Pete Buttplug: I’m OK with Infanticide

[Meghan] McCain: So if a woman wanted to invoke infanticide after a baby is born, you’d be comfortable with that?

Buttigieg: Does anybody seriously think that’s what these cases are about? If this is a late-term situation, then by definition it’s one where a woman was expecting to carry the pregnancy to term. Then she gets the most perhaps devastating news of her life. We’re talking about families that may have picked out a name, may be assembling a crib, and they learn something excruciating and are faced with this terrible choice. And I don’t know what to tell them morally about what they should do. I just know that I trust that her decision isn’t going to be any better, medically or morally . . . because the government is telling her to do it a certain way.

Meghan McCain's Pete Buttigieg Interview -- Abortion and Infanticide | National Review

Who said Democrats are Satanic?

If he won he would not be respected anywhere ESP. the MUSLIM's no matter where they are in the world.

[Meghan] McCain: So if a woman wanted to invoke infanticide after a baby is born, you’d be comfortable with that?

Buttigieg: Does anybody seriously think that’s what these cases are about? If this is a late-term situation, then by definition it’s one where a woman was expecting to carry the pregnancy to term. Then she gets the most perhaps devastating news of her life. We’re talking about families that may have picked out a name, may be assembling a crib, and they learn something excruciating and are faced with this terrible choice. And I don’t know what to tell them morally about what they should do. I just know that I trust that her decision isn’t going to be any better, medically or morally . . . because the government is telling her to do it a certain way.

Meghan McCain's Pete Buttigieg Interview -- Abortion and Infanticide | National Review

Twisting words like a good little tRumpling, aren't you.
It’s a direct quote, Shitforbrains.
No, it's isn't.
Yes, it’s is.

Twisting words like a good little tRumpling, aren't you.
It’s a direct quote, Shitforbrains.
No, it's isn't.
Yes, it’s is.
Nope.

Probably Donald Trump, but who cares what a pathological liar has to say.
I'm confused are you WRY CATCHER or another person with a similar name?

Forum List

Back