Are Medication Abortions Safe?

~~~~~~
In the same vein of thought, get your tubes tied it will produce the same effect.
The point is that unless a sexually active man makes it impossible for himself to get a woman pregnant, he cannot possibly know whether that woman has been impregnated by him and had an abortion if she wants to keep it secret.

Even if medication abortions are safe to use for women, it appears to me to be fatal to the lil baboo in the womb. Though the term "infanticide" refers to the murdering of an infant up to one year of age by the infants mother, it seems to me that there is a VERY FINE LINE separating(?) abortion from infanticide. Would it not be easier for a women that is incapable of loving their baboo to be, just to arrange for an adoption during pregnancy to parents that are capable of loving the lil baboo to be? Better yet for women incapable of exhibiting the emotion of love why not use rubbers, diaphragms or the pill??? I mean the woman can still get off & not have to worry about a baboo that could prove a burden for her?

If a woman is not willing to bear a child, she's not ready for irresponsible sex.

There is no fine line. There is one clear line beyond which it is infanticide and that is birth.

Pregnancy and child birth carry far more risk and mortality for the woman than medication abortion.
You would be fine with snapping the spine of a baby in breech????

You've used the non-word 'baboo' at least 5 times and so I'm wondering if this is a jaded attempt to infer racism?

If not then a simple explanation for your use of a slang expression can erase all doubts.

If no satisfactory explanation is offered, I'm going to have to consider this as an attempt at vile racism and it should be reported.
I appreciate your concern! Yes I will enlighten you on the meaning of the term "baboo. "Baboo is in reference to someone that is VERY special to another person, usually a female is called a baboo by a male. Regarding deer, ESPECIALLY FAWNS, they are so indescribably cute/gorgeous that they are often referred to as "baboos" by those in the trade. I only use the term "lil baboo(s)" when describing human babies & fawns as they are the only creations high enough to be worthy of that honor.

Below is a vid of a Mulie "baboo" that may well take the title as the most precious sight that human eyes have ever seen. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Even if medication abortions are safe to use for women, it appears to me to be fatal to the lil baboo in the womb. Though the term "infanticide" refers to the murdering of an infant up to one year of age by the infants mother, it seems to me that there is a VERY FINE LINE separating(?) abortion from infanticide. Would it not be easier for a women that is incapable of loving their baboo to be, just to arrange for an adoption during pregnancy to parents that are capable of loving the lil baboo to be? Better yet for women incapable of exhibiting the emotion of love why not use rubbers, diaphragms or the pill??? I mean the woman can still get off & not have to worry about a baboo that could prove a burden for her?
They're 100% unsafe for the baby!

The point is that unless a sexually active man makes it impossible for himself to get a woman pregnant, he cannot possibly know whether that woman has been impregnated by him and had an abortion if she wants to keep it secret.
~~~~~~
If a woman is sexually liberated enough to sleep with multiple partners, she should be responsible to protect herself from Pregnancy, STDs and HIV. Leaving it up to her partner is irresponsible.

~~~~~~
If a woman is sexually liberated enough to sleep with multiple partners, she should be responsible to protect herself from Pregnancy, STDs and HIV. Leaving it up to her partner is irresponsible.
Who cares? If she secretly has an abortion, her partner will never know. He's got to snip that cord.

Forum List

Back