Perverts! FBI Searched Melania’s Wardrobe

Like their hero, crossdressing J. Edgar, I wonder if they were trying on her clothes. I bet they brought back some of her hair brushes and panties for Biden to sniff. These people are sick!

The G-Men turned off the security cameras so that we couldn't get a picture of them sniffing the First Lady's underwear. I just hope they didn't leave any DNA samples.

Trump is a broke bum.
The guy who flies around in a 747 all year round is broke? Do you have any idea how expensive private jets, let alone jumbo jets are to maintain? Hell, he spends more on fuel in a year than you will make in your lifetime. :laugh:

She is a foriegner.
So, you think all foreigners are spies? Maybe then we should we investigate all illegal aliens now instead of folks legally here like the former FLOTUS Melania.

So, you think all foreigners are spies? Maybe then we should we investigate all illegal aliens now instead of folks legally here like the former FLOTUS Melania.
yeah, illegal aliens have access to top-secret materials all the time.

So now, you're telling us Melania is a spy? :laughing0301: That's insane, even for you Moonie.

I agree Leo123, this is beyond belief......

The madness and criminaly is getting out of hand in the US

My pop corn is ready!

The article says that they brought a safe cracker to open the safe. I would love to know that guys story! I envision an international cat burglar who got caught trying to steal the Hope Diamond. Instead of going to prison, the FBI recruited him and he has been with them ever since.

Seriously though, law abiding citizens dont often learn how to become elite safe crackers. That dude for sure got caught doing something illegal at some point and was put into serfdom at the FBI. :laugh:
Locksmiths do, so another failed post!

What the fuck do you think an FBI raid means? Do you think they come by drink coffee, politely ask permission to check your shelves, and call it a day?

Man, have you idiots watched any procedural tv shows in the last 20 years?
"FBI raid" is a term that has never been used in relation to the president of the United States, dumbass.

New Topics

Forum List

Back