dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
the 1st line in the article:

quote:
Dear White People,

I’m scared of you.

gosh, I'm so sorry you are frightened - maybe you should grow a set?

So now, seeking protection from peace officers is racist!

I would say that this is outrageous and shocking, but it isn't

It's just another day for our friends on the left...

When Calling 911 Makes the Emergency

quote:
The ability to call in armed guards in an attempt to police black behavior is a form and direct expression of white power and privilege in America.

the author does say this:

quote:
I obviously respect every citizen’s right—slash duty—to engage the police when there’s actual danger or when there’s a real crime taking place.

but for some reason, I don't believe it...

I read this yesterday and this line caught my attention:

“Black interactions with police can too easily lead to trauma or death. In many situations, calling the police on a black person can be like tossing a grenade at them.”

Cooperate and comply with reasonable police requests for information and identification and you're on your way. Unless you are committing a crime. Then, there is a reason for you to be dealing with the consequences of your actions. The author seems to think blacks are unable to behave in a reasonable manner which I find quite odd and contrary to my own experience. I don't get this statement at all.

Jerry West being 1-8 in the finals, winnings a finals MVP when he lost, being nicknamed “Mr. Clutch” and being the logo is PEAK white privilege.

the 1st line in the article:

quote:
Dear White People,

I’m scared of you.

gosh, I'm so sorry you are frightened - maybe you should grow a set?

So now, seeking protection from peace officers is racist!

I would say that this is outrageous and shocking, but it isn't

It's just another day for our friends on the left...

When Calling 911 Makes the Emergency

quote:
The ability to call in armed guards in an attempt to police black behavior is a form and direct expression of white power and privilege in America.

the author does say this:

quote:
I obviously respect every citizen’s right—slash duty—to engage the police when there’s actual danger or when there’s a real crime taking place.

but for some reason, I don't believe it...

Yeah when a "real crime is taking place". Get it? Not an assumption of crime made by some white racist idiot.

“Black interactions with police can too easily lead to trauma or death. In many situations, calling the police on a black person can be like tossing a grenade at them.”

Cooperate and comply with reasonable police requests for information and identification and you're on your way. Unless you are committing a crime. Then, there is a reason for you to be dealing with the consequences of your actions. The author seems to think blacks are unable to behave in a reasonable manner which I find quite odd and contrary to my own experience. I don't get this statement at all.

Blacks have done that and still die. Whites have pulled guns on police and have lived. Drop the racist beliefs that all blacks are getting killed by police because thy are not complying with police commands. By law we do not just have to do whatever the police say. You own experience may not be that of a black person. And that's the trouble with this discussion, whites refuse to understand that not everybody gets treated the same. That cops are humans and a lot of them are running around believing the same shit whites here believe about backs. But they have a gun and permission to end a life based on their discretion. And once they kill somebody they know all they have to do is say they felt threatened and the civilian enablers won't question while their departments will send them on a paid vacation until they finish a scam investigation that ends up justifying the killing.

Jerry West being 1-8 in the finals, winnings a finals MVP when he lost, being nicknamed “Mr. Clutch” and being the logo is PEAK white privilege.

Whites here just can't face the fact they get special rights and preferences others don't.

Blacks have done that and still die. Whites have pulled guns on police and have lived. Drop the racist beliefs that all blacks are getting killed by police because thy are not complying with police commands. By law we do not just have to do whatever the police say. You own experience may not be that of a black person. And that's the trouble with this discussion, whites refuse to understand that not everybody gets treated the same. That cops are humans and a lot of them are running around believing the same shit whites here believe about backs. But they have a gun and permission to end a life based on their discretion. And once they kill somebody they know all they have to do is say they felt threatened and the civilian enablers won't question while their departments will send them on a paid vacation until they finish a scam investigation that ends up justifying the killing.
Blacks have done that and still die. Whites have pulled guns on police and have lived.
And, your point is....what?

Because....

As of, May 3, 2018, 425 people,
have been shot and killed by law enforcement

176 were white
were black

In 2017, 987 people, were shot and killed by law enforcement

457 were white
were black

In 2016, 963 people, were shot and killed by law enforcement

466 were white
were black
Drop the racist beliefs that all blacks are getting killed by police because thy are not complying with police commands.
Drop the race card and stop constantly and continuously,
spewing your racist propaganda, over and over and over,
and start GETTING REAL, by ACKNOWLEDGING the truth!

Because, the truth is....

Here, in Chicago...not Illinois, just Chicago,
in the month of May, alone....

Shot and killed: 44
Shot & Wounded: 264
Total Shot: 308
Total Homicides: 51

Last week, alone....(5/27 - 6/2)

Shot & Killed: 9
Shot & Wounded: 53
Total Shot: 62
Total Homicides: 10

So far, the number of people,
shot and killed, since January 1, 2018, is 174

Year to Date

Shot & Killed: 174
Shot & Wounded: 904
Total Shot: 1078
Total Homicides: 209

167, of the 174 shooting deaths,
were classified as a homicide

Of the 209 homicides,
83.1% were shot and killed

A black person was involved, in 73.6%
of the 83.1% of people, shot and killed

148 were victims
21 were assailants

...173 unknown assailants, accounted for,
5.5% of the 83.1% of gun related homicides

Of the 148 black people, shot and killed,
only 1 was killed by law enforcement,...
just yesterday, as a matter of fact

Of the 174 people shot and killed, 148 were black
Only 1, of the 148 black people killed, involved CPD
By law we do not just have to do whatever the police say. You own experience may not be that of a black person. And that's the trouble with this discussion, whites refuse to understand that not everybody gets treated the same.
NO...^ that's what is so troubling!

The failure of black America
acknowledging and addressing the real problems,
instead of having excuses and blaming race and slavery

The reason black thugs dont want to comply,
is because they want the police to rough them up
so they could file a lawsuit and cash in

There are African Americans and there are n1ggers
When decent black folks speak up and get honest,
and finally start a real discussion, then we'll know, BLM

Drop the racist beliefs that all blacks are getting killed by police because thy are not complying with police commands.

Are you calling me a racist? You wouldn't if you knew me. Throwing the race card to invalidate the other person's point of view is worn out. In the post Obama era, all it does is make you look lazy.

By law we do not just have to do whatever the police say.

OK. Not arguing here. But you might also want to consult the Law of Survival. You might want to use a huge amount of common sense and self restraint. Cops REGULARLY kill people they come into contact with. That tiny fact seems to be overlooked by many people.

When you come into contact with a cop for whatever reason, however minor the encounter starts, you need to keep the fact in the front of your mind that you are in a life and death situation and that thought alone should govern your actions.

This stupid little white boy got killed for essentially acting like a jerk. Had nothing to do with being white. He was just too stupid to live in our environment. The cop pulled him over for flashing his high beams. A few moments later he was dead. This is example A of an easily preventable death by cop.

Are you calling me a racist? You wouldn't if you knew me. Throwing the race card to invalidate the other person's point of view is worn out. In the post Obama era, all it does is make you look lazy.

OK. Not arguing here. But you might also want to consult the Law of Survival. You might want to use a huge amount of common sense and self restraint. Cops REGULARLY kill people they come into contact with. That tiny fact seems to be overlooked by many people.

When you come into contact with a cop for whatever reason, however minor the encounter starts, you need to keep the fact in the front of your mind that you are in a life and death situation and that thought alone should govern your actions.

This stupid little white boy got killed for essentially acting like a jerk. Had nothing to do with being white. He was just too stupid to live in our environment. The cop pulled him over for flashing his high beams. A few moments later he was dead. This is example A of an easily preventable death by cop.

There is no such thing as the race card. So if you are not racist you don't use terms racists use or believe the same things they do, such as playing the race card. Police need o be imprisoned for killing people. Every police shooting that ends up in a death should be treated as a murder and a jury trial should be held, not sham "investigations" by the police departments internal affairs division. The jury decides whether or not the shooting was justified based on the evidence only pertaining to the shooting and not police press releases trying to make people criminals in order bias to allow the community to agree with the killings.. It should not be a life or death situation when you are pulled over for a busted taillight.

Again, you need to understand that things operate differently for blacks than for whites. While you can say a white kid got killed for acting a jerk, therefore race has noting to do with it, that is the completely wrong assessment when you talk about things that happen to blacks given the reality that police departments have been shown to have serious racial bias and that racism is rampant in the justice system.

There is no such thing as the race card.

iu

Im calling bullshit. Give us 3 verifiable examples of an innocent black man being shot who was complying with police commands. I know of only a single one.

Last edited:
Im calling bullshit. Give us 3 verifiable examples of an innocent black man being shot who was complying with police commands. I know of only a single one.

What is bullshit is your claim.

Mike Brown. He had his hands up and was saying don't shoot. Poor kid!

There is no such thing as the race card. So if you are not racist you don't use terms racists use or believe the same things they do, such as playing the race card. Police need o be imprisoned for killing people. Every police shooting that ends up in a death should be treated as a murder and a jury trial should be held, not sham "investigations" by the police departments internal affairs division. The jury decides whether or not the shooting was justified based on the evidence only pertaining to the shooting and not police press releases trying to make people criminals in order bias to allow the community to agree with the killings.. It should not be a life or death situation when you are pulled over for a busted taillight.

Again, you need to understand that things operate differently for blacks than for whites. While you can say a white kid got killed for acting a jerk, therefore race has noting to do with it, that is the completely wrong assessment when you talk about things that happen to blacks given the reality that police departments have been shown to have serious racial bias and that racism is rampant in the justice system.

There is no such thing as the race card. So if you are not racist you don't use terms racists use or believe the same things they do, such as playing the race card.
You say that ^....
Again, you need to understand that things operate differently for blacks than for whites. While you can say a white kid got killed for acting a jerk, therefore race has noting to do with it, that is the completely wrong assessment when you talk about things that happen to blacks
Then post this ^
given the reality that police departments have been shown to have serious racial bias and that racism is rampant in the justice system.
Dude, please!

You don't face reality, you avoid reality!

Here is a dose of reality....

The injustices, forced upon and endured, during slavery,
by your black ancestors, was wrong and fucked up!

The racial discrimination, atrocities and humiliation,
generations of their decendants endured,
that picked up, where slavery left off,...

Ignited by hatred and fueled by fear
was an abomination, to say the least.

Fast forward...
Just the fact, a black man,
was elected President, for 2 terms,
should be enough to throw away the race card.

But, people, like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton,
can only profit from and remain relevant by...
poverty stricken, ignorant, uneducated, welfare cycle,
low life, gang banging, thug life, ghetto trash, n1ggers.

They use racial propaganda to oppress their own race,

Thats why there isn't a real discussion,
because, those who depend on ghetto blacks,
need them to remain right where they are.

Dumb n1ggers are ignorant, lowlife thugs and hood rats
They are killing each other and repopulating the ghetto life.

Smart n1ggers use the dumb ones,
and decent blacks move away from them.
Others, can't let go of the past, keeping the fire burning

Being black isn't a valid reason anymore,
it's a poor excuse, to keep avoiding a real discussion.

Here in Chicago, blacks aren't getting killed by cops
N1ggers are killing each other, constantly.

Black lives only matter, if a white cop is in the picture

If you're dealing with n1ggers, on a daily basis
who will kill you for a pair of Jordons,
for gang affiliations, over turf, over drugs, for drugs....

why is it so hard to believe, color isn't the factor....
probabilities, likelihood and instinct are.

Furthermore, how can you fault them,
for not thinking otherwise?

You avoid the real discussion and all this you posted is evidence.

Last edited:
The standard white racist argument always uses Chicago. But that's generally an argument that has no facts.

Chicago officials laud 15th consecutive month of declining gun violence

It seemed a typical month in the nation's third largest city.

A 15-year-old boy returning home from a elite Chicago prep school suffered a graze wound to the head early last month when a stray bullet pierced the window of a city bus, police said.

An agent with the US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms was shot in the face while working on a newly created task force combating gun trafficking.

The mother of a 19-year-old college student made an emotional appeal for a citywide ceasefire on Mother's Day weekend after her daughter was shot at a party.

The occasional spasms of violence, though, are not keeping Chicago officials from lauding the 15th consecutive month of declining gun violence in a city frequently targeted by President Donald Trump as a symbol of rampant crime.

"This is a Trump-free zone," Mayor Rahm Emanuel told CNN this week. "We have facts. What matters ... is what happens on the street."

The city has had 52 fewer murders and 229 fewer shootings through the end of May -- a 21% drop in both categories -- compared to the first five months of 2017, according to the Chicago Police Department.

May alone saw a 21% decline in murders compared to last year -- from 58 to 46 -- along with a 5% drop in shooting incidents, police said.

So far this year, Chicago has had 500 fewer shooting victims than the same period in 2016, police said.

Chicago officials laud 15th consecutive month of declining gun violence

"The ability to call in armed guards in an attempt to police black behavior is a form and direct expression of white power and privilege in America."

Wonder how that could be if the person calling is black?

"The ability to call in armed guards in an attempt to police black behavior is a form and direct expression of white power and privilege in America."

Wonder how that could be if the person calling is black?

I really think the person is talking about response times and is pointing out instances where 911 dud not have to be called that whites called the police. This song was made in 1990 and for a reason.

Public Enemy - 911 is a Joke (1990)

But hey let's just look for anything to deny that whites get any types of preferences.

Forum List

Back