Perverts! FBI Searched Melania’s Wardrobe

Gayness like yours makes baby Jesus cry.
I must admit, I am a happy person, but I am not fond of hairy man ass like the overwhelming majority of lefties are. They are either hairy man ass lovers, or they condone hairy man ass love. I think there is a little sexual deviant in all of you freaks.

What is your definition of a woman?

The truth that you guys are Nazis? Yes, hate that I have to share this lovely country of ours with Nazis.
You have to kidding with this stuff. Biden is the one locking up members of the opposition political party, but we're the NAZIs?

That and ten bucks will get you a latte. It won't stop you from being more reprehensible than actual Nazis though.
Tell us more about your fantasies about the Nazis. Do you finger yourself in front of a picture of Adolf or Himmler?

My action against Republicans is to vote them out. You Nazis on the other hand hang anyone who opposes der Fuhrer. AmIright?
That there is funny. Vote them out? No it's destroy them, cancel them then kill them. Hanging democrats is good symbolism. Hang them in public until the bodies rot. Then when they are nice and gooey, make mulch.

Tell us more about your fantasies about the Nazis. Do you finger yourself in front of a picture of Adolf or Himmler?
Awwww. Is there a note of jealousy there. Do you honestly think that Adolph Hitler was better hung than you? Naughty naughty. Is that why you like the whole idea of rough hairy men rummaging through Melania's panty drawer.

I would say that the real reason for the raid was to get Melania's panties for Potatohead to sniff.

However, it was probably a lot more dispicable than that. Since Potatohead is a known pedophile I am disgustingly afraid they were sent there to get clothing from Trump's grand kids for Potatohead to sniff.

That there is funny. Vote them out? No it's destroy them, cancel them then kill them. Hanging democrats is good symbolism. Hang them in public until the bodies rot. Then when they are nice and gooey, make mulch.
You don't need to keep confirming it. We get it. You are a Nazi.

Awwww. Is there a note of jealousy there. Do you honestly think that Adolph Hitler was better hung than you? Naughty naughty. Is that why you like the whole idea of rough hairy men rummaging through Melania's panty drawer.
I wouldn't know about Adolf and his penis. That's your department, remember? You are the one fantasizing about him.

So, lots of wet dreams about der Fuhrer, eh? You nasty little Nazi. What's next? Go out to paint swastikas on Synagogues?

Forum List

Back