Pete Buttplug: I’m OK with Infanticide

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
[Meghan] McCain: So if a woman wanted to invoke infanticide after a baby is born, you’d be comfortable with that?

Buttigieg: Does anybody seriously think that’s what these cases are about? If this is a late-term situation, then by definition it’s one where a woman was expecting to carry the pregnancy to term. Then she gets the most perhaps devastating news of her life. We’re talking about families that may have picked out a name, may be assembling a crib, and they learn something excruciating and are faced with this terrible choice. And I don’t know what to tell them morally about what they should do. I just know that I trust that her decision isn’t going to be any better, medically or morally . . . because the government is telling her to do it a certain way.

Meghan McCain's Pete Buttigieg Interview -- Abortion and Infanticide | National Review

Who said Democrats are Satanic?

[Meghan] McCain: So if a woman wanted to invoke infanticide after a baby is born, you’d be comfortable with that?

Buttigieg: Does anybody seriously think that’s what these cases are about? If this is a late-term situation, then by definition it’s one where a woman was expecting to carry the pregnancy to term. Then she gets the most perhaps devastating news of her life. We’re talking about families that may have picked out a name, may be assembling a crib, and they learn something excruciating and are faced with this terrible choice. And I don’t know what to tell them morally about what they should do. I just know that I trust that her decision isn’t going to be any better, medically or morally . . . because the government is telling her to do it a certain way.

Meghan McCain's Pete Buttigieg Interview -- Abortion and Infanticide | National Review

Probably Donald Trump, but who cares what a pathological liar has to say.

I’m ok with it too

I’m ok with it too
No shock.

Link the quote where he said what you claim he said......oh, wait....trump cultists lie.

I’m ok with it too
You are ok with killing babies? Wow

I’m ok with it too
Almost all Democrats support baby murder. Part of their Satanic practices.

Link the quote where he said what you claim he said......oh, wait....trump cultists lie.
Learn to read.

I’m ok with it too
There are times it is appropriate. Google it. Sad stories. Pro choice

I’m ok with it too
There are times the baby needs to be euthanized

I’m ok with it too
There are times it is appropriate. Google it. Sad stories. Pro choice
Maybe some bro will off you tonight in your home.

We’ll just call it late term infanticide.
Because as you say, sometimes it’s appropriate.

I’m ok with it too
Like you.

I’m ok with it too
Like you.
Irrational. You aren’t in the doctors office when these couples make this very tough decision f u

I’m ok with it too
Like you.
Irrational. You aren’t in the doctors office when these couples make this very tough decision f u
Says the freak who enjoys murdering babies.

I’m ok with it too

I agree. If Steven Hawking's parents knew that hew was going to end up a being the equivalent of a smart potato, they should have aborted him right from the start. Vincent Van Gogh too. He was nuts from the day he was born.

And what about that Helen Keller? Nobody should have to go through life as deaf, dumb, and blind as rutabaga. Her parents should have just flushed her down the toilet.

I’m ok with it too
Like you.
There is a decision for killing babies?? lol

Twisting words like a good little tRumpling, aren't you.

It’s a direct quote, Shitforbrains.

Like you.
There is a decision for killing babies?? lol
The Left are in full demonic mode now.

It’s a direct quote, Shitforbrains.
No, it's isn't.

Forum List

Back