Perverts! FBI Searched Melania’s Wardrobe

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The article says that they brought a safe cracker to open the safe. I would love to know that guys story! I envision an international cat burglar who got caught trying to steal the Hope Diamond. Instead of going to prison, the FBI recruited him and he has been with them ever since.

Seriously though, law abiding citizens dont often learn how to become elite safe crackers. That dude for sure got caught doing something illegal at some point and was put into serfdom at the FBI. :laugh:

Last edited:
The article says that they brought a safe cracker to open the safe. I would love to know that guys story! I envision an international cat burglar who got caught trying to steal the Hope Diamond. Instead of going to prison, the FBI recruited him and he has been with them ever since.

Seriously though, law abiding citizens dont often learn how to become elite safe crackers. That dude for sure got caught doing something illegal at some point and was put into serfdom at the FBI. :laugh:
Or he is a renound locksmith who has studied locking mechanisms all his life, and also has access to the safe maker's design.

Or he is a renound locksmith who has studied locking mechanisms all his life, and also has access to the safe maker's design.
Its possible, though most are not that guy. Most are criminals. Who else is willing to spend that many hours on such a niche field of expertise? Someone who wants a pot of gold for free.

Seriously though, law abiding citizens dont often learn how to become elite safe crackers.

277441801_2375177422636203_4313488211501370658_n.jpg

The letter shitstain obama left for President Trump was in the safe. The stasi took it.

Like their hero, crossdressing J. Edgar, I wonder if they were trying on her clothes. I bet they brought back some of her hair brushes and panties for Biden to sniff. These people are sick!

What the fuck do you think an FBI raid means? Do you think they come by drink coffee, politely ask permission to check your shelves, and call it a day?

Man, have you idiots watched any procedural tv shows in the last 20 years?

Amazingly they have it rigged that it's a crime to lie to the FBI but when the FBI lies it's assumed that it's in the national interests even if it ain't.

Like their hero, crossdressing J. Edgar, I wonder if they were trying on her clothes. I bet they brought back some of her hair brushes and panties for Biden to sniff. These people are sick!
Is this some kind of fantasy of yours? Sniffing Melania's panties?

Forum List

Back