Pete Buttigieg Doesn’t Mention Ohio Derailment at Conference, But Finds Time to Say There Are Too Many White People Who Work in Construction (Video)

Well, no. Army regulars are prohibited from enforcement.
The suppression of Insurrection is not the same as posse comitatus.
Whether or not Trump runs for president or is elected president is immaterial.
Au contraire. A re-election of Rump risks the end of American representative democracy. No thank you.
The real problem you have is with the absolute gut busting hatred Americans have for Chinese loyalists like yourself.
You appear to confuse vigorous opposition to your Orange Comb-Over Baboon-God with Leftism or foreign loyalties. My condolences on your shortcoming.
The question: Are you a Traitor or a Chinese loyalist?
Neither. I am a loyal American who would fight to the death to defend the American People and their Republic and its Constitution, so... phukk you, you little a$$wipe.

Au contraire. A re-election of Rump risks the end of American representative democracy. No thank you.

You appear to confuse vigorous opposition to your Orange Comb-Over Baboon-God with Leftism or foreign loyalties. My condolences on your shortcoming.

Neither. I am a loyal American who would fight to the death to defend the American People and their Republic and its Constitution, so... phukk you, you little a$$wipe.
The fight to the death is to wipe Democrats out of the country, root and vine.

This anti-White gay bastard and his kind need to be exiled back into the closet nationwide. There is a reason homosexuality was considered a mental illness. This guy is a national threat to our public safety as transportation secretary, and he's a public threat to hard working White men who he wants to replace with brown third world scum.

I see too many white gay morons at the Transportation Dept.

The fight to the death is to wipe Democrats out of the country, root and vine.

Unfortunately that's never going to happen. That's why I've been an advocate to divide this country in half and have two countries instead: one for our side and one for theirs. Then erect a huge Trump wall to stop leftists from coming into our country like they are leaving their liberal shitholes by the thousands escaping to Republican states.

Forcibly-M.jpg

Rump…..orange man…baboon=baby talk.

None of that matters when a sitting President of the United States summons, incites and aims a mob against the Congress of the United States.

He is a traitor.

He will not win if you are stupid enough to run him in 2024.
That didn't happen carrion crow.
:rolleyes:

You have apparently never spent time in the US Army's enlisted ranks, where profanity is used for the sake of emphasis or to express contempt... not surprising.
Actually, I have.

Also, my Ol' Man was a First Sargent on the front lines, with Patton's 3rd Army in France when Patton turned and headed to Bastogne in the Battle of the Bulge. Lost his leg in Germany and both hands were injured. He spent two years in military hospitals while they patched him together. Before that he taught motor pool and was a DI at Camp Blanding. After that, he was a mechanic until he retired.

I think I was about 8 or 9 when I learned that the word "Mother" was a word all by itself.

I make a distinction between the spoken and written word. Unless you're writing a novel or quoting someone, the use of profanity in writing is childish.

IMG_0003%20Censored-X2.jpg

Forum List

Back