Pfizer Now Says First Two Shots Were Worthless

I told you so.

January 17, 2022​

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla makes startling admissions about the vaccines​

Last week Albert Bourla, the CEO of Pfizer, gave an interview to Yahoo Finance and made some truly startling admissions. He said, among other things, that the two original Pfizer injections provide no protection against COVID-19.​
"We know that the two doses of the vaccine offer very limited protection, if any," Bourla confessed.​
If, then, you have received the two shots, you are not protected against infection or severe COVID or death. Neither are you less likely to transmit the disease to others than your unvaccinated neighbor or co-worker.​

To put it in a different way, the first two jabs you have taken are no good to you at this point.​
7_91_9.gif

It was less than a year ago that we were promised that these injections would be our ticket to safety, normalcy, and freedom.​
Those who believed this and submitted themselves to Pfizer are now for all practical purposes unvaccinated. It is as if they had not taken anything all.​

You've got to love it when people don't know what they're reading.

"Pfizer’s chief executive has revealed that two doses of its current Covid-19 vaccine offer “very limited protection, if any” against the Omicron variant."

Not against the coronavirus variants that it was designed to protect against, but a variant that came AFTER the vaccine was made.

"“The three doses with a booster, they offer reasonable protection against hospitalisation and deaths – against deaths, I think, very good, and less protection against infection. Now we are working on a new version of our vaccine, the 1.1, let me put it that way, that will cover Omicron as well. Of course we are waiting to have the final results, [but] the vaccine will be ready in March.”"

Ah, so even a vaccine made without the Omnicron variant in mind can still be effective against this variant. You just need more of it.

So, if you did tell us so, you were wrong then, and you're wrong now.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
I told you so.

January 17, 2022​

Last week Albert Bourla, the CEO of Pfizer, gave an interview to Yahoo Finance and made some truly startling admissions. He said, among other things, that the two original Pfizer injections provide no protection against COVID-19.​
"We know that the two doses of the vaccine offer very limited protection, if any," Bourla confessed.​
If, then, you have received the two shots, you are not protected against infection or severe COVID or death. Neither are you less likely to transmit the disease to others than your unvaccinated neighbor or co-worker.​

To put it in a different way, the first two jabs you have taken are no good to you at this point.​
7_91_9.gif

It was less than a year ago that we were promised that these injections would be our ticket to safety, normalcy, and freedom.​
Those who believed this and submitted themselves to Pfizer are now for all practical purposes unvaccinated. It is as if they had not taken anything all.​

I expected to hear something about this story on the TV news but so far I have heard no coverage. I thought it would be one of the BIG news stories of the day. It seems the media is covering up this story like a cat covers up its poop.

A search on the net shows that often the story is that it was just a call for a third booster shot of the Pfizer vaccine.

Some sites do state that two shots of the Pfizer vaccine may be totally ineffective.

It would be nice if we had news sources which are totally reliable but today it seems all news is propagandas and mostly Democratic Party
propaganda.

You've got to love it when people don't know what they're reading.

"Pfizer’s chief executive has revealed that two doses of its current Covid-19 vaccine offer “very limited protection, if any” against the Omicron variant."

Not against the coronavirus variants that it was designed to protect against, but a variant that came AFTER the vaccine was made.

"“The three doses with a booster, they offer reasonable protection against hospitalisation and deaths – against deaths, I think, very good, and less protection against infection. Now we are working on a new version of our vaccine, the 1.1, let me put it that way, that will cover Omicron as well. Of course we are waiting to have the final results, [but] the vaccine will be ready in March.”"

Ah, so even a vaccine made without the Omnicron variant in mind can still be effective against this variant. You just need more of it.

So, if you did tell us so, you were wrong then, and you're wrong now.
Sorry.....but this is all part of the hoax....that any shot they give you will be a long-term protection against a virus that is basically the flue or a cold. Follow the science they said.

The science on these Corona viruses isn't just being discovered, but well-known scientific fact. The mutations that are "SURE TO FOLLOW" will render any of these fake vaccines ineffective. Sure as shit....they knew that the first couple of shots would be obsolete because of the science, yet they kept telling us their vaccines would fix everything.

Last edited:
He was referring to Omicron variant, not all of COVID. Sorry.
Sorry....but the only variant that seems to be at issue is the Omicron variant.
Sorry. Mutation is something they can't seem to control...sorry....and they knew it was going to happen....sorry.
Which is why you shouldn't be developing viruses thru gain of function research funded by taxpayers money in Wuhan China so it can be released......sorry.

Fucking Americans in our government conducting germ-warfare on their own fucking people.

I told you so.

January 17, 2022​

7_91_9.gif

Its articles and statements like this that only infuriate those who don't give a crap about politics but simply want the truth so they can make well reasoned choices.

You are causing strife and arguments when there really doesn't need to be any. You, yourself, are keeping things from progressing into endemic virus strategies and keeping pandemic policies in place.

You want things to stop? Go back to normal? Then stop being so sensational and start being rational. Then someone somewhere might treat your "facts" as realistically true.

China wanted their Olympics to go on without controversy, so the Dems have been hiding China's complicity in this germ warfare against the planet to make sure they have their political clownshow which will lead us into the next phase of war.

Fauci is untouchable....because our government won't let him be held accountable.

Moderna has had a variant booster capable of stopping omicron. They got stopped by the FDA and slowed until Pfizer could catch up.

Any guesses as to why?

Its articles and statements like this that only infuriate those who don't give a crap about politics but simply want the truth so they can make well reasoned choices.

You are causing strife and arguments when there really doesn't need to be any. You, yourself, are keeping things from progressing into endemic virus strategies and keeping pandemic policies in place.

You want things to stop? Go back to normal? Then stop being so sensational and start being rational. Then someone somewhere might treat your "facts" as realistically true.
I'm not doing anything here other than letting the truth be known.
You seem to want to go along with their charades.
Run along and be a good little comrade.

I'm not doing anything here other than letting the truth be known.
You seem to want to go along with their charades.
Run along and be a good little comrade.
Im A-political...I think BOTH parties are lying because they are too full of politicians instead of leaders. None of them are FOR the people or OF the people. They are a small group of elitist vying for power.

Like how the Republicans have eroded our rights to protest using the Jan 6 protest as license to do so. The Democrats going right along. (They like power too)

So how about instead of beating a Political agenda drum you start actually discussing the TRUTH?

The biggest roadblock ATM is these supply chain interruptions. At this point it's deliberate. It isn't a byproduct of a "difficult situation" like has been claimed. Republicans can be beating that drum but aren't saying a word about it. How about the fiasco with the education system?
How about the fiasco with the health care system? Healthcare in GA looks a LOT different than TN and different still from TX. Who gets treated vx who doesn't. The lines are long everywhere.
There are ways to fix it. Nobody wants to talk about those things.... because we don't have leaders and instead only have politicians that don't want to talk about anything except for what lines their pockets.

Im A-political...I think BOTH parties are lying because they are too full of politicians instead of leaders. None of them are FOR the people or OF the people. They are a small group of elitist vying for power.

Like how the Republicans have eroded our rights to protest using the Jan 6 protest as license to do so. The Democrats going right along. (They like power too)

So how about instead of beating a Political agenda drum you start actually discussing the TRUTH?

The biggest roadblock ATM is these supply chain interruptions. At this point it's deliberate. It isn't a byproduct of a "difficult situation" like has been claimed. Republicans can be beating that drum but aren't saying a word about it. How about the fiasco with the education system?
How about the fiasco with the health care system? Healthcare in GA looks a LOT different than TN and different still from TX. Who gets treated vx who doesn't. The lines are long everywhere.
There are ways to fix it. Nobody wants to talk about those things.... because we don't have leaders and instead only have politicians that don't want to talk about anything except for what lines their pockets.
The second you bring up Jan 6th....I'm outta here.
Biggest crock of shit I've ever witnessed.
Don't even try to claim that was insurrection.

Last edited:
Sorry....but the only variant that seems to be at issue is the Omicron variant.
Sorry. Mutation is something they can't seem to control...sorry....and they knew it was going to happen....sorry.
Which is why you shouldn't be developing viruses thru gain of function research funded by taxpayers money in Wuhan China so it can be released......sorry.

Fucking Americans in our government conducting germ-warfare on their own fucking people.

That is all well and good, but he still took the quote and messed with it to make it seem a Pfizer CEO said vaccines did nothing at all - which is not the case.

I told you so.

January 17, 2022​

7_91_9.gif

They aren’t just worthless, they are dangerous.

The second you bring up Jan 6th....I'm outta here.
Biggest crock of shit I've ever witnessed.
Woah...
It was a protest and it was to be expected by the actions and rhetoric of BOTH parties. It wasn't an insurrection or something else...it was a simple protest with maybe some low order trespassing.

But that by no means should have given license to the new laws that have been created concerning protests.
Our gubberment has completely over reacted to that...both sides both Republicans and Democrats.

That is all well and good, but he still took the quote and messed with it to make it seem a Pfizer CEO said vaccines did nothing at all - which is not the case.
Of course it did something.
They're unwilling to admit what it did.
They are now willing to admit that the first two shots are totally ineffective now, and they knew this when they created the shots.....because we aren't dealing with Smallpox. We're dealing with a more deadly strain of flue than normal.....thus Corona virus. The scam is telling you the truth, but then putting Fauci out there changing the facts to confuse the truth, including suppressing the truth about where it came from in the first place, thus making it harder to find a real vaccine that effectively fights the virus. You see....this virus was genetically engineered by them.....and then released on purpose. So they're simply giving everyone bad information on purpose.

Last edited:
Mostly jumbled jargon about it works, now we need two, now we need a booster, now it doesn’t work on Conmecron, now, now , now ……..
All designed to keep a needlessly frightened majority of non thinkers off balance and compliant

Forum List

Back