Perverse Reverse Racism?

May 2, 2018
This music video was released yesterday and came across my feed. Video depicts a black Rapper with what appear to be white slaves, butlers and maids in the background while he "sings" about how he is "the man." There is even a scene of him preaching to a group of these slaves.

Thoughts?

Honestly don't care. I would bet if you listened to the lyrics the white slaves are probably symbolic of whatever he is singing about.

This music video was released yesterday and came across my feed. Video depicts a black Rapper with what appear to be white slaves, butlers and maids in the background while he "sings" about how he is "the man." There is even a scene of him preaching to a group of these slaves.

Thoughts?

Dumb. All those whites got paid pretty well as they were actors.

Thoughts?

like those oppressed NFL players?

Get those sons of bitches of the field!! Bunch of millionaire crybabies whose salaries are paid for by hordes of white fans. Something very wrong with this world when rich black folk disrespect our anthem and make music videos oppressing whites!

Thoughts?

like those oppressed NFL players?

Dumb. You must try out to make the team. Maybe we need to do that in business. You know, have a 2 month period of time where everyone at a company gets partial pay for doing the job and those who are unable to do the job gets cut until you find the person who can actually do the job based on performance. And do so EVERY year.

Get those sons of bitches of the field!! Bunch of millionaire crybabies whose salaries are paid for by hordes of white fans. Something very wrong with this world when rich black folk disrespect our anthem and make music videos oppressing whites!

Hordes of fans of all colors pay their salaries. What's wrong with this nation is how dumb whites like you are so easily race pimped.

Forum List

Back