Perverts! FBI Searched Melania’s Wardrobe

You've got to wonder where the hate for the cops was when they were gunning down black folks left and right a few years back with near complete impunity. The cheers from the right wing often drowned out the gunfire.

You mean that black criminals?

The article says that they brought a safe cracker to open the safe. I would love to know that guys story! I envision an international cat burglar who got caught trying to steal the Hope Diamond. Instead of going to prison, the FBI recruited him and he has been with them ever since.

Seriously though, law abiding citizens dont often learn how to become elite safe crackers. That dude for sure got caught doing something illegal at some point and was put into serfdom at the FBI. :laugh:
Same thing with some of their hackers.

Sure they are. :itsok:

Remember all those "Lock her up" chants that you retards chortled over? Did Hillary ever see a day in jail?

Or, how about, all those Hunter Biden suitcase investigations your orange fuhrer tried to initiate? As far as I know, Hunter is still free.

In fact, none of Obama or Biden's people have been arrested or let alone charged. And yet... go count the number of Rump associates who are in jail, have served sentences, or are on their way to a cell block. :auiqs.jpg:

So, keep dreaming kiddo. What else do you have, but dreams?
Hillary is free. Hunter is free. Because democrats are utterly and hopelessly corrupt. We will not have justice until the democrats are no more.

Hillary is free. Hunter is free. Because democrats are utterly and hopelessly corrupt. We will not have justice until the democrats are no more.
But...but...

So, why didn't your orange douche bag lock her up? He promised as much, didn't he?

I'll tell you why he didn't. No evidence. He can threaten and bluster as much as he wants but if there is no proof of their crimes, no law agency will move against them. That is how our system of law and order works.

In Rump's case, there was proof that he took and kept classified documents and hence the authorization from a judge to search Rump's premises.

And now even the orange loser admits now that he did have those documents. Of course, he was singing a different tune before.

But keep whining "what about...". And you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously. :itsok:

But...but...

So, why didn't your orange douche bag lock her up? He promised as much, didn't he?

I'll tell you why he didn't. No evidence. He can threaten and bluster as much as he wants but if there is no proof of their crimes, no law agency will move against them. That is how our system of law and order works.

In Rump's case, there was proof that he took and kept classified documents and hence the authorization from a judge to search Rump's premises.

And now even the orange loser admits now that he did have those documents. Of course, he was singing a different tune before.

But keep whining "what about...". And you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously. :itsok:
There is no what about. Democrats are completely corrupt. Their evil will not end until the democrats are no more and the nation can be sterilized of their presence.

There is no what about. Democrats are completely corrupt. Their evil will not end until the democrats are no more and the nation can be sterilized of their presence.
In other words, you got nothing? Yeah, thought so. Retards never do. Thanks for playing. :itsok:

Spoken like a democrat.
Yes, we are for law and order. That's what Democrats stand for.

You retards on the other hand claim to stand for law and order and as long as none of you retards are held accountable. So, your statements are in line with what we expect from whining, scumbag trumptards.

Like their hero, crossdressing J. Edgar, I wonder if they were trying on her clothes. I bet they brought back some of her hair brushes and panties for Biden to sniff. These people are sick!

Don't be shocked if you see Health & (Trans) Human Services secretary 'Rachel' Levine appear at a news conference wearing the former First Lady's designer dresses.

Yes, we are for law and order. That's what Democrats stand for.

You retards on the other hand claim to stand for law and order and as long as none of you retards are held accountable. So, your statements are in line with what we expect from whining, scumbag trumptards.
Democrats stand for political persecution, corruption, anti Americanism, human trafficking, slavery, open borders, wokeism, perversion, murder of innocents and Satan worship.

If the nation is to survive, democrats must be defeated and purged.

Democrats stand for political persecution, corruption, anti Americanism, human trafficking, slavery, open borders, wokeism, perversion, murder of innocents and Satan worship.

If the nation is to survive, democrats must be defeated and purged.
Spoken like a true Nazi.

You've got to wonder where the hate for the cops was when they were gunning down black folks left and right a few years back with near complete impunity. The cheers from the right wing often drowned out the gunfire.
Never happened. Boy, are you gullible. There was not even one case of a racist policeman shooting any of those black crime suspects resisting arrest. Not one. Read the conclusion of the local, state and federal investigations, and grand jury reports.

You were obviously fooled by the repetitive use of "black suspect" and "white cop" in misleading news reports and from the lying lips of racist BLM ilk.

Forum List

Back