Pete Buttigieg Doesn’t Mention Ohio Derailment at Conference, But Finds Time to Say There Are Too Many White People Who Work in Construction (Video)

Give them an inspired and effective alternative to the Orange Comb-Over Baboon-God and you might be pleasantly surprised...

Yeah, as if they weren't voting Democrat until Trump came along, oh, and Øbama was never POTUS. :auiqs.jpg:

This anti-White gay bastard and his kind need to be exiled back into the closet nationwide. There is a reason homosexuality was considered a mental illness. This guy is a national threat to our public safety as transportation secretary, and he's a public threat to hard working White men who he wants to replace with brown third world scum.

Buttigieg did not prove that Black people are being denied jobs in construction.
Perhaps construction work is not an attractive occupation to some people.
I see about 90+ % of construction jobs being done by Latinos.
Buttigieg is just fanning the flames of racial hatred like all Democrats do.

Over a fifty year blue collar career, I have worked side by side with about every ethnicity that there is. I can tell you that the amount and caliber of work has nothing to do with ethnicity or gender. A person either has a work ethic and skills or they don't. To suggest otherwise is nothing more than attempting to drive a wedge to divide the country with a bullshit argument. You know, typical democrat tactics.
The words of a true American. :113:

This anti-White gay bastard and his kind need to be exiled back into the closet nationwide. There is a reason homosexuality was considered a mental illness. This guy is a national threat to our public safety as transportation secretary, and he's a public threat to hard working White men who he wants to replace with brown third world scum.

That county is 71% gop why should he care

1. Liberal Priorities

2. 'Stick to the Script'

Give them an inspired and effective alternative to the Orange Comb-Over Baboon-God and you might be pleasantly surprised...
But the orange comb-over dude has a record of busting his ass and doing amazing things for America’s best citizens….are you asking America’s best citizens to pretend that didn’t happen?

To many whites in construction? :auiqs.jpg:
He needs to visit Texas,there are no whites in construction period!!!
Oh yes there are. It's like California. The supervisors are all white. The oompa loompas are all Hispanic. Hispanics work very hard. They get it wrong but they work very hard doing it.

Oh yes there are. It's like California. The supervisors are all white. The oompa loompas are all Hispanic. Hispanics work very hard. They get it wrong but they work very hard doing it.

No they aren't.
The supervisors are legal mexicans that hire illegals and they tell them what they're going to work for or they'll turn em into the BP.
Ya stupid kunt.

So tell me ya stupid Kunt...how many job sites have you worked on?
I actually had an interest in a small construction company. The biggest challenge was in keeping the Mexican workers from stealing everything they could get their hands on. A few white guys were necessary just to watch the Mexicans. Fire the old crew, the new crew stole just as bad.

A friend of mine was a house flipper. Workers stole the paint, the drywall, cabinet hinges. Appliances had to be installed the same day they arrived or they would be stolen.. The very last thing done was the door locks. The workers had already made copies of the keys to see if they could get back in after the new owners moved in.

Oh you bring back memories you do. I unloaded that loser to a Korean company that brought their own workers.

Forum List

Back