Pete Buttigieg Doesn’t Mention Ohio Derailment at Conference, But Finds Time to Say There Are Too Many White People Who Work in Construction (Video)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This anti-White gay bastard and his kind need to be exiled back into the closet nationwide. There is a reason homosexuality was considered a mental illness. This guy is a national threat to our public safety as transportation secretary, and he's a public threat to hard working White men who he wants to replace with brown third world scum.

Last edited:
This anti-White gay bastard and his kind need to be exiled back into the closet nationwide. There was a reason homosexuality was considered a mental illness. This guy is a national threat to our public safety as transportation secretary, and he's a public threat to hard working White men who he wants to replace with brown third world scum.

Over a fifty year blue collar career, I have worked side by side with about every ethnicity that there is. I can tell you that the amount and caliber of work has nothing to do with ethnicity or gender. A person either has a work ethic and skills or they don't. To suggest otherwise is nothing more than attempting to drive a wedge to divide the country with a bullshit argument. You know, typical democrat tactics.

Over a fifty year blue collar career, I have worked side by side with about every ethnicity that there is. I can tell you that the amount and caliber of work has nothing to do with ethnicity or gender. A person either has a work ethic and skills or they don't. To suggest otherwise is nothing more than attempting to drive a wedge to divide the country with a bullshit argument. You know, typical democrat tactics.

Hear, hear.

I thought this thread was going to be about the awful fact that a town got nuked to open back up a railroad, and the media and our politicians ignored it.

Now animals within a multiple mile radius are dying, and the story is barely getting any coverage. Dems sure care so much about the environment.

But yeah, Buttedgeedge is a total stooge. (Not because he's gay, because idiotic asshole politicians can be hetero as well.)

Fo3jKIHXEAUKp79

This anti-White gay bastard and his kind need to be exiled back into the closet nationwide. There was a reason homosexuality was considered a mental illness. This guy is a national threat to our public safety as transportation secretary, and he's a public threat to hard working White men who he wants to replace with brown third world scum.

Well he may be right. I think whites work in construction and some of the others are paid just to check the diversity box for government contracts whether they show up or not.

Well he may be right. I think whites work in construction and some of the others are paid just to check the diversity box for government contracts whether they show up or not.
I have many White friends who work in construction. You never see blacks in construction. If you do it's a rarity. Same goes for welders. You never see black welders but there's tons of White welders. Add electricians to the list too.

This anti-White gay bastard and his kind need to be exiled back into the closet nationwide. There is a reason homosexuality was considered a mental illness. This guy is a national threat to our public safety as transportation secretary, and he's a public threat to hard working White men who he wants to replace with brown third world scum.

To many whites in construction? :auiqs.jpg:
He needs to visit Texas,there are no whites in construction period!!!

I have many White friends who work in construction. You never see blacks in construction. If you do it's a rarity. Same goes for welders. You never see black welders but there's tons of White welders. Add electricians to the list too.

In Texas back in the day blacks did the concrete work and whites along with some mexicans did the frame out and other jobs.
Now days it's all mexicans.

All the crooks who like to hire criminal illegal aliens will now vote for Buttplug.

Blacks don't like fags, and they don't care about construction jobs, they want 'reparations' and free houses and utilities.What's the 'black vote in Colorado? Anybody think it's as big as the latino and criminal illegal alien vote? lol

What the Democrats are leading up to is getting Federal money to pay criminal illegal aliens with and subsidize construction businesses to hire them over citizens. New York and other states are working on that as well. Check articles in rags like the New York Times on how the commies are pissed at Texas and Florida sending them illegals to feed and what they want the Feds to do about it. NYC has only receives some 40,000 of them and is sniveling no end over that.

Of course they didn't care that the borders states are being flooded with more than that every single month. We need to bus a whole lot more to NYC; start using trian cars and tractor trailers to ship them 24/7. Send at least 10,000 a month to Martha's Vinyard. Lots of room there.

Last edited:
Where are you located. I worked in the SW US and by far the largest ethnicity was hispanic and they were very talented for the most part. But it bears repeating--the talent wasn't because they were of any particular ethnicity, it was because of their work ethic--skill usually follow a good work ethic.

Over a fifty year blue collar career, I have worked side by side with about every ethnicity that there is. I can tell you that the amount and caliber of work has nothing to do with ethnicity or gender.
I'm in the concrete business. Gender matters. I've never seen a female cement mason simply because women lack the strength and stamina required to perform the work.

I'm in the concrete business. Gender matters. I've never seen a female cement mason simply because women lack the strength and stamina required to perform the work.
That is true. I didn't suggest that you see every gender or ethnicity in any particular job. I stated--and stand by it, that people who work and excel in any blue collar job can be any race or gender. I have met some pretty strong women who could work men under the table. Not many, for the reason you mentioned, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. The ones that don't fall into the category of not having the skills. I bet you've met more than your share of wimpy men that couldn't cut the mustard as well.

Did Ol' Butt-Plug actually SAY that?

If not, then... Fake News...

If true, then... he needs to go...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back