Personal Examples of how Low Leftists Have Descended

Lol she didn’t make that connection but that is definitely what she meant. It’s an enormous illegitimate business worldwide and very prevalent in the US.

Wait so 10s of thousands of girls are raped by illegals? A year? A decade? A century? Who tells you this non sense and why do you believe it?

A year, though I used 10 as an example and that would include all the minors you get raped. And why don't you believe it. There is no doubt. You watch fake news, don't you? Be honest

A year, though I used 10 as an example and that would include all the minors you get raped. And why don't you believe it. There is no doubt. You watch fake news, don't you? Be honest
Lol that is complete bullshit. You are not basing that on ANY statistics. You simply like to believe it is true.

I’m curious as to how much disdain you have come across IRL in dealing with leftists. I’ll start:

My sister has been driving her neighbor to various doctor‘s appointments for years at the times the neighbor could not drive herself. This included twice weekly runs to the hospital for the neighbor’s chemo treatments, which went on for many months. Until now, my sister has been able to drive herself to doctor’s appointments, but for the first time she needs a drive for a colonoscopy appointment next month - and asked the neighbor.

The neighbor refused, saying she “doesn’t do favors for Trump voters.”

I think my example will take the cake. Does anyone have anything worse?
LibTards live fact free lives because they are emotionally disturbed and mentally ill.
To be fair, neo-Cons are narcissists.

I’m curious as to how much disdain you have come across IRL in dealing with leftists. I’ll start:

My sister has been driving her neighbor to various doctor‘s appointments for years at the times the neighbor could not drive herself. This included twice weekly runs to the hospital for the neighbor’s chemo treatments, which went on for many months. Until now, my sister has been able to drive herself to doctor’s appointments, but for the first time she needs a drive for a colonoscopy appointment next month - and asked the neighbor.

My wife and I have family who to this day will not allow us to enter their home unvaccinated nor dine at another family member's home with us at holidays for the same reason. These same folk plan to vaccinate both their sons, ages 3 and 5, for COVID-19. Funny thing about them is the husband is a wild conspiracy theorist and avid shooter, is a conservative in nature, while his wife is a semi-frothing at the mouth democrat voter. I suppose they're sort of a hybrid political alignment—one best defined as American a**hole. Oh well, what're you going to do, right?

And of course the neighbor completely forgot about all the times your sister drove her.

The emotion of gratitude does not form in the mind of a liberal. It is part of the disorder. Ever hear a liberal thank the taxpayers for their welfare check, their student loan, or their over-paid government job? I haven't. They are too busy saying "It ain't enough."

And of course the neighbor completely forgot about all the times your sister drove her.

The emotion of gratitude does not form in the mind of a liberal. It is part of the disorder. Ever hear a liberal thank the taxpayers for their welfare check, their student loan, or their over-paid government job? I haven't. They are too busy saying "It ain't enough."
They not only don’t express gratitude….they feel ENTITLED to other people’s money.

And of course the neighbor didn’t forget about all the times my sister drove her. It’s just that IT DID NOT MATTER to the leftist. The fact that my sister voted for Trump overrides everything.

And here’s something more sad: when I told this story to a liberal I know, she insisted that my sister never drove the neighbor for chemo treatments because - get this - “Trump voters don’t care about others.” When I insisted that she did indeed drive her, for all those months, the liberal insisted that sister didn’t vote for Trump. She said there was no way someone who would vote for Trump would be kind.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back