not be held accountable for it.

To repeat.

Infection rates and hopitalizations are highest among the unvaccinated. Hospitals are turning away people with real medical emergencies because they have no ICU Beds for them. Innocent people are dying because Maskholes and COVIDIOTS refuse to be be vaccinated.
And you can prove this?
From what I'm seeing....most of the people who died were old.

To repeat.

No need to repeat, I like you totally understand what's going on. This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated

I can't find anything to support this claim at all.
Apparently who died from COVID is purely opinion.
If you want to find anything you would have to look where stann pulled it out of and I don't recommend it. ;)

No need to repeat, I like you totally understand what's going on. This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated
Not really with Omicron...
Even the vaccinated are getting this variant. My 20-something Sister in law got it after being careful and was vaccinated. She got it from a co-worker at the church she works at(psych major...just graduated)

We need a Variant vaccine and the gubberment stopped Moderna from having one available already. Pfizer says theirs might be ready by spring. It's kinda a crap shoot at this time.

BTW my SIL got monoclonal antibodies.

Last edited:
I can't find anything to support this claim at all.
Apparently who died from COVID is purely opinion.
No, it's public record. You are either very obtuse or purposely being a troll at any rate I'm done talking with you. Either way you cannot or will not learn.

No, it's public record. You are either very obtuse or purposely being a troll at any rate I'm done talking with you. Either way you cannot or will not learn.
No it's not.
They claim falsely that comparisons of COVID deaths based only on vaccinated vs unvaccinated is accurate when you have to take into account other factors.
Age and health weren't even a consideration....and they should be.
The only way you could possibly get an accurate comparison is if all of the subjects were identical.
If they chose to select 50 unvaccinated subjects that were over 65 and compared them to 50 subjects that were of a different age-group the result would be different.
Even if you were to compare subjects of the same age across the board you wouldn't get an accurate result because all of them have different underlying health factors.
Never mind the strain they were all infected with. That isn't even part of the test.
So the comparison is flawed.

No it's not.
They claim falsely that comparisons of COVID deaths based only on vaccinated vs unvaccinated is accurate when you have to take into account other factors.
Age and health weren't even a consideration....and they should be.
The only way you could possibly get an accurate comparison is if all of the subjects were identical.
If they chose to select 50 unvaccinated subjects that were over 65 and compared them to 50 subjects that were of a different age-group the result would be different.
Even if you were to compare subjects of the same age across the board you wouldn't get an accurate result because all of them have different underlying health factors.
Never mind the strain they were all infected with. That isn't even part of the test.
So the comparison is flawed.
Figures don't lie, your interpretation of them is faulty. The least figure I could find was on vaccinated people were more than four times more likely to die from covid, another source said they were 10 times more likely to die from covid. Deaths among younger groups was very rare in the vaccinated and all too common among the unvaccinated. I understand for whatever reason you want to deny all this, fine but please stop trying to make your case there is none to be made.

Forum List

Back