Are Medication Abortions Safe?

You're good with it then and you disapprove of the judge's ruling banning it?

I'm all for personal responsibility.

It's strange you people can't grasp the concept

As for the abortion pill I think it's okay in certain circumstances... but not as a means of birth control and should only be used under a Drs supervision

I appreciate your concern! Yes I will enlighten you on the meaning of the term "baboo. "Baboo is in reference to someone that is VERY special to another person, usually a female is called a baboo by a male. Regarding deer, ESPECIALLY FAWNS, they are so indescribably cute/gorgeous that they are often referred to as "baboos" by those in the trade. I only use the term "lil baboo(s)" when describing human babies & fawns as they are the only creations high enough to be worthy of that honor.

Below is a vid of a Mulie "baboo" that may well take the title as the most precious sight that human eyes have ever seen. Enjoy!

I'll accept your explanation this time, even though you have provided many reasons for anyone to think that you're mainly interested in racist slurs.

Missed run along, huh?

But for your enjoyment, I wouldn't trust you nor about 90% of leftists on here around our children. .

I've read your post histories
You should have some courage, and actually make your accusation, instead of beating around the bush. What exactly are you insinuating? Don't be shy.

I'll accept your explanation this time, even though you have provided many reasons for anyone to think that you're mainly interested in racist slurs.
Will you be kind enough to point out these "many reasons" you stated about me being interested in racial slurs?

You said “birth”

In breech the baby hasn’t been birthed yet
Until a baby is born, it is not considered infanticide. That isn’t my opinion, that is a fact. That has no bearing on the right or wrong of it.

Forum List

Back