Pete Buttigieg Doesn’t Mention Ohio Derailment at Conference, But Finds Time to Say There Are Too Many White People Who Work in Construction (Video)

To many whites in construction? :auiqs.jpg:
He needs to visit Texas,there are no whites in construction period!!!

Before I left work a new trend was starting with businesses. They were replacing their predominantly white workforce with blacks. Blacks live in lower cost of living areas, so they can afford to work for less money. Their houses were much cheaper, rent much cheaper, so they didn't have to make the same money as whites did. So companies began lowering their pay scale when looking for new employees that whites couldn't apply for.

True, they didn't get the same quality of work done, but the company did better that way than paying whites more money.

Around here Hispanics seem to rule the construction job roost.

We do have a black-run paving company in town.....They do foundations too.....Been around for 30 years or better.

I had some asphalt work done late last summer. Black owned and all black crew. The owner (in his 60s) said he was doing asphalt since the age of 12. His experience showed too. I want to get more done this summer if I can come up with the money. He's going to be the first guy I call.

The other companies I called that were seemingly white either didn't return my call, didn't come out, or said they were coming out and never showed up. This guy came out when he said he was going to, gave me a fair price, and they were out of here in three hours.

I don't care what race they are, I only care that nobody wastes my time and gives me the run around. I'm not even going to look for bids this next job. He's getting the job no matter what happens to the economy by then.

But the orange comb-over dude has a record of busting his ass and doing amazing things for America’s best citizens….are you asking America’s best citizens to pretend that didn’t happen?
Any good that he might have done has been negated by his Stolen Election Big Lie and then January 6, 2021 put a metaphorical political cap in his a$$...

Any good that he might have done has been negated by his Stolen Election Big Lie and then January 6, 2021 put a metaphorical political cap in his a$$...
Nobody even half sane gives two-shits about the Jan 6 protest….and EVERYBODY knows there was cheating on various levels.

This anti-White gay bastard and his kind need to be exiled back into the closet nationwide. There is a reason homosexuality was considered a mental illness. This guy is a national threat to our public safety as transportation secretary, and he's a public threat to hard working White men who he wants to replace with brown third world scum.

One dumb butt pirate there.

This anti-White gay bastard and his kind need to be exiled back into the closet nationwide. There is a reason homosexuality was considered a mental illness. This guy is a national threat to our public safety as transportation secretary, and he's a public threat to hard working White men who he wants to replace with brown third world scum.

Kinda strange from a guy that likes it in the caboose

Playing the race and gay cards are all the shit eaters have.
Don't forget trans!

I'm sure you'll agree that these Biden appointees have our most dangerous enemies trembling in their boots!

2023-01-30_17-09-29-Th.jpg

Nobody even half sane gives two-shits about the Jan 6 protest….and EVERYBODY knows there was cheating on various levels.
You are deluding yourself. Rump has damned himself forevermore by summoning, inciting and aiming that crowd. America (beyond his base) will never forgive him.

Give them an inspired and effective alternative to the Orange Comb-Over Baboon-God and you might be pleasantly surprised...
If they're not mature enough to tell the difference between the job done by President Trump and the disaster we've had since President Biden took office, there is no hope for them. My sympathies.

You are deluding yourself. Rump has damned himself forevermore by summoning, inciting and aiming that crowd. America (beyond his base) will never forgive him.
You're deluding yourself.

J6 was a big nothing burger, and no one cares about it.

No one watched the hearings, they had piss poor ratings.

No one cares. And no one believes the retarded spew coming out of the lying scumbags in the MSM.

Face it, leftards are scared shitless of Donald Trump. That's why they keep talking about him.

Over a fifty year blue collar career, I have worked side by side with about every ethnicity that there is. I can tell you that the amount and caliber of work has nothing to do with ethnicity or gender. A person either has a work ethic and skills or they don't. To suggest otherwise is nothing more than attempting to drive a wedge to divide the country with a bullshit argument. You know, typical democrat tactics.

My experience as a construction worker is similar.

What would be funny would be to see a worthless faggot such as Pete Buttplug try to do construction work, or any kind of real work, for that matter. I doubt he'd last an hour on any project that I've ever worked. It is absurd that he thinks he has any worthwhile wisdom to offer to those of us who are trades that involve real work.

I have many White friends who work in construction. You never see blacks in construction. If you do it's a rarity. Same goes for welders. You never see black welders but there's tons of White welders. Add electricians to the list too.

I've had enough coworkers on most of my projects, who were black. No complaints from me. If they have what it takes to do the job, then the color of their skin doesn't matter a bit.

Forum List

Back