Seattle public school system is contracting

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

With a combination of declining birth rates and a complete loss of faith in the public school system, enrolment is down considerably for the Seattle school system, thus lay offs and consolidation will be required.

But as we all know, everything the Left touches dies, so this is not a surprise to anyone.

With a combination of declining birth rates and a complete loss of faith in the public school system, enrolment is down considerably for the Seattle school system, thus lay offs and consolidation will be required.

But as we all know, everything the Left touches dies, so this is not a surprise to anyone.
With faux educators like Winco I am not surprised. The entire Puget Sound needs a wake up call when it comes to education and racism.

With faux educators like Winco I am not surprised. The entire Puget Sound needs a wake up call when it comes to education and racism.
You live there dude.
What do you offer?

You will NEVER deny me of my 37 AWESOME years of teaching.
What was your job? You seem to deflect.
I could be incorrect, just state your career job.

You will NEVER deny me of my 37 AWESOME years of indoctrinating the youth of NW WA.
There I fixed it for you.
Nice try.
Geometry, Algebra II, and Calculus have few indoctrination policies.
But keep trying dude.

Please share ONE TIME, just one, that I have Indoctrinated my students. Just ONE.

Lay offs? :heehee:

You will NEVER deny me of my 37 AWESOME years of indoctrinating the youth of NW WA.
There I fixed it for you.
Curious, but you keep deflecting.
Curious why that is.

You claim you have Grand Children. Nice.
Now, you retired or still working?
What is your Job?

Mine was Math Teacher for 37 Years.

Are you Afraid to say whatever you did for work?
Don't be afraid.

Nice try.
Geometry, Algebra II, and Calculus have few indoctrination policies.
But keep trying dude.

Please share ONE TIME, just one, that I have Indoctrinated my students. Just ONE.

Curious why that is.

What is your Job?

Don't be afraid.
Why did you run and HIDE?
Concerned American

Curious why that is.

What is your Job?

Don't be afraid.
I've told you before, I don't need to feed my ego by bragging about my occupation, income, financial matters etc. You seem to have a low self-esteem and constantly are looking for acceptance from others. Look somewhere else--your divisive leftist indoctrination tactics don't work here.

I've told you before, I don't need to feed my ego by bragging about my occupation, income, financial matters etc. You seem to have a low self-esteem and constantly are looking for acceptance from others. Look somewhere else--your divisive leftist indoctrination tactics don't work here.
Typical Deflection of, I already posted it.
Just repost it dude.

You know the old saying “those who can-do, those who can’t-teach, those who can’t teach-administer”.

Really not sure you ought to be bragging.
WA ranks 23 in study of US school systems.
That's today. What was it when math was being taught? Math today is a racist subject. Baltimore is quite proud of not having a single student proficient in math.

The schools in Seattle are undergoing devolution. Those who could leave, left for other states, those who could not opted for private or home schooling. Any student worth teaching will be squeezed out. What will be left will be the uneducatable, the violent, the deranged. Teachers will the lazy and uninterested. They will put in their time and try to survive. The northwest is barreling towards no man's land.

Forum List

Back