Perverts! FBI Searched Melania’s Wardrobe

She is a foriegner.
ceiling cat.jpg

You've got to wonder where the hate for the cops was when they were gunning down black folks left and right a few years back with near complete impunity. The cheers from the right wing often drowned out the gunfire.

"FBI raid" is a term that has never been used in relation to the president of the United States, dumbass.
Setting a mob to go hang your own Vice President has never been used in relation to the president of the United States, retard.

There is always a first for everything. Let me know if you are still confused, retard. :itsok:

Setting a mob to go hang your own Vice President has never been used in relation to the president of the United States, retard.

There is always a first for everything. Let me know if you are still confused, retard. :itsok:
Puhleeze. Spare us the prog propaganda. The morons you hangout with may swallow this horseshit, but no intelligent rational person does.

Yes, there is always a first for everything, like the first time a NAZI gets elected to be president and starts turning this country into a police state.

Puhleeze. Spare us the prog propaganda. The morons you hangout with may swallow this horseshit, but no intelligent rational person does.

Yes, there is always a first for everything, like the first time a NAZI gets elected to be president and starts turning this country into a police state.
There...there, retard. Take a deep breath. Pace yourself. The best is yet to come...

Waiting for your orange douche bag being frog-marched... wait for it... in an orange jumpsuit!!! :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

There...there, retard. Take a deep breath. Pace yourself. The best is yet to come...

Waiting for your orange douche bag being frog-marched... wait for it... in an orange jumpsuit!!! :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
Don't get your hopes up, douchebag. All the Dims in the administration are the ones who are going to be frog marched.

Don't get your hopes up, douchebag. All the Dims in the administration are the ones who are going to be frog marched.
Sure they are. :itsok:

Remember all those "Lock her up" chants that you retards chortled over? Did Hillary ever see a day in jail?

Or, how about, all those Hunter Biden suitcase investigations your orange fuhrer tried to initiate? As far as I know, Hunter is still free.

In fact, none of Obama or Biden's people have been arrested or let alone charged. And yet... go count the number of Rump associates who are in jail, have served sentences, or are on their way to a cell block. :auiqs.jpg:

So, keep dreaming kiddo. What else do you have, but dreams?

Like their hero, crossdressing J. Edgar, I wonder if they were trying on her clothes. I bet they brought back some of her hair brushes and panties for Biden to sniff. These people are sick!

I guess since Sandy Berger stuff documents in his pants, socks etc the FBI guys thought Melina may have too. Of course the demrats had no issues with Berger's document theft.

What the fuck do you think an FBI raid means? Do you think they come by drink coffee, politely ask permission to check your shelves, and call it a day?

Man, have you idiots watched any procedural tv shows in the last 20 years?
its all a show for the collapsing democrat party...their last gasp before trump becomes president again....hopefully for life

its all a show for the collapsing democrat party...their last gasp before trump becomes president again....hopefully for life
Last gasp? If Rump ever becomes president again - and that's a big if - it will be in 2024. More than 2 years from now. And you think Dems are going to sit in a corner till then? :itsok:

Trump had nothing to with that, you fucking douchebag.

What the fuck do you think an FBI raid means? Do you think they come by drink coffee, politely ask permission to check your shelves, and call it a day?

Man, have you idiots watched any procedural tv shows in the last 20 years?

You watch procedural TV shows and call other people idiots?
Funny

Forum List

Back