Are Medication Abortions Safe?

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
Even if medication abortions are safe to use for women, it appears to me to be fatal to the lil baboo in the womb. Though the term "infanticide" refers to the murdering of an infant up to one year of age by the infants mother, it seems to me that there is a VERY FINE LINE separating(?) abortion from infanticide. Would it not be easier for a women that is incapable of loving their baboo to be, just to arrange for an adoption during pregnancy to parents that are capable of loving the lil baboo to be? Better yet for women incapable of exhibiting the emotion of love why not use rubbers, diaphragms or the pill??? I mean the woman can still get off & not have to worry about a baboo that could prove a burden for her?

Even if medication abortions are safe to use for women, it appears to me to be fatal to the lil baboo in the womb. Though the term "infanticide" refers to the murdering of an infant up to one year of age by the infants mother, it seems to me that there is a VERY FINE LINE separating(?) abortion from infanticide. Would it not be easier for a women that is incapable of loving their baboo to be, just to arrange for an adoption during pregnancy to parents that are capable of loving the lil baboo to be? Better yet for women incapable of exhibiting the emotion of love why not use rubbers, diaphragms or the pill??? I mean the woman can still get off & not have to worry about a baboo that could prove a burden for her?
Get a vasectomy. You'll never cause an abortion to happen again.

How about you mind your own business.

You've used the non-word 'baboo' at least 5 times and so I'm wondering if this is a jaded attempt to infer racism?

If not then a simple explanation for your use of a slang expression can erase all doubts.

If no satisfactory explanation is offered, I'm going to have to consider this as an attempt at vile racism and it should be reported.

Though the term "infanticide" refers to the murdering of an infant up to one year of age by the infants mother, it seems to me that there is a VERY FINE LINE separating(?) abortion from infanticide.
I don't know, it seems like a very thick line to me between
this 1 week old:
pregnancy-week-5-amniotic-sac_square.png
and this one year old:
shes-such-a-happy-little-one.jpg

There is no fine line. There is one clear line beyond which it is infanticide and that is birth.

Pregnancy and child birth carry far more risk and mortality for the woman than medication abortion.

Uh huh. So the woman chooses to have unprotected sex with no birth control and it's the guys fault. Got it.
Faut doesn't matter. He has no way of knowing if she keeps it secret. Even with protection she might get pregnant. So snip snip.

First good idea that you've presented on this thread. It accomplishes the same things as the poster you responded to. It is not important which irresponsible party takes action as long as it does not result in the murder of an innocent human.
Yep so snip snip. Get after it :thup:

Forum List

Back