Personal Examples of how Low Leftists Have Descended

Interesting you bring up Jews. Substitute “Jew” for “Trump voter” - and you’ll see how liberals/leftists are sounding more and more like Nazis: “I don’t do favors for Jews.”
So Trumpism is a religion now?

She was incapable of driving to chemo appointments because she would be sick after. I never said she couldn’t drive at all.

You’re such a leftist. When I give an example of how awful one of your ilk behaves, you say it’s made up. You people have been doing this “liar!!” defense for as long as I’ve been on this Board.
When Mom and Dad were doing chemo (not at the same time), neither could drive during the entire week.

When Mom and Dad were doing chemo (not at the same time), neither could drive during the entire week.
I have no idea if that neighbor drove other days of the week. I just know that my sister drove her twice a week to the appointments.

You just blamed me for the downward spiral. Couldn‘t resist a personal insult, could you? YOU are responsible for the downward spiral.
Sorry. Call them as I see them. We didn't use to act this way to our neighbors. But, that's what happens when you have someone whose sole purpose is to divide.
You didn't reject him or his methods. You embraced them. You have nothing you can complain about here. You helped make it happen. ^Shrug^.

You didn’t read the post. My sister drove the neighbor for chemo twice a week for months. Now my sister needs the neighbor to drive her to ONE appointment. Neighbor refused, and made sure my sister knew the reason - Trump voter.

And of course my sister will find someone else. That isn’t the point.
I understand the neighbor didn’t return the favor. I just don’t see it as some grave unjust political persecution.

Sorry. Call them as I see them. We didn't use to act this way to our neighbors. But, that's what happens when you have someone whose sole purpose is to divide.
You didn't reject him or his methods. You embraced them. You have nothing you can complain about here. You helped make it happen. ^Shrug^.
Nice diversion from the topic. Noted.

Absolutely agree. "Owning the libs" has become a mantra for a lot of people on the right, including I might add Lisa here. Now however when some people take it actually personal enough to reject Trump supporters out of hand she is, "heartless libtards".

I personally would have responded differently. But I can empathize with those that don't like to be poked in the eye just for shits and giggles and then ask for more.

I’m curious as to how much disdain you have come across IRL in dealing with leftists. I’ll start:

My sister has been driving her neighbor to various doctor‘s appointments for years at the times the neighbor could not drive herself. This included twice weekly runs to the hospital for the neighbor’s chemo treatments, which went on for many months. Until now, my sister has been able to drive herself to doctor’s appointments, but for the first time she needs a drive for a colonoscopy appointment next month - and asked the neighbor.

The neighbor refused, saying she “doesn’t do favors for Trump voters.”

I think my example will take the cake. Does anyone have anything worse?
Whoa --------- I think you just won, hands down.

I understand the neighbor didn’t return the favor. I just don’t see it as some grave unjust political persecution.

Because she specifically told my sister she wouldn’t do it because my sister voted for Trump.

Well, color me confused. I’ve been using the word “liberal” to describe these hateful people, and a nice poster said they are leftists. Now you tell me the opposite.

But whatever. The point remains.
The British use liberal to mean what we used to mean by conservative. They asked (in The Economist!) that we call them leftists because of the terrible confusion. Also, the word liberal is too good for Democrats, who are pretty fascistic these days.

So I always say leftist. I think that leftist complaining at you is just trying to confuse people. Of course the Democrats are leftists! They may well not be liberals, but they are definitely leftists.

(Buncha damn commies. . . )

Makes no sense

You claim the neighbor was incapable of driving to her own doctors appointments but is capable of driving your sister to hers

Sounds made up……That is how liberals are
"Makes no sense"

Dementia. And it's early in the day.

There is an odd psychological phenomenon that can affect large swathes of a population during times of uncertainty and cognitive dysphoria. The result of these conditions can be a retreat from logical norms into an defensive bubble wherein everything is "good" and everything outside that bubble is "evil." An extreme example of this when some people in a concentration camp are elated when someone else in their group is selected for extermination.

Today's Leftists are afflicted with this same condition. In response to mounting evidence of the failures of their political beliefs, they have banded together behind a cordon of rationalization and denial. Anyone who questions, much less contradicts, this construct is considered a mortal enemy who must be destroyed by any means possible. Accordingly, giving any aid or comfort to this enemy is considered treason to their tenuous dogma.

"Makes no sense"

Dementia. And it's early in the day.
The one who has dementia is the leftist who can’t comprehend my OP.

I never said the nasty, selfish leftist couldn’t drive at all. i said there was a period of time when she was going for chemo and my sister took her. She is NOT currently getting that treatment, as she is is remission.

She now can drive. She is not willing to drive my sister, despite all the trips my sister did, because sister voted for Trump. And the neighbor made sure my sister knew that was the reason.

Because she specifically told my sister she wouldn’t do it because my sister voted for Trump.
I get that is the reason why. It’s just….not a big deal? I mean no disrespect to your sister. It just comes across as “oh well”.

I get that is the reason why. It’s just….not a big deal? I mean no disrespect to your sister. It just comes across as “oh well”.
It’s not an “oh well” when a leftist figuratively slaps you in the face and then tells you it’s because you didn’t vote the way they demand.

You are downplaying what a POS that Biden voter is because you yourself are a Democrat.

The one who has dementia is the leftist who can’t comprehend my OP.

I never said the nasty, selfish leftist couldn’t drive at all. i said there was a period of time when she was going for chemo and my sister took her. She is NOT currently getting that treatment, as she is is remission.

She now can drive. She is not willing to drive my sister, despite all the trips my sister did, because sister voted for Trump. And the neighbor made sure my sister knew that was the reason.
I understand why you posted such BS.

Forum List

Back